Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

SXXY
SXXY Polychromatic Monster Dragon Claw Silicone Dildo Fantasy Anal Plug Prostate G-Spot Vaginal Massager Sex Toy For Women Men
$111.62-61%

lip plump
11 Colors Waterproof Glitter Diamond Lip Gloss Lasting Moisturizing Plumping Sexy Glitter Jelly Lip Glaze Women Makeup Cosmetics
$2.64

beeger
2017 New Rhinio RBX-3 / RMX-4 Pulse Type Magnetic Therapy Men Prostata Massager Vibrator Male Sexual Health Care Sex Products
$235.16

time lock bondage
Soft Ball Stretcher Scrotum Bondage Penis Ring Ejaculation Delay Testicle Cock Rings Delay Time Cockring Sex Toys For Man
$28.96

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Wireless Control Vibrator Telescopic Swing Dildo Wireless Remote Heating Penis Sex Toy for Woman Suction Cup Realistic Dildo
$26.89

wig hair
Red Color Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Body Wave 13x6 Transparent Lace Frontal Wig Burgundy Remy Human Hair Pre Plucked 34 inches
$245.17-63%

anal training
Anal Plug Sex Toy For Men Women Anal Training Clitoral Massager G Spot Stimulation Butt Plugs Adults Erotic Sex Toys for Couple
$3.01-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 14,463
» Latest member: Naringo00
» Forum threads: 3,117
» Forum posts: 68,915

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Bambi Sleep stuff
Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult
Last Post: brandynette
16 minutes ago
» Replies: 1,736
» Views: 826,811
Scary potent hypno-files
Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish
22 minutes ago
» Replies: 186
» Views: 210,568
Found an interesting pict...
Forum: General
54 minutes ago
» Replies: 12
» Views: 4,490
Site performance, Server ...
Forum: Site
56 minutes ago
» Replies: 1,466
» Views: 428,465
AI images of African MILF...
Forum: Image AI
Last Post: Vixien
1 hour ago
» Replies: 17
» Views: 226
General ramblings and eve...
Forum: Off-topic
Last Post: Tinker D
2 hours ago
» Replies: 151
» Views: 33,224
Chastity The good! & The ...
Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys
Last Post: Like Ra
4 hours ago
» Replies: 890
» Views: 174,816
Bambi Sleep Imagery
4 hours ago
» Replies: 75
» Views: 17,566
Bellmar's Bambi contracts...
Last Post: Trixie
5 hours ago
» Replies: 41
» Views: 6,791
Brokenwings666
6 hours ago
» Replies: 59
» Views: 20,538
Donations and hosting pay...
Forum: Site
6 hours ago
» Replies: 96
» Views: 13,599
Futanari (girls with cock...
8 hours ago
» Replies: 175
» Views: 102,239
Beautiful Hot&Cool Girls ...
8 hours ago
» Replies: 169
» Views: 26,258
Kinky LoRAs
8 hours ago
» Replies: 10
» Views: 206
AI generated fetish image...
8 hours ago
» Replies: 256
» Views: 48,521
Bellmar's Bambi project
Last Post: bellmar
9 hours ago
» Replies: 274
» Views: 59,381
1 Million views!
Forum: Anne's Self-Bondage Adventures
10 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 259
[LOOKING FOR]Access Denie...
Forum: Marketplace
Last Post: Tinker D
11 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 35
Sissification hypnosis (W...
11 hours ago
» Replies: 1,017
» Views: 1,156,580
Smart enema
Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys
Yesterday, 16:58
» Replies: 19
» Views: 489
Bambi Sleep Videos remuxe...
Yesterday, 16:41
» Replies: 1
» Views: 86
Bambi Playtime a self hyp...
Yesterday, 15:21
» Replies: 7
» Views: 3,011
Platinum Puppets
Yesterday, 14:50
» Replies: 170
» Views: 45,225
Help with Content Warning...
Yesterday, 14:18
» Replies: 9
» Views: 521
Bambi Cloud
Yesterday, 13:18
» Replies: 72
» Views: 15,107

A little bit more self-bondage Art
Posted by: madjack - 14 Jan 2008, 11:51 - Forum: Self-Bondage Art - Replies (1)

Hi All,

Isn't it odd how you can look at a picture for years and then one day see something totally new!

I've had this one on file for years - but only noticed the self-bondage element today 😯ops:

[attachment=50]

How could I have missed the open padlock in her mouth? Where is she going to put it and what method of escape does she plan to use (if any Confusedhock: )?

Neat high-heels - like the link for a chain 😊

Hope you enjoy

MJ

Print this item

Latex penis sheath, built-in sheaths, cocks in latex sheaths
Posted by: Kate - 12 Jan 2008, 20:52 - Forum: Latex - Replies (496)

Deciding its time to vary my rubber wardrobe. I see a fair few catsuits on the site and just wondered if anyone has tried anything like linked below
http://www.cocoon1.com/optm15.htm

its an option on a catsuit that i'm thinking of going for. Anyone tried this before?

Print this item

MJ-SB03 2007
Posted by: madjack - 02 Jan 2008, 19:46 - Forum: MadJack's Self-Bondage Adventures - Replies (9)

Hi Ra

Inspired by your post of ‘Session 19’, 😁 I’ve made time to relate another of my own sessions from the spring of 2007.

For those who don’t recall; I had a week at home all to myself, so set out to enjoy and challenge my self-bondage fetish. 😁 😁

I’ve aeady related some sessions (MJ SB01 & SB02 2007) and have this and one other to add (Ra’s discretion permitting 😯ops: ).

So, without further ado, let me begin:

As well as Self-bondage I have a fetish for tight clothing – pantyhose and body-stockings being my favourites – so I always try to combine them with my bondage wherever possible.

My session was to be very simple and the following where the only ‘tools’ I required:

6 pairs of XXL (Maternity?) Pantyhose
1 pair normal Pantyhose
1 opaque body stocking
1 knee-high
1 40mm soft ball

Using the spare bedroom as my play-room, I applied the knee-high to my cock.

Now I know this is might sound a little odd, but what I try to achieve is de-sensitisation so that the frustration of being bound and aroused is not ‘spoilt’ by a premature release. I find that pulling the knee-high down over my erect cock and balls, then twisting the end around and repeating the procedure to leave my cock and balls in a double sheath of nylon is both a turn on an also a highly effective inhibiter of sexual stimulation (Duh!?) – This is much harder to describe than I thought it would be… :?

Moving on – I put on the body-stocking (full crotch, not open - which is rare and, I think, a good thing) and begin with the first of the XXL hose.

Now at this point I have a confession to make – I’m not a connoisseur of pantyhose. 😯ops: 😯ops:

Unlike the great Ra, I always look for bargains in local stores and on the internet. I never look for brands like Wolflord, but pick up articles as I go along. Sometimes I get lucky – the XXL pantyhose for example only cost about 3 Euros in total (wished I’d brought more!), and sometimes not so good (I threw away 4 pairs of pantyhose without wearing them… one size did not fit all! :x )

Maybe I am missing out on some great experiences, but I’m happy with the un-branded collection I have.

Back to the story:

The body-stocking went on next – it has long sleeves, which are perfect when encasing myself in nylon. Then I pulled one leg of the normal pantyhose over my head, making sure as much of the leg was pulled on as possible. Taking the ball (another bargain – actually a dog’s toy – I wonder if the manufactures know what it gets used for? 😁 ) I pulled enough slack into the nylon over my mouth so that I could push the ball behind my teeth, acting as a gag. I always find the effect of a gag through nylon very exciting – and I really must try Ra’s Pantyhose gag one day soon. The second leg of the hose was then pulled over my head, trapping the ball inside my mouth. This isn’t a totally secure method for gagging oneself, and you can, for now, push the ball out with your tongue, but it is quick and easy.

Now for the bondage bit…

I took two pairs of the XXL hose and pulled them up over both my legs – method, quite simply, was to double up the legs and then haul gently up and over my legs to my waist. This is where the XXL size helps, I’m not a small chap, but these came right up to my waist, very nearly the same as a normal size would have. My legs where now ‘bound’ together by 4 layers of lovely nylon.

I used the next 2 pairs in a slightly different way: one leg of the hose was used as before (to cover both my legs) but the remaining leg was pulled up and I slide my left arm into it. With the hose being so large I could pull them up and over my shoulder, when I had repeated the process with my right arm I had nylon over nearly all my body. 😁

My legs where now bound by 6 layers of nylon, with all that remained to be bound being my arms.

I’d aeady prepared the remaining 2 pairs of pantyhose by arranging one pair to be inside the other, so that I started with a double layer.

One leg (or, rather, 2 legs) went over my head and I pulled them down as far as I could, which was actually over both shoulders (that XXL again!), ensuring that the remaining leg (legs) where positioned behind my back.

Now I simply wriggled both my arms behind my back into the spare leg and pushed them down the leg as far as I could.

For anyone who hasn’t tried this method of self-bondage, there is a glorious moment when your elbows pass over the gusset part of the hose and slide down into the leg.

If you have been really brave and are flexible enough (sadly, I’m not now 😟 ) you can try this with a 70 denier pair of normal pantyhose – the bondage experience is much more intense… BUT BE WARNED… :!: escape is also much, much harder and you can’t simply rip your way out! Wink

So there I am, sitting on the edge of my bed, gagged, bound, virtually blindfold (remember – 4 layers of nylon over my head, which also ensure that the gag stays in place) and totally encased – bliss! 😁

All I do now is roll onto the bed and enjoy myself. I always savoir the initial moment of this type of bondage – I can thrash around quite easily, with the nylon provided a most delightful feeling against my skin, but still feel almost helpless (see I wish).

I will always try to bring sexual release if I can, but if the nylon over my cock is doing its job (2 pairs of knee-highs is even more frustrating) and the 6 (7 if you include the body stocking) layers over that, then I’m never going to cum. I can also relax and try to sleep (never managed it yet 😟 ) or simply revel in my helplessness.

I always have the strong desire to escape, but also not to be able to escape - at least not for a while :?

I wish only for one thing – and hope a reader may be able to offer help – and that is to somehow enforce my helplessness for a period of time. You may aeady see that the problem with my multi-pantyhosed self-bondage is that escape is (relatively) easy. :?

How I would like some way to restrain my wrists or arms further somehow. However, my wrists, arms and hands are aeady together in a tube of nylon, so I can’t use rope with a cinch to pull tight, which would be my normal method. All I need to free myself is to twist my arms back out of the leg of the hose – this can be a struggle, but is always a let-down.

I would be very happy to hear (and maybe try out) any suggestions that could enforce a time in this type of bondage.

This, then, is the tale of my third self-bondage session – as always I hope you have enjoyed my genuine experience and that, in some small way, it may inspire you the reader to greater and move fulfilling experiences of your own.

Play safe and sane, but have fun out there Wink

MJ

Print this item

Session 19
Posted by: Like Ra - 29 Dec 2007, 01:38 - Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions - Replies (7)

http://www.likera.com/sb/real/strict/ses19.php

Print this item

Self-Bondage Art
Posted by: madjack - 21 Dec 2007, 12:09 - Forum: Self-Bondage Art - Replies (374)

Hi to Ra and all

Our most illustrious host has aeady posted some magnificent examples and links to sef-bondage art, but I would like to make my own contribution (well, it is the season of giving)

I located this beauty using one of the Japanese search words/symbols from Ra's own multi-lingual table of self-bondage translations 😁

The link is: kousokuya.momo-club.com/yuiselfbond.htm (you can work backwards to a rather fine Bondage Art website)

I hope this brings some Yuletide pleasure to you all

MJ

Print this item

Pantyhose single-glove
Posted by: Like Ra - 06 Nov 2007, 01:08 - Forum: Self-Bondage Techniques - Replies (16)

Single-glove like using pantyhose, leggings or cycling short.
http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/phglove.php
http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/veloglove.php

Print this item

Mummification
Posted by: Like Ra - 06 Nov 2007, 01:00 - Forum: Self-Bondage Techniques - Replies (2)

How to mummify yourself
http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/phsack1.php
http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/unisack.php

Print this item

Hog ties
Posted by: Like Ra - 06 Nov 2007, 00:46 - Forum: Self-Bondage Techniques - No Replies

Self-bondage and hogtie

Print this item

G-string tie
Posted by: Like Ra - 06 Nov 2007, 00:34 - Forum: Self-Bondage Techniques - Replies (2)

Using G-string tie for self-bondage

Print this item

Using chains
Posted by: Like Ra - 05 Nov 2007, 23:55 - Forum: Self-Bondage Techniques - Replies (1)

Using chains.

Print this item