Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mummy bondage
Sexy Bodystocking Double Use All-inclusive Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Stockings Full Body Wrap Bondage One-piece Zentai Tight
$5.86

oil shiny bodycon
Glossy Bodycon Mini Skirt Womens Sexy Oil Shiny Mesh See-through Pencil Skirt Skinny Micro Bodystocking Clubwear Nightwear
$5.75-40%

pantyhose bodysuit
Womens Glossy Sleeveless High Cut Bodysuit with Cutout Open Crotch Pantyhose Tights Leggings Pool Party Pole Dancing Clubwear
$223.92-40%

latex zentai
HESEKS Fetish Faux Latex Leather Zentai Suits for Men Tight Strengthy Sexy Jumpsuits Erotic Costumes Male Adult Club Party wear
$44.75-44%

1d oil pantyhose
0813 New 1D Ultra-thin Transparent Super Shiny Pantyhose Women's Oil Shine Glittering Tights Closed Crotch High Waist Collant
$6.01-19%

sissy femboy
Men's G-String T-Back Shorts Men Lace Thongs Gay Underwear Panties Sissy Feminization Man Femboy Clothes Lingerie Sexy Homme
$4.37-42%

app chastity
Women's Stainless Steel Chastity Belt Lock Strap Smart App Controlled Time Lock BDSM Remote Training Sex Toy Transparent Chastit
$1113.20

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 14,467
» Latest member: VoidNomad
» Forum threads: 3,118
» Forum posts: 68,940

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
AI images of African MILF...
Forum: Image AI
Last Post: Vixien
11 minutes ago
» Replies: 21
» Views: 280
AI generated fetish image...
Last Post: Like Ra
1 hour ago
» Replies: 258
» Views: 48,661
Bellmar's Bambi project
Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult
Last Post: rolandmc
2 hours ago
» Replies: 278
» Views: 59,627
Home alone fetish and sel...
Forum: General
8 hours ago
» Replies: 609
» Views: 395,008
Strange, weird or totally...
Forum: Bondage General
10 hours ago
» Replies: 565
» Views: 318,784
Kigurumi enterology.
Forum: Cosplay, Kigurumi, LARP
Last Post: Culmor
11 hours ago
» Replies: 28
» Views: 5,663
What pantyhose/stockings ...
Forum: Pantyhose & stockings
11 hours ago
» Replies: 441
» Views: 195,279
Scary potent hypno-files
Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish
11 hours ago
» Replies: 189
» Views: 210,921
Site performance, Server ...
Forum: Site
11 hours ago
» Replies: 1,469
» Views: 428,482
Bambi Sleep stuff
Today, 10:28
» Replies: 1,737
» Views: 827,439
Transhuman Industrial Cyb...
Last Post: brandynette
Today, 10:16
» Replies: 0
» Views: 28
Help with Content Warning...
Today, 09:30
» Replies: 10
» Views: 582
Found an interesting pict...
Today, 07:16
» Replies: 12
» Views: 4,563
General ramblings and eve...
Forum: Off-topic
Last Post: Tinker D
Today, 05:24
» Replies: 151
» Views: 33,248
Chastity The good! & The ...
Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys
Today, 03:50
» Replies: 890
» Views: 174,907
Bambi Sleep Imagery
Today, 03:46
» Replies: 75
» Views: 17,646
Bellmar's Bambi contracts...
Last Post: Trixie
Today, 02:58
» Replies: 41
» Views: 6,878
Brokenwings666
Today, 01:34
» Replies: 59
» Views: 20,631
Donations and hosting pay...
Forum: Site
Today, 01:33
» Replies: 96
» Views: 13,616
Futanari (girls with cock...
Today, 00:01
» Replies: 175
» Views: 102,287
Beautiful Hot&Cool Girls ...
Yesterday, 23:58
» Replies: 169
» Views: 26,275
Kinky LoRAs
Yesterday, 23:58
» Replies: 10
» Views: 228
1 Million views!
Forum: Anne's Self-Bondage Adventures
Yesterday, 21:18
» Replies: 5
» Views: 270
[LOOKING FOR]Access Denie...
Forum: Marketplace
Last Post: Tinker D
Yesterday, 20:44
» Replies: 0
» Views: 47
Sissification hypnosis (W...
Yesterday, 20:16
» Replies: 1,017
» Views: 1,157,126

Using chains
Posted by: Like Ra - 05 Nov 2007, 23:55 - Forum: Self-Bondage Techniques - Replies (1)

Using chains.

Print this item

Using timers for entertainment
Posted by: Like Ra - 05 Nov 2007, 22:16 - Forum: Self-Bondage Session ideas, requests and fiction - Replies (6)

Everything related to starting processes using PIR-, light-, sound- sensors, timers, etc.

