Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish latex
Custom Made Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$363.00-30%

lip plump
Lakerain 4ml Lip Care Serum Lip Plumper Gloss Increase Lip Elasticity Reduce Fine Lines Moisturizing Clear Lip Gloss Oil
$3.47-2%

lobudek
Women Rhinestones Pearl Stretch Tight Jumpsuit Bar Nightclub Stage Mesh Tights Birthday Party Transparent Performance Costume
$152.46-45%

anal vibrator
Rechargeable Dual Vibrator 7 Speeds Double Head Jump Egg Bullet Dildo Vibrator Anal Butt Plug Adult Sex Toy For Couple Men Women
$144.06-35%

app chastity
APP Remote Vibrating Cock Penis Ring Sex Toys for Men Couple Delay Ejaculation Chastity Scrotum Testicles Male Massager Vibrator
$15.62-43%

electro anal
Electro Stimulation 2 Pin Electric Shock Wire Therapy Massager Accessories Sex Toys to Connect Stimulation Penis Ring Anal Plug
$0.92-15%

ballet high heels
1 Pair Silicone Toe Sleeve Foot Protection Ballet High Heels Hallux Valgus Gel Protector Foot Care Tool Forefoot Massge Toe Pad
$0.83-37%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

It’s WAR.... God I hope not.
(12 Mar 2022, 22:24 )vasil Wrote: the stingers that are being taken to Ukraine now. and which in Ukraine are distributed to everyone who can carry it away. these stingers will end up in Europe, in the hands of Syrian refugees, Libyans or Afghans. aren't you afraid of that? and this is despite the fact that NATO's air defense allowed that a 40-year-old missile crashed far away in Europe because it ran out of fuel. one of the missiles, the second was supposed to fly to the Crimea

there are still hundreds of thousands, maybe millions, of refugees ahead. a lot of which won't work. they will receive benefits and will not pay bills. this is despite the fact that fuel, heat, and food will become more and more expensive.
We all have great changes ahead of us. Maybe more, even when the USSR collapsed

I have lived in Ukraine, Germany, England. it's a pity that we are becoming opponents.

The refugees are the last ones to worry about using such stuff.
(13 Mar 2022, 09:43 )vasil Wrote: I am not at all sure that the decision to start the war was a mistake and there were other ways to protect their interests. Many people think that Putin is crazy, but I see how his country has changed under his leadership. How much he does for the comfortable and safe life of his citizens. War is very bad. But this is still the last argument. Probably there were no other exits.

You mean like not free to demonstrate? Not free to have a differing opinion without being jailed (or poisoned)? Pushing the rights of the LGBTQ citizens further down?
(13 Mar 2022, 15:16 )Tinker D Wrote: If I was a Dictator of a country and wanted to take over another smaller country, I would send my people, military and civilians, over to that country as vacationers. Then have my people BUY products and property. Once we own enough land, we can use mob-rule to change the government and then annex that country to my country. No guns, no tanks, no war. And my goals were met.

Do I approve what puss head is doing? NO, absolutely not.

But he could have taken over without invading or starting WWIII.

Kinda like what the Chinese are doing here in Canada. Lost of property bought up by them.
[video=youtube]http://

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2_EFJLWA6o
[/video]
(13 Mar 2022, 17:55 )vanessa_fetish Wrote:
(13 Mar 2022, 15:16 )Tinker D Wrote: If I was a Dictator of a country and wanted to take over another smaller country, I would send my people, military and civilians, over to that country as vacationers. Then have my people BUY products and property. Once we own enough land, we can use mob-rule to change the government and then annex that country to my country. No guns, no tanks, no war. And my goals were met.

Do I approve what puss head is doing? NO, absolutely not.

But he could have taken over without invading or starting WWIII.

Kinda like what the Chinese are doing here in Canada. Lost of property bought up by them.

Exactly. The Chinese are doing the same thing here in the US as well.
Here is the interesting fact. China rented land (for wheat) in UA size of a Belgium.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Source: https://youtu.be/v7JhHpZPGWI

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Best documentary on Toronto International Film Festival

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

(13 Mar 2022, 18:03 )Tinker D Wrote: Exactly. The Chinese are doing the same thing here in the US as well.

it doesn't work if you don't have the power to protect your property. someone may come and say that yours is not yours. you can always come up with some sanctions.
regarding lgbt, blm and something else. it is very good that no one can show their sexual, ethnic or racial affiliation. this is a personal matter for everyone

time will pass and we will see. who was right. I hope it won't come to a fight)))
At this point I'm 99% sure vasil is a bot.
Ra, do you have your ban-hammer handy?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DVR Alert - A Documentary about BDSM worth while (I Hope!) cbshackle 10 8,491 31 Jan 2013, 03:33
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (17) , d7i (13) , Like Ra (154) , ltxrob (1) , MIWSTIUS (2) , no smile (3) , Penguin (4) , shinybambi (25) , Strappado (1) , thominhose (1) , Tinker D (17) , vanessa_fetish (17) , vasil (41) , Vixien (67) , wolford57 (1) , Zirael (1) , Zooy (12)