Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

amoresy
AMORESY Men's Satin Glossy Boxer Shorts Breathable High Elastic Sports Thin Soft Brief Swimming Fitness Solid Leggings Underwear
$199.65-10%

drozeno
DROZENO Solid Color Bodysuit Glossy long sleeve belly exposed sunscreen sexy beach Swimsuit Sexy Swimsuit
$80.94-63%

Bitysie
2023 New BITYSIE Classic Conservative One-Piece Swimsuit Spa Japaness Pharfaite High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual
$277.09

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-68%

larpgears
extra cost
$1.21

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

crossdress fetish latex
Big Sales!!! Super Thin Crossdress Oil Shiny Glossy Transparent Sexy Men's Fetish Shiny Latex Rubber Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$20.56-26%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
After all the training the dildo is not s problem at all. But the saliva is. Have to remove the plug to swallow every ~15min.

OK, gonna replace it with a bigger one. 4x15cm. This one is getting boring ;D
Now we are talking! Feel the difference!
Who's got a similar sized cock? I can manage it. During the last 20 min it's still completely in my throat. No problems if not constantly pushed and pulled. A bit of moving is OK.

And the strange thing is - I like it!

Time to eat something real.

Not what you thought about, perverts! Lunch time....
What do have we now after two days of being home alone? Headache, toothache, soar throat and other muscles, 4 hour server downtime, no energy and no orgasm. But one good self-bondage session and two new records. Let's see if Nurofen helps to fix the pain issues. If yes, I will call it a good beginning 😁
Self-bondage session 75 teasers:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 ses75_selfbondage__002296.jpg     ses75_selfbondage__002299.jpg   
This the very tight latex hood. And under that hood... You guessed? Gagged with that 3x12.5cm dildo. You decide how deep it throats 😉

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 ses75_selfbondage__002277.jpg   
Nurofen works. But still, no perversions tonight. Gonna sleep in my usual pantyhose encasement and a (very)tight swimsuit in a latex bed. Nothing interesting, that is.
Just tried the same vibrator, but without cb6000. Hm... it works ... 😉
Ordered a dildo set and a standard Fetisso latex hood with only nose openings from Simon O. The automatic reply says: "The delivery time is 5-7 weeks in the moment."

TTBM, remember the 3 days you mentioned? Ha-ha...
Just stumbled upon a pair of gay S&M pr0n sites. Interestingly enough, despite I found lots of real images of some of my dreams, it looks disgusting. An absolute turn down. While the general concept is the same as I imagine or have seen in the art, the difference is in the interpretation, accents, clothing, attributes, attitude, intentions. There's no erotic or fetish context. Pure brutal sexual aggression, raw meat.

Cocks, sperm, transparent condom rubber do turn me on and I do have some good photos to compare with. As always and everywhere. Same subject - huge difference.

Now I need something stimulating. Good art probably? The gay sites stimulate me to go jogging and do more heavy physical exercises. No bondage, no sexual activity, no leather, no way!!!

Off to the shop to buy some ham for breakfast....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 218 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,494 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,864 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,374 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,322 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra