Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sofia_B

Hello,

another fetish lady in a man's body here!

I'm aeady middle-aged, been into bondage, self-bondage and crossdressing since I was a teenager.

I remember this site being one of the earliest resources for me when I was looking for some actual SB techniques, instead of just playing with some random piece of rope (Yes, the ever famous special ring device, cinch noose and the two hogties and a ball tie applying those ๐Ÿ˜ )
WELCOOOOME! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes, a very warm welcome.
Well, it's me (Sofia) again with a new account and identity.

My online-purge lasted about one week ๐Ÿ˜•
(13 Apr 2023, 23:44 )Jenni K Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it's me (Sofia) again with a new account and identity.

Like I never told you that.... I can try to get your name and posts back.
(13 Apr 2023, 23:51 )Likeย Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 Apr 2023, 23:44 )Jenniย K Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it's me (Sofia) again with a new account and identity.
Like I never told you that.... I can try to get your name and posts back.
I have left several forums and social media platforms without looking back, but I noticed that I liked it here. I'm happy with this new name too, no problem about it.
Happy to have you back.
Iโ€™m somewhat same as you. But I kept this site open, like a lady leaving something behind, just so she has a reason to come back, I do come back.
(14 Apr 2023, 00:56 )Jenni K Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that I liked it here.
Yeah, #metoo ๐Ÿ˜‰