Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

glossy body suit
Women Glossy Stretchy One-piece Swimsuit Bathing Suit Lady Sleeveless High Cut Bikini Bodysuit Swimwear Sunbathing Beachwear
$7.20-30%

anime bdsm
For IPhone 15 Pro Print Bdsm Business Development Phone Case for IPhone 15 14 13 12 Pro XR XS MAX Iphone Black Covers
$35.09-52%

panty girdle
Sexy Lace Flowers High Waist Tummy Control Panties Women Charming Knickers Large Size Girdle Waist Underwear Butt Lifter Briefs
$3.71-2%

anal training
3 Pcs Anal Plugs Kit For Men Silicone Plugs Set For Beginner Women Sex Training Masturbator Sex Toys For Gay Couple
$71.35

oil shiny bodycon
Women Oil Glossy Shiny Sleeveless Bodysuit Sexy Jumpsuit Bodystocking Bodycon One Piece Swimsuit Pole Dance Costume Clubwear
$21.32-19%

dildo chair
Erotic Restraint Strap Bondage Gear Sex Toys For Women Couples Bdsm Slave Handcuffs Adult Sex Furniture Accessoires Sex Shop
$4.51

bondage corset
Women Bondage Body Harness Set Sexy Underwear Fashion Body Accessories Garters Belt Straps Gothic Suspenders Underwear
$37.98-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hello
Hello,

another fetish lady in a man's body here!

I'm aeady middle-aged, been into bondage, self-bondage and crossdressing since I was a teenager.

I remember this site being one of the earliest resources for me when I was looking for some actual SB techniques, instead of just playing with some random piece of rope (Yes, the ever famous special ring device, cinch noose and the two hogties and a ball tie applying those 😁 )
WELCOOOOME! 😊
Yes, a very warm welcome.
Well, it's me (Sofia) again with a new account and identity.

My online-purge lasted about one week 😕
(13 Apr 2023, 23:44 )Jenni K Wrote: Well, it's me (Sofia) again with a new account and identity.

Like I never told you that.... I can try to get your name and posts back.
(13 Apr 2023, 23:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Apr 2023, 23:44 )Jenni K Wrote: Well, it's me (Sofia) again with a new account and identity.
Like I never told you that.... I can try to get your name and posts back.
I have left several forums and social media platforms without looking back, but I noticed that I liked it here. I'm happy with this new name too, no problem about it.
Happy to have you back.
I’m somewhat same as you. But I kept this site open, like a lady leaving something behind, just so she has a reason to come back, I do come back.
(14 Apr 2023, 00:56 )Jenni K Wrote: I noticed that I liked it here.
Yeah, #metoo 😉