Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Leosoxs lingerie
New Push Up Bra Large Size 36-46 A/B Brassiere Underwear Women Bratette Crop Tops Lingerie Plus Size Wireless Female Padded Bra
$56.59

shiny swimsuit
Men's Spandex Lining Swimsuit Boxer Briefs Board Swimwear Surf Adjustable Drawstring Trunks Shiny Fabric
$9.98

latex one piece
Anime One Piece Birthday Party Decoration Pirate Theme Party Supplies Balloon Banner Tableware Backdrop Cake Topper Baby Shower
$209.00-20%

latex rubber fashion
GKTINOO New Pointed Toe Women Sandals 2024 Spring Summer Mid Heel Hollow Shoes Fashion Women's Shoes Rhinestones Zapatos Mujer
$76.82-50%

voletex
Latex Skirt Ruffles Women Sexy Rubber Skirt Party Wear
$84.69-7%

latex fetish
Unisex Latex Rubber Gloves Black Moulded Shoulder Length Latex Gloves unisex Black Long Fetish Gloves
$12.10-10%

gaff men
Crossdresser Cap Panties Men Cross Belt Hiding Gaff Thong Shapping Underwear Camel Toe Lingerie For Transvestite Crossdresser A5
$77.32-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
Yes, as I've said a couple of times, I'm a phallo- and spermophile πŸ˜‰ I love erected cocks. I would love to have them everywhere. But they are connected to something else. And that "something else" usually distracts ;D
Possible good news!

I have, I think, an 8hr window this week to be guaranteed 'home alone' 😁

Not long enough to fly over to Ra and ruin his 'phallo- and spermophil-' fantasies (phew! πŸ˜‹ ), but hopefully long enough to have some serious fun by myself.

Won't be anything overly complex, but really want to play hard for a few hours.

Meanwhile I'll have to content myself with Ra's postings

MJ
(25 Jul 2011, 15:09 )Like Ra Wrote: Not "too far away", AFAIK πŸ˜‰

Any experience with suspension? πŸ˜‹

I have done some suspensions. But not many.

(25 Jul 2011, 17:56 )krinlyc Wrote: I have done some suspensions. But not many.

O! Idea Far from A3? Any Kauflands around? I'm coming! When is your family going to the cinema? Or off visiting the in-laws? 😁
(25 Jul 2011, 16:44 )madjack Wrote: Possible good news!

I have, I think, an 8hr window this week to be guaranteed 'home alone' 😁

Good news indeed! (BTW, your posted more selfbondage adventures then me and the rest together http://www.likera.com/sb/real.php πŸ˜‰

(25 Jul 2011, 16:44 )madjack Wrote: Not long enough to fly over to Ra and ruin his 'phallo- and spermophil-' fantasies (phew! πŸ˜‹ )

Yeah, it's neither polite nor friendly to shove a penis into a good fella whether it's he or she Lol

(25 Jul 2011, 16:44 )madjack Wrote: Won't be anything overly complex, but really want to play hard for a few hours.

Photos! Photos!

(25 Jul 2011, 16:44 )madjack Wrote: Meanwhile I'll have to content myself with Ra's postings

And Ra is off working πŸ˜• Nothings works for various weird reasons....
(25 Jul 2011, 15:43 )madjack Wrote: enema bag (the largest you feel you can take then add a few 100ml more!

Bomb 😁

(25 Jul 2011, 15:43 )madjack Wrote: Content is your choice)

I like your thinking Blush 😁

(25 Jul 2011, 15:43 )madjack Wrote: ear plugs
Yeah, I begin to love them more and more.

(25 Jul 2011, 15:43 )madjack Wrote: Gag (I think the penis gag)
No penises around to gag me Girl_cry

(25 Jul 2011, 15:43 )madjack Wrote: camera!
No photos - no bondage session!

(25 Jul 2011, 15:43 )madjack Wrote: I think a karada and a nice pair of high heels will add an element of glamour - don’t you agree?😁
Didn't you know that princesses neither pee no poo? [Image: sm126.gif]

(25 Jul 2011, 15:43 )madjack Wrote: Now for the first deviant suggestion – pull on an old pair of pantyhose to protect your leotard and the pantyhose aeady covering your body

Rather practical suggestions.

