Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

beeger
RAINBOW TEARDROP GLASS DILDO
$102.85

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Summer Design PVC Transparent Platform High Heels Women Sandals Sexy Peep Toe Stripper Party Pumps Shoes
$54.80-50%

silicone bodysuit
Silicone Vacuum Cup Suction Cups Vacuum Cans Shaper Clothes
$19.67

crossdress
Silicone Breast Forms Fake Boobs Prosthesis Bra Skin Friendly A-D Cup Bra Crossdresser Mastectomy novelty Costume
$63.31-39%

gjhond
Stainless Steel Scrotum Pendant Eggs Separated Penis Bondage Ring Chastity Devices Restraint Pendant Scrotum Ring BB2-2-71
$169.40-49%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game LOL KDA Cosplay Costume Evelynn Cosplay Costume Women Sexy KDA All Out Evelynn Costume Halloween Bra Skirt Full Set
$253.95-70%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Breast Form Artificial Huge Chest Bodysuit Triangular Fake Vagina Crossdresser Hip Enhancer Silicone Boobs Drag Queen 3G
$629.20-60%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 14,465
» Latest member: Tycio17
» Forum threads: 3,118
» Forum posts: 68,931

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
What pantyhose/stockings ...
Forum: Pantyhose & stockings
Last Post: madjack
49 minutes ago
» Replies: 442
» Views: 195,188
Strange, weird or totally...
Forum: Bondage General
Last Post: Like Ra
1 hour ago
» Replies: 565
» Views: 318,719
Bellmar's Bambi project
Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult
2 hours ago
» Replies: 275
» Views: 59,479
Kigurumi enterology.
Forum: Cosplay, Kigurumi, LARP
Last Post: Culmor
2 hours ago
» Replies: 28
» Views: 5,615
AI images of African MILF...
Forum: Image AI
2 hours ago
» Replies: 18
» Views: 241
Scary potent hypno-files
Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish
2 hours ago
» Replies: 189
» Views: 210,649
Site performance, Server ...
Forum: Site
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1,469
» Views: 428,474
Bambi Sleep stuff
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1,737
» Views: 827,054
Transhuman Industrial Cyb...
Last Post: brandynette
4 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Help with Content Warning...
4 hours ago
» Replies: 10
» Views: 554
Found an interesting pict...
Forum: General
7 hours ago
» Replies: 12
» Views: 4,516
General ramblings and eve...
Forum: Off-topic
Last Post: Tinker D
8 hours ago
» Replies: 151
» Views: 33,232
Chastity The good! & The ...
Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys
10 hours ago
» Replies: 890
» Views: 174,865
Bambi Sleep Imagery
10 hours ago
» Replies: 75
» Views: 17,608
Bellmar's Bambi contracts...
Last Post: Trixie
11 hours ago
» Replies: 41
» Views: 6,837
Brokenwings666
Today, 01:34
» Replies: 59
» Views: 20,561
Donations and hosting pay...
Forum: Site
Today, 01:33
» Replies: 96
» Views: 13,606
Futanari (girls with cock...
Today, 00:01
» Replies: 175
» Views: 102,258
Beautiful Hot&Cool Girls ...
Yesterday, 23:58
» Replies: 169
» Views: 26,260
Kinky LoRAs
Yesterday, 23:58
» Replies: 10
» Views: 217
AI generated fetish image...
Yesterday, 23:52
» Replies: 256
» Views: 48,559
1 Million views!
Forum: Anne's Self-Bondage Adventures
Yesterday, 21:18
» Replies: 5
» Views: 262
[LOOKING FOR]Access Denie...
Forum: Marketplace
Last Post: Tinker D
Yesterday, 20:44
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
Sissification hypnosis (W...
Yesterday, 20:16
» Replies: 1,017
» Views: 1,156,704
Smart enema
Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys
Yesterday, 16:58
» Replies: 19
» Views: 496

Is colour important?
Posted by: madjack - 31 Aug 2008, 20:59 - Forum: Pantyhose & stockings - Replies (18)

Hi All

Is the colour of your pantyhose or stockings important to you?

This question keeps coming into my mind whenever I look at photos on this and other sites.

Why? Well, for me it is that some colours really don't 'do it' for me - in fact they can actually turn me off (or not turn me on, if you see what I mean) 😟

So I wondered if it was just me or if others had a thing for colours as well as the wonderful feel of nylon and lycra?

For the record (and I bet you could all guess this from my postings and pictures!), my favourite colours are:

Tan - 😁 this includes Toast and Nude
Black - which is simple enough 😊

And, risking upsetting a great number of people, my turn off's are:

White, Green and Pink

...and anything with stripes or a pattern :evil:

So there you go... I know it shouldn't really matter (especially if I'm blindfolded or wearing a hood) but I just can't get on with those other colours.

What do you think - am I in the minority (again!)?

MJ

Print this item

MJ-SB04 2007
Posted by: madjack - 31 Aug 2008, 20:44 - Forum: MadJack's Self-Bondage Adventures - Replies (4)

Equipment:
Long-sleeved Opaque body stocking (tan)
4 pairs pantyhose (tan)
3 ‘knee-highs’
Black Lycra body
High-heeled boots
Head-harness gag
Ice-cubes and SRD
Emergency release
Butt plug
Lots of rope!

The session:
I’d had the house to myself for nearly a week and had done some pretty amazing sessions aeady (see my earlier posts), however I wanted this session to be bigger and better. Even after days of self-bondage fun I still couldn’t wait to get myself helplessly bound, so as soon as I was plugged, dressed (my particular thing is multiple layers of pantyhose – I’d also encased my cock in nylon using the knee-high as described in other posts) and booted, I started to apply my bondage. I must admit to a failure for 100% coverage (sorry Ra! 😯ops: ) – I’d left my hands free to do the knotting and also a small area of my chest was missing that lovely layer of fabric.

I began my bondage at my booted ankles which where firmly lashed together, and then further ropes above and below my knees. I added a final rope around my upper thighs, cinching it tight and then drawing the free end (going from front to back) up to the small of my back and then wrapped the remaining rope tightly around my waist. This meant that a rope was now tight across the butt plug, holding it in place (not that it was required with all those layers of nylon and the lycra body) and my waist corseted in rope – nice! 😁

I had chosen the bed for the session location, but had added a twist! I’d rolled the duvet into a long sausage and set it on the very edge of one side of the bed (all my gear was set up or laid close to hand). Sitting on the edge of the bed my bum was balancing on the top of the rolled duvet, it would be very easy to over-balance backwards and fall crosswise onto the bed – which was all part of my plan. I used more rope to secure my tied ankles to the edge of the bed, holding my balance a little more – but not much. Next I applied a pair of pantyhose, one leg inside the other, pulled down over my head which I followed with the harness gag.

My next step was to ‘activate’ my emergency escape method. In deference to Ra’s forum and website rules, all I will say is that I would have the option to move backwards and free myself, but at a cost! Once set-up, the emergency escape made it essential to maintain my balance on the rolled duvet - If I tipped backwards… well, lets just say ‘not good’! :evil:

I should really describe the SRD and ice-cube timer: this was a fairly simple set-up - a couple of ice-cubes inside the laundry bag prevented it pulling through a single ring I had attached to the SRD. The tie cord of the laundry bag was secured to a fixing away from the bed. This assembly held the SRD tightly until the ice melted and then released the whole SRD – allowing my freedom.

Before setting off on the final stage, I switched the video camera on to record my session.

For my delayed release I had set the SRD behind my back, with a rope noose and the tightening pull-cord close to hand. Pulling the two remaining knee-highs over each hand and over the long sleeves of the body-stocking completed my near total encasement (next time I will go for 100% 😁 ). I placed my wrists behind me, slid the rope noose up my left arm and forced both wrists through a rope that was pre-formed into a series of loops – just large enough for me to squeeze my wrists through and still be comfortable. Now I worked the noose back down over the left wrist so that it would cinch the wrist loops together when pulled tight. After pausing to check everything I could think about was OK (you all know this part! Did I lock the front door? Am I sure no-one is planning to visit? Are my safety devices in place? Is it warm enough to melt the ice before my partner comes home? And all the other last minute worries! Wink )

Finally ready, I hauled on the tightening rope of the SRD. After a few tugs I felt the noose begin to tighten, a few more and I was aeady getting that delicious feeling of being truly helpless. Even though the noose was now tight, cinching my wrists helplessly together, I still pulled the rope tighter and my wrists where now pulled backwards away from my body, not quite a Strappado – but close. 8)

Now I was truly stuck, with no escape until the ice melted or I paid the price of an early release. I had deliberately made my predicament worse by the need to remain balanced on the edge of the bed. The pull on my arms and wrists tried to tumble me backwards off the rolled duvet, but that would cause the emergency release to happen – not something I wanted to undergo! :twisted: I could use my bound legs as a lever to keep me upright (tying my ankles to the bed was a great help), but this was very exhausting. The best approach I found was to remain perfectly still and the balance held.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to stay still when you’re bound and turned on? :?:

I desperately wanted to writhe and stimulate myself. The rope holding my plug in was a real distraction, any movement caused it to push the butt-plug a little – and my breathing caused movement! I tried leaning forwards, which helped for a little time, but the rope pulling my wrists backwards became uncomfortable after a minute or two (my shoulders would start to ache) and I had to move backwards again, risking the overbalance and…. !

Always before my SB antics had a fairly easy escape route – maybe a long crawl, an awkward shuffle or fiddling with lots of rope and knots – I knew I could be free if I wanted to be. This session was different, freedom was possible – but at a cost I didn’t really want to pay (unless the house caught fire or something similarly awful happened). I wasn’t going to be free until that ice melted, I couldn’t fall asleep and let the time pass without falling over (not good!) so I had to stay alert and focused.

After around 20 minutes I tried tugging on the SRD hoping it would come free – nothing gave. I tried twisting and pulling my wrists free of the cinched loops – stuck solid. I even tried to alter my position to ease the balancing – no slack to move.

It was my ultimate SB experience so far! And, despite all the aches and effort, I was loving every moment of it! After around 45 minutes (I could just make out the LED of the bedside clock) I was even beginning to plan my next session – I could be fully encased, use more ice, rig a delayed enema…

Finally after just over an hour I felt the SRD noose rope become slack and my arms, through still bound, could relax against my back once more - howvere, I still wasn’t free! Even though the SRD had been released I had to struggle to free the noose cinch and avoid the dreaded over-balancing. I guess it took me a further 5 minutes of often frantic struggles to free my wrists and another 5 minutes to de-activate the emergency release and un-tie my legs (important safety note to self – what if there had been an really urgent need to be free?).

As you might imagine the final release was well deserved… 😁 Wink

The release:
Waiting for those ice cubes to melt sufficiently, to allow the laundry bag to pull through the small ring, which retained the SRD – highly recommended.

What went well?
Nearly all of it! I still get turned on watching the recording of myself!

What could be improved?
I really want to figure out a great way of using rope to bind my wrists, but for it not be too much of a struggle to free myself (the fine line between sexy and scary!) or maybe find something else (not keen on handcuffs) that can give me the same feelings.

I want to be fully encased in nylon/lycra (I was so close, yet so far!) – But I have to figure out how to see and feel my way into SB through the layers covering me.

Could I incorporate an enema as part of the release method? My idea is that I would be forced to start it as part of the initial release and then have ‘x’ minutes to fully free myself, as it emptied into my body (it took nearly 10 minutes in my session). Has anyone tried this – do you have any tips or ideas?

There! I hope you folks enjoyed another one of my sessions - I do have some screen shots from the video, but Ra would have to OK them before I would post (his site - his rules).

Have fun and stay safe!

MJ

Print this item

be my virtual top
Posted by: underinstruction - 26 Jul 2008, 09:05 - Forum: Self-Bondage Session ideas, requests and fiction - Replies (1)

hey!!.. i have followed SB for some time now and find it so much fun. I am a twenty year old male and feel like i have hit a SB wall so to speak lol. I am looking for a kind of virtual top who can give me orders to follow and scenarios to act out. i own a set of handcuffs,nipple clamps,clothes pegs,rope,chain,padlocks,high heels,various womens clothes and i guess what ever else you guys and gals can think of round the home....or ive heard in the garden 😋 (nettles) 😋 i dont really have any quims with anything and will try anything once no matter how twisted or evil lol. i really think it would be a massive turn on doin something that someone else wants me to do....and there may be some photographic evidence in it for you 😊 i hope to hear from someone and i will be waiting hogtied next to my laptop !!! lol

thankyou very much and ii cant wait for some instructions......use me and abuse me.... :twisted:

Print this item

My first zentai suit
Posted by: Like Ra - 18 Jul 2008, 01:19 - Forum: Lycra - Replies (4)

http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10314

Print this item

Fake Piss
Posted by: MrVining - 27 Jun 2008, 02:43 - Forum: Self-Bondage Session ideas, requests and fiction - Replies (1)

I thought I read someplace that u can buy fake piss. That tastes like piss to be used in sessions where you want sub to drink a lot of piss, but don't want to have to come up with it on the spot. Anyone know of such a thing?

Print this item

Self-bondage by candle light, various time-release designs and safety
Posted by: maid_heather - 21 May 2008, 16:29 - Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions - Replies (28)

Items used for this SB:

3 eyebolts
4 wood screws
3 pieces of wood to make candle box
taper candle (recommend several for practice runs)
candlestick holder
mason's line
whatever SB paraphenialia you happen to enjoy

********************************************************************************

Disclaimer: This SB involved candles with exposed flames. Always keep safety first when dealing with fire. In short, please don't burn yourself, others, or your house if attempting this

********************************************************************************

So, i got my things together to do another sb last night, this one based off of this picture:  self-bondage-candle-01.jpg   
There were a few modifications that i made, and a few more i want to make for next time (and i definitely want there to be a next time)

Here's the layout of my release mechanism, and I'll go into it a little more then: [Image: candlerelease.GIF]

The basics are the same as the original art, candle burns down, burns the string, which releases the key from a ceiling ring. However, i did not cut the hole in the candle like in the picture, to make sure that the candle remained stable during the burn (don't need it going out or falling over and starting the house on fire)

My design for the candle box was a base with two sides of uneven length. The short end would be just shorter than where you want the candle to be when it burns through the rope, and the other side at least a few inches higher. Attach one eye bolt standing straight up on the edge of the short board and another eye bolt perpendicular at the same height on the long board. Use the wood screws to put everything together, and then install the third eye bolt in the ceiling above where you want your release to drop

Take your candle and put it into the candlestick holder, and set them in the middle of the candle box. Being how i'm in the US, i got 10 inch taper candles from WalMart for $.78 each, and picked up several. You may want to run through this release one or two times without bondage to see how the timing works (more on that later)

Cut off a length of mason string (if you can't find it, it's a very thin nylon rope, don't use jute or any kind of plant type twine!!!! nylon will stop burning almost immediately after the flame is removed, especially with such a thin cord, but twine burns -real- well ... and you don't want to race to release yourself so you can stop your house from burning down). Tie one end of the cord to your keys and the other end goes through the ceiling eye bold, the eye bolt on the short board, and tied to the eye bold on the long board. Make sure that you have the cord resting against the side of the candle with at least a little tension. The weight of the keys should keep the line taut but not be heavy enough to move the candle

The idea being that while the candle is burning, the cord will just sit there, but when the candle gets low enough, the cord will slowly slide across the candle top (it will get slowed down by the hot wax before it gets to the flame) which burns the cord. As soon as it breaks, the weight of the keys pulls the cord away and drops your release.

i recommend testing the device out before actually using it. Different kinds of candles burn at different speeds, and having an idea when it will release is good to know (in my case, the rope burned in 4.5 hours after burning 7 inches, so i know that it will go through about an inch every 40 minutes). Also, make sure there's no heavy breezes going through your play area, such as fans, heavy air conditioning, etc. If the candle gets blown out then you'd have to have a backup readily accesible to get out.

