Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish
(MW81)Cosplay kigurumi doll fetish zentai real skin bodysuit crossdresser silicone breast forms (B-F) Cup Silicone Female Mask
$258.93

vatine
22cm Heated Rabbit Vibrators For Women Clitoris Licks Vaginal Stimulator Butt Anal Plug Dildos Female Masturbator Sex Toy Erotic
$11.19

lifelike sex doll
Vagine For Man Adulto Xxx Masturbators Piston Masturbation Intimate Toys Pheromone Women's Vagina For Husband Plug Annal Toys
$31.51-33%

rubber cosplay
1pc Headband Hairpiece Cosplay Wigs Braided Wigs Dress up Wigs for Girls
$64.11-47%

1d oil stockings
Woman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Retro Stockings 1D Transparent Red No Edge Thigh High Long Stockings Nylon Glitter Medias
$5.14-29%

drozeno
DROZENO Sexy satin glossy T-shaped trousers sexy glossy pants bikini high split sexy sport swim pants bottoming underpants
$59.27-63%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Cheer Womens Safety Short Pants Black Jazz Spandex Intimates Dance Shorts Ballet Workout Excerise Dance
$84.58-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hello
Hello,

another fetish lady in a man's body here!

I'm aeady middle-aged, been into bondage, self-bondage and crossdressing since I was a teenager.

I remember this site being one of the earliest resources for me when I was looking for some actual SB techniques, instead of just playing with some random piece of rope (Yes, the ever famous special ring device, cinch noose and the two hogties and a ball tie applying those 😁 )
WELCOOOOME! 😊
Yes, a very warm welcome.
Well, it's me (Sofia) again with a new account and identity.

My online-purge lasted about one week 😕
(13 Apr 2023, 23:44 )Jenni K Wrote: Well, it's me (Sofia) again with a new account and identity.

Like I never told you that.... I can try to get your name and posts back.
(13 Apr 2023, 23:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Apr 2023, 23:44 )Jenni K Wrote: Well, it's me (Sofia) again with a new account and identity.
Like I never told you that.... I can try to get your name and posts back.
I have left several forums and social media platforms without looking back, but I noticed that I liked it here. I'm happy with this new name too, no problem about it.
Happy to have you back.
I’m somewhat same as you. But I kept this site open, like a lady leaving something behind, just so she has a reason to come back, I do come back.
(14 Apr 2023, 00:56 )Jenni K Wrote: I noticed that I liked it here.
Yeah, #metoo 😉