Print this item

Do (not) pee
Posted by: Like Ra - 05 Nov 2007, 22:10 - Forum: Self-Bondage Session ideas, requests and fiction - No Replies

Watersport entertainments

Print this item

Penis sheath
Posted by: Like Ra - 05 Nov 2007, 02:29 - Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys - Replies (5)

Penis sheath, piss condoms, etc.

Print this item

Where can i find more Techniques with only rope?
Posted by: Soldier - 05 Nov 2007, 00:46 - Forum: Self-Bondage Techniques - Replies (7)

I only have rope at home so i am limited to what i can do. I have looked in the Techniques section but most of them require other things like rings and stuff. Is there somewhere i can find more techniques and stuff with ropes and it explains in detail how to do them?

Print this item

Bondage art
Posted by: Like Ra - 30 Oct 2007, 02:24 - Forum: Bondage Art - Replies (1)

Links to bondage drawings

Print this item

Hey
Posted by: roollonafrupe - 10 Oct 2007, 01:12 - Forum: Introduce yourself - Replies (1)

Cool, good job, i like you site.
i am wishing you a new clients and be happy with your further projects.
Mark (ex-golden boy😊)

Print this item

MJ-SB02 2007
Posted by: madjack - 09 Oct 2007, 15:48 - Forum: MadJack's Self-Bondage Adventures - Replies (3)

Hi to all,

Taken a while to find the time to write down more of my experiences and longer to find the time to upload 😯ops:

But, for those who are interested, here's another real experience from my SelfBondage adventures this year.

This was a simple session started on the spur of the moment after an early morning (03:00!) trip to the bathroom.

I felt in the mood for some fun and wanted to attempt to fall asleep and then wake up in bondage.

I quickly dressed in my zentai suit (very sexy in itself 😁 ) and then used lockable cuffs on wrists and ankles, plus a lockable collar around my neck.

Aware that, if I was to sleep, some movement would be required, I used the chains to lock ankle cuffs with approx 10cm of slack and used second chain to link them to a chain fastened around my waist, so that I couldn’t quite stretch my legs fully out.

The chain then continued up to my collar causing me to bow my head slightly – not too tight, I didn’t want to strangle myself or hurt my neck in any way Confusedhock:

Now I needed to ensure that everything else was to hand and easy to use - for anyone who hasn’t worn a full zentai suit before, BEWARE! Your vision is much very reduced, even in good light, and I was about to switch off the lights in a dark room.

Before plunging the room into darkness, I threw the keys to the padlocks down the stairs – no easy escape that way! Wink

I now used a combination d-link lock to fasten my wrist cuffs together and another to fasten the first to the collar around my neck – both d-licks also passed through the chain between my waist and collar). This ensured that although I had some movement of my hands I couldn’t ‘relieve’ myself in any way. Also I was now prevented from reaching any of the light switches in the room (remember bent legs, bowed head and hands locked to neck)

I’d also spun the combinations – there are 3 tumblers, which gives 1000 combinations on either link, but without light to see by and hampered by the lycra of the zentai suit (slippery and little feel to my finger tips) I couldn’t have even begun to try an escape that way!

Now all I could do was lie down, get comfortable and try not to be so turned on that I couldn’t sleep! Lol

I’d figured out that I would have enough light to see (and so release myself) by around 08:00 – which would mean I would be bound for at least 4 hours and if I feel asleep possibly much longer.

It was actually quite hard (ahem!) to relax and try to sleep, you try it some time, maybe it’s easier for ladies – any like to offer their experiences?

Eventually I must have dropped off because at around 09:00 (I did say it was difficult to see through a lycra hood Wink ) I woke up, in a foetal position, to sunlight streaming though the curtains.

I can honestly say that it is a most satisfying way to greet the day – helplessly bound and very turned on! 😁 😁 😁

Freedom came eventually – 10 minutes fumbling with the combinations and another few minutes to crawl with bound legs down the stairs to the final keys.

I was very stiff (Err! 😯ops: ) when I finished releasing myself - please note that this wouldn't be a good scene for anyone who suffers from cramps, poor circultaion or bad joints.

I wished I could have tried a tighter bondage, but am still not sure about the safety aspects - any comments?

Also I really want to try something more complex with multiple layers of zentai and or pantyhose encasement - I'm sure that could be great fun.

Happy selfbondaging

MJ

Print this item

Frozen keys
Posted by: Like Ra - 28 Sep 2007, 21:26 - Forum: Self-Bondage Techniques - Replies (1)

. .

Print this item

Ice in stocking timers
Posted by: Like Ra - 28 Sep 2007, 21:18 - Forum: Self-Bondage Techniques - Replies (2)

http://www.likera.com/sb/time/ice-stock.php
http://www.likera.com/sb/time/ice-ph1.php

Print this item