After all that's done comes the fun part, getting tied up! For this time around, i was wearing my maid's uniform, rope tied around my ankles and knees, and handcuffs behind my back, not a lot, but plenty where i have poor flexibility. i had waited to lock myself in until there was only about an inch of burn left, so i wasn't in the whole 4.5 hours. i also had a vibrating inflatable plug in that i could inflate and deflate, and an egg vibe on my clit as well and a panel gag in my mouth. Even the short time i spent in this position drove me nuts.

Overall i think the project last night was a success, but i'd rather use rope cuffs or padded leather ones and secured in the front next time, so i'll need to rethink my actual release mechanism (scissors work good for cutting rope, but i don't want to tie a pair of scissors in the air over me ... that would just be bad when it all came down)

If people want, i could redo this again in the very near future and get some pictures posted

maid heather

Print this item

Oil in the tub
Posted by: maid_heather - 20 May 2008, 06:40 - Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions - Replies (1)

Just found this site recently, and there's a lot of great ideas that i'd love to try. I started out simple, trying the oil in the tub that was thought up a few years ago: http://likera.com/sb/ideas/oil1.php

I did it slightly modified since i was just going for a quick run, and didn't do a full hogtie. i did do a light frogtie with my legs, and handcuffed my hands behind me. Also did a packed mouth with tape gag and taped a blindfold over my eyes to keep me from seeing. Didn't take too long until i managed to get out of the tub, but gave me some other ideas for future attempts:

1) handcuffs may not be that good unless you're skilled at double locking and unlocking them without seeing them. A lot of risk of them tightening on you. I think i'll use rope cuffs next time

2) Like it was mentioned in the original page, a water based lube would be a easier option (albeit more expensive than vegetable oil)

3) A shallow tub like mine is probably easier to get out of than a deeper tub, although where I wasn't in a full hogtie ... a really fun idea would be to coat the floor of the bathroom in oil, and try to get to a key ring that's 3 feet up in the air ... blindfolded, so you can't see it either ...

4) If you do use oil in the tub like I did, after you get out, just get back in, turn on the hot water and add soap! Pretty easy clean-up there.

For my next project, I think I will experiment on a release mechanism like the candle here: likera.com/forum/phpBB2/download/file.php?id=20&mode=view - need to work out timing and making sure the candle doesn't fall over as it gets near the cut

maid heather

Print this item

Strappado
Posted by: Like Ra - 20 May 2008, 00:11 - Forum: Self-Bondage Techniques - Replies (7)

http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/strapp1.php

Print this item

Self-tightening methods
Posted by: Like Ra - 20 May 2008, 00:08 - Forum: Self-Bondage Techniques - Replies (2)

http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/weight1.php

Print this item

MJ-SB01 2008 (hotel self-bondage should be fun?)
Posted by: madjack - 05 May 2008, 05:44 - Forum: MadJack's Self-Bondage Adventures - Replies (5)

Hi Ra!

Things seem a little quiet on the forum and I know these work best when people contribute, so I'm posting another session.

(Inspired by your Hotel tales... 😁 )

I’ve always got a thrill about tying myself up in a hotel room, preferably encased in nylon or lycra (or both! 8) ). Sure, you may not have access to all the toys and devices you’ve collected at home, but the very nature of hotel rooms has always added a little spice to proceedings.

When faced with a few days away from home it was the self-bondage gear that took priority in my packing. This can be a thrill in itself, what to take, what to leave – how to sneak it all past the family members who don’t know about your ‘weakness’.

As I’ve related in earlier postings, the current situation in the UK adds another dimension to all this – what if I get stopped by the police in one of their ‘random’ searches?! How am I going to explain away 100ft of rope, two gags, 20 pairs of pantyhose, a zentai suit, butt plug, dildo, etc (yes – I did get carried away when packing!) 😯ops:

It was early evening when I finally checked in, collected some ice (I love hotels with ice machines!), locked the room door behind me and opened up my bag of goodies.

1st failure was the simple omission of my SRD, the whole key to my planned session. How could I have forgotten such a vital ingredient? I immediately decided against some improvisation – experience has taught me that hasty planning can lead to dire consequences, and a hotel isn’t the place for those sorts of incidents! :x 😯ops:

I decided on an old favourite, using a fairly strict hog-tie and the ‘struggle to get free’ release method.