(25 Jul 2011, 15:43 )madjack Wrote: I recommend taking a final rope from your ankle cinch upwards, from the back of your legs, across the front of your crotch and tying it off to the front of your karada so that your legs have to remain bent slightly.

Another good suggestion. I always keep forgetting that the hogtie position can be achieved by using many methods.

(25 Jul 2011, 15:43 )madjack Wrote: no area of skin must be left exposed
Absolutely!

(25 Jul 2011, 15:43 )madjack Wrote: Over all of these layers you should put on your Demask hood.
Kinda my recognizable signature. Not sure it will be possible to breath with all these layers of lycra and latex and imagine the pressure. But we are not looking for the easiest ways, I know 😁

(25 Jul 2011, 15:43 )madjack Wrote: Your hands should also be encased by now, so you can add the wrist cuffs (if using hand-cuffs these are added later) and maybe find a use for those tiny condoms you brought by mistake! A couple over each hand will restrict your feeling and freedom of movement.

Nearly there, just your wrists to go: this is the final stage and once completed you are forced to stay bound or suffer. Wrists can be in front (no chance of playing with yourself through those layers of duct tape) or behind and can be tethered to your body in some fashion if desired (Karada harness?), but make sure you have enough movement to reach your chained ankles and the enema hose at its connection to the tube from the enema bag. Now go for it, CLOSE THAT LOCK before your lose your nerve.

Mmm.... too many contradicting requirements...

o- With such encasement it will not be possible to grab a lock, let alone a key.
o- To reach both ankles and neck, wrists should be in front.

About enema. Look, what I've found. Enema harness:

enema-backpack-01.jpg     enema-backharness-02.jpg     enema-harness-03.jpg     enema-backharness-04.jpg   

Ideally suitable for this scenario. Also, a closed bag is needed.

(25 Jul 2011, 15:43 )madjack Wrote: At Location 2 you will be able to unchain your ankles, disconnect the enema tube and seal the hose from your plug - which is a cunning plan in itself; if you haven’t taken the whole enema the remains will spill over the floor once you disconnect the tube. You can only seal one end, so have to take the whole enema and seal it inside your body or take less and leak the unused over the nice clean floor, you wouldn’t be foolish enough to seal the enema bag end and risk your own fluids leaking out… would you?
Hang on.. The connector is somewhere around the neck. I should not leak... No, you are right. You have to bend down etc...

(25 Jul 2011, 15:43 )madjack Wrote: How’s that for scenario to get you going?
Can be adjusted. Actually, I've done something similar several times (all these do not move scenarios). The difference is that I did not have to crawl/walk to far, and that was more than enough, considered my bound state.

One of the session was a disaster for the hotel carpet. I wrote a post about it (no photos/description yet): Self-bondage-session-67 thoughts, bondage gremlins or Mr. Bean for a week

I liked this session very much despite the side effects. Want to repeat πŸ˜‰

(25 Jul 2011, 15:43 )madjack Wrote: If you’d like more ideas – just ask ,I sure I can do extreme ones (achievable but unlikely) or more realistic

Or, sure! Please post! There's a even special sub-forum called: "Session ideas, requests and fiction"
I think the last two-three posts can be moved to "Session ideas, requests and fiction"
Wearing shiny pantyhose with two swimsuits. One is made for aerobics/fitness something like 15 years ago. Company Snow&Co produced (not sure if it's still alive) professional sport attire. Very tight, it squeezes you like a corset. Very durable. Since I know that I can use kids swimsuits, I would buy more. Blindly.
(25 Jul 2011, 22:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Jul 2011, 17:56 )krinlyc Wrote: I have done some suspensions. But not many.

O! Idea Far from A3? Any Kauflands around? I'm coming! When is your family going to the cinema? Or off visiting the in-laws? 😁

I do live in Bielefeld. Far from A3. Hmm dont think we have a Kaufland here in town.
krinlyc
(26 Jul 2011, 15:04 )krinlyc Wrote: I do live in Bielefeld. Far from A3.

Almost 300km, yeah, quite a ride πŸ˜‰

(26 Jul 2011, 15:04 )krinlyc Wrote: Hmm dont think we have a Kaufland here in town.

Indeed, the closest is in 20km πŸ˜‰ Nah, joking. We usually combine all our DE visits with buying stuff (food, etc) in Kaufland. BTW, they have lowest prices on nur Die and another 40den support brand I like.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 226 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,512 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,981 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,376 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,329 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra