Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultrathin pantyhose
Transparent Ultrathin Tights For Women Sexy Temptation Elastic Slim Stockings Female High Waist Breathable Pantyhose Hosiery
$2.08

mirabelle
Disney Magic Full House Isabella Mirabelle Cartoon Balloons Purple Number Balloon Set Girls Birthday Party Decoration
$6.95-30%

click lock bondage cage
2023 HT-V5 Click&Lock Male Chastity Device,Steel Penis Lock,Cock Cage,Penis Rings,BDSM Sissy Bondage Adult Sex Toys For Man Gay
$87.10-50%

yizyif
Kids Girls 4Pcs Cheerleading Uniform Sleeveless Shiny Metallic Dress Set Cheer Leader Costume School Event Musical Dress Up
$223.27

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Custom Wide Calf Fit Women Boots Unisex 75cm Crotch Thigh High 12cm Stilettos High Heel Pointed Toe Fetish Style
$191.18-35%

anal balls
56cm Anal Beads Orgasm Vagina Plug Play Pull Ring Ball Anal Stimulator Butt Beads Plug Sex Toys For Adult Men Women Gay Anus Toy
$4.80-3%

latex pencil skirt
Women Sexy Skirts Glossy Patent Leather Miniskirt Solid Color Elastic Waistband Pencil Skirt Shiny Wet Look Latex Skirt Clubwear
$15.73-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

It’s WAR.... God I hope not.
https://www.irmct.org/en/mip/features/vukovar#videos

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(13 Mar 2022, 22:15 )vasil Wrote: p.s. Putin created a system in which my son had 3 heart surgeries for free. he is alive and probably will live for a long time. and many other things.I know very well how medicine works in Britain. we are not Israel , but it is not Yeltsin 's russia at all

You are trying to justify war using your son's free medical care. OMG.

P.S. in my country all medical care is free for everybody. Even for unemployed people.
Even for Russian who came to my city to get FREE antiCovid vaccine approved by FDA/EMA. It is still free of charge for any person from anywhere from the world, so you are welcome. Our medical teams are working during weekend also.
Sputnik 5 is not approved in EU.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(13 Mar 2022, 22:59 )Vixien Wrote: You are trying to justify war using your son's free medical care. OMG.
Not the war, but support for Putin, from what I understand.
(13 Mar 2022, 22:15 )vasil Wrote: my son had 3 heart surgeries for free. he is alive and probably will live for a long time.
Wow... So, first things first - all the best to your son, and your family! This is what matters the most!
(13 Mar 2022, 23:49 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Mar 2022, 22:59 )Vixien Wrote: You are trying to justify war using your son's free medical care. OMG.
Not the war, but support for Putin, from what I understand.

Well, but can you support Putin's war because he improved health system ? Ok, you can close one eye because of your personal situation, but from @vasil's post it is clear that he supports Putin in everything.

We (and not only we) have similar situation here with a local politician.  Everybody knows he is stealing, but he also gave some to us, meaning he is ok. No, he is not.
In general, using someone's health to support bad behaivor is a top cynicism.
I do understand people in such situation, but this is not something that should not be used in context of this topic.

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

(13 Mar 2022, 22:15 )vasil Wrote: Putin created a system in which my son had 3 heart surgeries for free
Yes, I see what you mean. This is what all Putin's supporters say - "We did not have this or that 20 years ago". As always, it's "multidimensional".

o- Every government has tasks it must fulfil. Governments are paid (taxes) to fulfil these tasks. And citizens have rights. Think of human rights, fundamental rights, constitutional rights. It's a huge mistake to say "Thank you Mr. President for my education! Thank you Ministers for filling in my tooth!" Thank your teachers and your dentist for that, not the government, because it's their basic function to organize such things on a high level. But if you do not have such ability (education, medical help, roads, electricity), then you must complain to the government. See what I mean? Kids get educated not because of Putin.

o- 20 years ago we did not have smartphones, Google, Facebook, WhatsApp, flat TVs... There is such thing as progress. See what I mean? You have a smartphone not because of Putin.

o- In most of the countries you will get surgery without additional payments, provided you pay for medical insurance.

o- In some countries medical service is free.

o- Your son is lucky to get into the quota, hence the surgery was free. Not everybody is that lucky.

o- In USSR the medical help was free. See what I mean? Your son got free surgeries not because of Putin.

o- Thanks to Navalny and FBK we know how much of your money got stolen by the corrupt government. Without corruption "not so lucky people" wouldn't need to ask for money for their sick kids in social networks.

See what I mean? Your son got free surgery not because of Putin, but despite him. Sorry.... And, once more, wish him the best of luck from all of us!

One note.

o- On Feb 24 Putin destroyed two countries. Russia is thrown 30 years back. One exception though - in the 90's the whole world (including America) was helping Russia. In the 20's the whole world despises Russia. And in this case, it's because of Putin.
Thanks @vasil for bringing it up here. I think I (at least) feel much more confident, patient and much less overwhelmed with emotions now (while discussing these matters).

BTW, this reminds me the lengthy discussion in this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1483 But it was MUCH hotter and with MUCH more emotions from all sides. I think we all do learn!

Source: https://twitter.com/Activatica/status/15...2055057416

I don't know how to copy video only...

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

Quote:Два слова - и ты в автозаке: сколько нужно секунд, чтобы тебя задержали на Манежной площади. Спойлер: полторы #StopPutin #StopWar

The first girl showed a piece of paper with "Two words", what is an euphemism for "No war". It took 1.5 sec to wipe her off.

The second girl asked if she can express an opposite opinion, and she, actually, ..... She could not even finish her phrase.

Let's check if I can post this video with English subscripts (scroll down):

Source: https://twitter.com/JamOladyi/status/150...9264862216

Welcome to Putin's Russia.
 IMG-20220313-WA0000.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DVR Alert - A Documentary about BDSM worth while (I Hope!) cbshackle 10 8,491 31 Jan 2013, 03:33
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (17) , d7i (13) , Like Ra (154) , ltxrob (1) , MIWSTIUS (2) , no smile (3) , Penguin (4) , shinybambi (25) , Strappado (1) , thominhose (1) , Tinker D (17) , vanessa_fetish (17) , vasil (41) , Vixien (67) , wolford57 (1) , Zirael (1) , Zooy (12)