Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime fetish
Halloween Women Nun Sister Lingerie Sexy Bad Habit Costume Exotic Fetish Missionary Nun Cosplay Dress Hen Party Erotic Outfit
$60.50-20%

CYOMI
CYOMI 8TH No Oil Realistic Fake Boobs Silicone Breasts Forms Artificial Fake Chest for Crossdresser Transgender Sissy Drag Queen
$538.16-69%

anime bdsm
For Iphone 15 Print Bdsm Business Development Phone Case Glass for IPhone 15 14 13 12 Pro XR XS MAX Design Iphone Glass Cover
$62.92

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Crossdresser Lace Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Hollow Seduction Erotic Thong
$49.26-60%

anal plug
Wolf Tail Butt Plug Sex Dildo Animal Penis Cosplay Bdsm Dog Dildo For Women Couple Flirting Anal Stimulate Adult Erotic Sex Tail
$66.09

manyjoy
Steel Metal Cross Handcuffs Lockable Hog Tie Slave Bondage Restraints Woman Men BDSM Sex Game Adult
$4.96

gothic lolita
Victorian Vintage Lolita Dress Women Gothic Y2k Puff Short Sleeve Laminated Flounces Mini Dresses Bow Ruffles Princess Vestidos
$351.83-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Hello
Hello,

another fetish lady in a man's body here!

I'm aeady middle-aged, been into bondage, self-bondage and crossdressing since I was a teenager.

I remember this site being one of the earliest resources for me when I was looking for some actual SB techniques, instead of just playing with some random piece of rope (Yes, the ever famous special ring device, cinch noose and the two hogties and a ball tie applying those 😁 )
WELCOOOOME! 😊
Yes, a very warm welcome.
Well, it's me (Sofia) again with a new account and identity.

My online-purge lasted about one week 😕
(13 Apr 2023, 23:44 )Jenni K Wrote: Well, it's me (Sofia) again with a new account and identity.

Like I never told you that.... I can try to get your name and posts back.
(13 Apr 2023, 23:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Apr 2023, 23:44 )Jenni K Wrote: Well, it's me (Sofia) again with a new account and identity.
Like I never told you that.... I can try to get your name and posts back.
I have left several forums and social media platforms without looking back, but I noticed that I liked it here. I'm happy with this new name too, no problem about it.
Happy to have you back.
I’m somewhat same as you. But I kept this site open, like a lady leaving something behind, just so she has a reason to come back, I do come back.
(14 Apr 2023, 00:56 )Jenni K Wrote: I noticed that I liked it here.
Yeah, #metoo 😉