Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage
Underwear Woman Pentagram Punk Harness Cage Bra Sexy Pastel Goth Body Harness Harajuku Bra Black Bondage Harness Bra Lingerie
$5.06

lip plump
Collagen Lip Booster Plumping Serum Oil Hyaluronate Moisturizing Sexy Plump Products Enhancer Non-Irritating Brighten Fade Lines
$155.73-50%

high waist faux leather
High Waist Pleated Women Skirt A-line Faux Leather Streetwear Female Short Skirt Spring Autumn Party Club SexySkirt Black Skirt
$22.52-34%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Male Sexy Thong Mankini Men's Strap Underwear Men Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Thongs Man Leotard Stage Lingerie
$2.07-3%

latex swimsuit
Women Wetlook Sexy Club Catsuit Swimsuit Patent Leather Halter Backless Leotard Bodysuit for Evening Party Costumes Clubwear
$50.97-30%

lobudek
Evening Party Celebrate Catwalk Tight Rhinestones Dress Sexy Women Singer Model Transparent Stage Wear Birthday Crystal Dresses
$163.35-23%

metelam
Metelam Ladies Sexy Lycra Bodysuit Zentai Leotard Top 2-Way Zipper Party Jumpsuit Romper
$56.69

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hello
Hello,

another fetish lady in a man's body here!

I'm aeady middle-aged, been into bondage, self-bondage and crossdressing since I was a teenager.

I remember this site being one of the earliest resources for me when I was looking for some actual SB techniques, instead of just playing with some random piece of rope (Yes, the ever famous special ring device, cinch noose and the two hogties and a ball tie applying those 😁 )
WELCOOOOME! 😊
Yes, a very warm welcome.
Well, it's me (Sofia) again with a new account and identity.

My online-purge lasted about one week 😕
(13 Apr 2023, 23:44 )Jenni K Wrote: Well, it's me (Sofia) again with a new account and identity.

Like I never told you that.... I can try to get your name and posts back.
(13 Apr 2023, 23:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Apr 2023, 23:44 )Jenni K Wrote: Well, it's me (Sofia) again with a new account and identity.
Like I never told you that.... I can try to get your name and posts back.
I have left several forums and social media platforms without looking back, but I noticed that I liked it here. I'm happy with this new name too, no problem about it.
Happy to have you back.
I’m somewhat same as you. But I kept this site open, like a lady leaving something behind, just so she has a reason to come back, I do come back.
(14 Apr 2023, 00:56 )Jenni K Wrote: I noticed that I liked it here.
Yeah, #metoo 😉