Attire for the evening was a favourite flesh coloured body stocking, covered by 3 pairs of tan pantyhose (I really do have a thing for Tan or Toast coloured nylon – must try to buy a zentai suit in this colour) – my cock had aeady been firmly encased in latex and nylon. I covered my torso in another long term friend, a silky Lycra body, but then disaster struck again! The strap over my right shoulder finally gave up and snapped. I must confess that this was long expected, the body is over ten years old and has had some serious stress through my bondage sessions, but it was still a sad moment to finally see it looking forlorn and broken…. :x :x

However, I was ‘in the zone’ and this latest setback wasn’t going to stop me now. I laced on my high-heeled boots (damn they are sexy!) and started to lash my ankles together. Ever since I got these boots I’ve delighted in the way I can wrap the rope around the heels, increasing the strictness of my bondage. I know that wearing a pair of women’s shoes may not appeal to all (though if you’re aeady wearing pantyhose – why?) so you may want to try this with a pair of men’s riding boots or similar – the extra tightness you can achieve without risking any damage to your feet is mind-blowing.

Ankles and booted feet well bound I repeated the same wrap and cinch approach both below and above my knees, then added a further good wrap around the top of my thighs.

When tying my thighs I always cinch twice and leave enough rope remaining to pull up to the small of my back, wrap twice (or more) tightly around my waist and then tie off back at the cinch around my thighs. This, I think, adds more stimulation to any plug you may be wearing (though I didn’t use one for this session).

A pair of pantyhose, one leg inside the other, went over my head and I then added a full harness gag. This gag is a little fiddly to put on (see my encasement pictures for the gag in use) but I like the effect – though I hope to buy a better one some day soon.

Now I had to concentrate, the next stage could make or break the session. I had 3 lengths of rope left. One was pre-formed into many loops just big enough for me to wriggle them down over my shoulders. Once done I added a pair of knee high nylons over each hand – just to add a degree of clumsiness and restricted feel to my fingers.

The second length of rope was similar but shorter and arranged into smaller loops, just allowing both my hands to pass through the many coils and leave it slightly loose around my wrists.

Finally I came to the last rope, the one to complete my helplessness. This was a single loop that I aeady added to the rope around my ankles. The length was carefully measured so that it would be slack when I bent my knees to such a degree that the boot heels almost touched my ass, but would then pull tight when my legs straightened out.

I had to lie on the bed and it took a great deal of effort to bend by strictly bound legs sufficiently that I could grasp the final rope. I eventually managed to pull it tight, drawing my ankles even closer to my hands. Next I took the loop of rope behind the ropes around my waist and then between my wrists, above the coils. This is very difficult if you have the rope short, but shortness is best for the end result…

Once I grasped the end of the rope, I pulled it down to my hands and manipulated it back over the coils to start forming a cinch. Once again I struggled to catch the end, but finally managed to work the loop over both hands and onto my wrists.

To secure myself I simply stretched out my legs, the rope pulled tight and both cinched the wrist coils and trapped my wrists to my waist rope behind my back – Bliss!

I was now in a very effective hogtie and every time I moved or stretched my legs the cinch around my wrists would become tighter, ensuring that the effort to get free much more difficult. I savour these moments, the eroticism of my predicament blocking out the more rational thoughts that I should be having (you all know the ones – ‘how do I escape’, ‘what if there’s a fire’, ‘what if I’m found by a maid’ … 😯ops: Wink ). However, after those few minutes of delight, I soon began to work on freeing myself.

Now here is a strange conundrum:

When I’m tied and can’t get free for some time (using an ice-cube or some other timed release) the erotic feelings stay with me for much longer. But when I’m tied with an un-controlled release available, I pass very quickly from the joy of being helpless to the need for freedom. Maybe it’s the knowledge of real helplessness that makes the timed release a much more satisfying experience. :?

– What do you folks think? :?:

Whichever or whatever, after more than a few minutes of struggle I finally managed to free myself from the cinched wrist rope.

The whole session didn't take more than an hour - and thought fun, was also frustratingly unsatisfactory. :?

I had 3 more night to change things around

Hope you enjoyed

MJ

Print this item