Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aonihua women one
New Zipper Long Sleeve Swimsuit Rashguard Women Surfing Swimwear Print Swimming Diving Suit For Women Bodysuit Rash Guard
$36.29-20%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Custom Body Suit Boots Unisex Crotch Thigh High Platform High Heels Bowknot Stilettos Long Sleeves Boot For Crossdresser
$341.22-32%

crossdresser silicone body
Tgirl Transgender Fake Chest Cosplay Women BodySuit Silicone Breast Crossdresser Fake Boobs BODI Dragqueen Sissy Cosplay Dress
$252.89-46%

steel bondage
Adult Games Erotic Sex Toys For Woman Couples SM Fetish Slave BDSM Bondage Restraints Handcuffs Shackles Erotic Accessories
$3.78-50%

msemis
Kids Girls Sparkly Figure Skating Leotard Dress Color Block Mesh Patchwork Sleeveless Bodysuit Dance Ballet Gymnastics Dresses
$9.43-34%

hypnosis device
Microcurrent Pulse massage Stimulation Hypnosis Sleep Aid Insomnia Device CES Relieve Mental Eliminate Anxiety Child Adult Relax
$6.78

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Thigh High Platfrom Boots Wide Calf Friendly 16CM Metal Stiletto High Heels Boots Over Shoes Woman Size 32 42 43
$172.30-37%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Hello
Hello,

another fetish lady in a man's body here!

I'm aeady middle-aged, been into bondage, self-bondage and crossdressing since I was a teenager.

I remember this site being one of the earliest resources for me when I was looking for some actual SB techniques, instead of just playing with some random piece of rope (Yes, the ever famous special ring device, cinch noose and the two hogties and a ball tie applying those 😁 )
WELCOOOOME! 😊
Yes, a very warm welcome.
Well, it's me (Sofia) again with a new account and identity.

My online-purge lasted about one week 😕
(13 Apr 2023, 23:44 )Jenni K Wrote: Well, it's me (Sofia) again with a new account and identity.

Like I never told you that.... I can try to get your name and posts back.
(13 Apr 2023, 23:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Apr 2023, 23:44 )Jenni K Wrote: Well, it's me (Sofia) again with a new account and identity.
Like I never told you that.... I can try to get your name and posts back.
I have left several forums and social media platforms without looking back, but I noticed that I liked it here. I'm happy with this new name too, no problem about it.
Happy to have you back.
I’m somewhat same as you. But I kept this site open, like a lady leaving something behind, just so she has a reason to come back, I do come back.
(14 Apr 2023, 00:56 )Jenni K Wrote: I noticed that I liked it here.
Yeah, #metoo 😉