Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
Latex Rubber Pink Apron Unisex Costumes Gummi 0.4mm Party Dress Customize
$107.69-7%

male chastity
Male Penis Chastity Cage Set Mini Small Bird Chastity Cage Belt With 4 Size Cock Ring Penis Lock Bondage Slave Man Sex Toy
$17.44-2%

2023 chastity
2023 New DIY Coloring Cock Cage Creative Simulated Penis Chastity Cage 3D Printed Lightweight Penis Ring Lock Sex Toys For Men
$85.30-53%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(KM9184)Quality Handmade Female/Girl Resin 3/4 Head Japanese Cartoon Character Cosplay Ellie Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser
$954.69-27%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Red Patent Suit Boots Crotch Thigh High Custom Size High Heels Bowknot Wide Womens Calf Boots High Sexy Zip 2019 New
$240.79-8%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 97Cm Crotch /150Cm Shaft Length Boots Women Thick Red Plush Flat Heel Round Toe Unisex Custom Leg Fit Boots
$419.87-33%

steel bondage
BDSM Sex Toys for Men Male Chastity Device Penis Lock Erotic Bondage Husband Loyalty Big Metal Cock Cage Gay Testicle Jewelry
$50.24

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hello
Hello,

another fetish lady in a man's body here!

I'm aeady middle-aged, been into bondage, self-bondage and crossdressing since I was a teenager.

I remember this site being one of the earliest resources for me when I was looking for some actual SB techniques, instead of just playing with some random piece of rope (Yes, the ever famous special ring device, cinch noose and the two hogties and a ball tie applying those 😁 )
WELCOOOOME! 😊
Yes, a very warm welcome.
Well, it's me (Sofia) again with a new account and identity.

My online-purge lasted about one week 😕
(13 Apr 2023, 23:44 )Jenni K Wrote: Well, it's me (Sofia) again with a new account and identity.

Like I never told you that.... I can try to get your name and posts back.
(13 Apr 2023, 23:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Apr 2023, 23:44 )Jenni K Wrote: Well, it's me (Sofia) again with a new account and identity.
Like I never told you that.... I can try to get your name and posts back.
I have left several forums and social media platforms without looking back, but I noticed that I liked it here. I'm happy with this new name too, no problem about it.
Happy to have you back.
I’m somewhat same as you. But I kept this site open, like a lady leaving something behind, just so she has a reason to come back, I do come back.
(14 Apr 2023, 00:56 )Jenni K Wrote: I noticed that I liked it here.
Yeah, #metoo 😉