Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Honkai Star Rail Trailblazer Female Protagonist Cosplay Costume Stelle Women Dress Halloween Carnival Party Uniform
$136.52-40%

latex rubber handmade
100%Latex Rubber Black&Red Cosplay Party Hood Masquerade Halloween handmade
$526.35-64%

bondage high heels
Sorbern Lockable Ankle Boots Women Ballet High Heel Bdsm Shoes For Bondage Use Size 36-46 Front Lace Up Zipper Side Custom Color
$202.07-32%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Thigh High Boots Back Full Zip Stiletto Heeled Platform Boots Faux Leather Ladies Shoes Woman Big Size 41 42 50 52
$145.19-37%

headphone sleeping mask
Wireless headphones Bluetooth headset thin sleeping headband sports earphone music hat stereo speakers eye mask for side sleeppe
$6.00

time lock bondage
New Multipurpose Time Lock Padlock For Quit Smoking Stop Cell Phone Ankle Handcuffs Mouth Gag BDSM Bondage Adult Games Sex Toys
$114.87-21%

latex pencil skirt
Womens Shiny Metallic Faux Leather Mini Skirt Latex Vinyl Elastic Waistband Micro Skirts Stretchy Bodycon Clubwear
$19.43-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 14,531
» Latest member: Bim-K-Ultra
» Forum threads: 3,125
» Forum posts: 69,295

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Chastity The good! & The ...
Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys
Last Post: Tinker D
2 hours ago
» Replies: 927
» Views: 176,322
Psychological Types
Forum: Off-topic
Last Post: Lycalopex
3 hours ago
» Replies: 40
» Views: 349
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypn...
Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish
Last Post: lurker
5 hours ago
» Replies: 2,165
» Views: 1,055,830
Corsets
Forum: General
Last Post: madjack
6 hours ago
» Replies: 53
» Views: 31,800
RetroShare certs
Forum: Various technical topics
Last Post: BroLuke
Today, 07:02
» Replies: 1,584
» Views: 211,204
MagBound session; Drink o...
Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions
Last Post: NWGordy
Today, 06:57
» Replies: 5
» Views: 396
80's look
Forum: Lycra
Last Post: hosefun13
Yesterday, 23:47
» Replies: 40
» Views: 11,315
Artificial Intelligence c...
Forum: Text AI
Last Post: Like Ra
Yesterday, 23:30
» Replies: 286
» Views: 85,261
Face slimming, V-shaped f...
Forum: All things CD/Xplay/TV/TS/TG/Drag/Sissies/femboys
Yesterday, 20:49
» Replies: 9
» Views: 98
Candid photos of girls in...
Forum: Pantyhose & stockings
Yesterday, 14:37
» Replies: 749
» Views: 500,382
Electronic stimulation (e...
Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys
Yesterday, 14:14
» Replies: 64
» Views: 22,118
Home alone fetish and sel...
Yesterday, 14:13
» Replies: 625
» Views: 396,306
Bellmar's Bambi project
Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult
Last Post: bellmar
Yesterday, 10:12
» Replies: 308
» Views: 64,742
What's the appeal of shin...
Last Post: glossyfan
Yesterday, 03:15
» Replies: 139
» Views: 40,717
What pantyhose/stockings ...
Last Post: d7i
18 May 2024, 13:38
» Replies: 477
» Views: 196,540
DIY Selfbondage forced Or...
Forum: Self-bondage General
Last Post: Zooy
18 May 2024, 08:15
» Replies: 15
» Views: 18,558
PVC on eBay - interesting...
Forum: PVC shopping
18 May 2024, 00:35
» Replies: 82
» Views: 42,095
Pantyhose encasement
Last Post: TightsSissy
17 May 2024, 23:47
» Replies: 476
» Views: 303,258
Scary potent hypno-files
Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish
17 May 2024, 23:35
» Replies: 196
» Views: 216,925
RetroShare
Forum: Various technical topics
Last Post: YouMayDream
17 May 2024, 22:07
» Replies: 509
» Views: 102,379
Drawing and 3D models
Last Post: q1911
17 May 2024, 17:57
» Replies: 389
» Views: 93,206
The best ball gag
Forum: Bondage shopping
17 May 2024, 10:58
» Replies: 44
» Views: 3,799
Rope only selfbondage hog...
Forum: Anne's Self-Bondage Adventures
Last Post: Anne
17 May 2024, 07:26
» Replies: 8
» Views: 263
Men in swimsuits and leot...
Forum: Lycra
16 May 2024, 23:15
» Replies: 309
» Views: 307,992
Thread for list of latex ...
Forum: Latex shopping
Last Post: no smile
16 May 2024, 20:44
» Replies: 7
» Views: 497

How to explain Pantyhose Bondage/Encasement to a Domme who's not really familiar?
Posted by: Like Ra - 14 Jun 2009, 00:40 - Forum: Bondage General - Replies (1)

This is a recovered post sent by nylonic:

How to explain Pantyhose Bondage/Encasement to a Domme who's not really familiar?
I'm trying to find a way to explain what pantyhose bondage/encasement is to a pro-domme and what i'm looking to do in terms of it. Reason I ask is because the pantyhose encasement/bondage fetish is so underrated that it's unfortunate and not too many dommes out there or people for that matter are aware of it.

I've had a few dommes in the past where they got the wrong idea, instead of putting me INSIDE the legs of the pantyhose, they would simply wrap numerous pairs around me without even putting me IN any of them, see? This particular fetish which all of us here love doesn't seem to be as popular in the BDSM community as say 'whipping, spanking, gags, blindfolds' and that sort of thing, I think everyone here knows what I'm talking about here. I'm sure a lot of you had similar experiences in the past where you asked a pro domme or perhaps a fling or a girlfriend to bind and encase you in pantyhose only for them to be like "umm.. how do you do that?"

A lot of these people are not aware of sites like pantyhosemama and encasementfetish like we do.

Is there an easy way to explain pantyhose bondage/encasement scene and what types of positions/ideas could be used to a domme you're scheduling a session with without making it sound too confusing? Maybe if I show some pix from encasementfetish or something maybe that would work?

Print this item

Suspension self-bondage
Posted by: Like Ra - 06 Jun 2009, 22:07 - Forum: Self-Bondage Techniques - Replies (111)

OK, let's brainstorm this.

Print this item

Thin, transparent and shiny pantyhose-like zentai
Posted by: Like Ra - 06 Jun 2009, 00:55 - Forum: Lycra - Replies (6)

What is this?

Zentai suit made out of pantyhose? Oversized pantyhose (legs) plus sewn in three legs? Or what?

ph-zentai-01.jpg     ph-zentai-02.jpg     ph-zentai-06.jpg   

Print this item

MJ-SB01 2009
Posted by: madjack - 13 May 2009, 20:35 - Forum: MadJack's Self-Bondage Adventures - Replies (5)

Hi to you all

Well, so far 2009 has been a bit light on the self-bondage side for me - this was the first serious session and even then it was all to brief.

But, I will share what I've managed with you all in the hope that it will inspire others to contribute, as Ra has inspired me.

I've called this session 'Office self-bondage' for reasons that I hope become obvious😊

Equipment:
Tan nylon body-stocking
3 pairs tan pantyhose (1 pair used ‘doubled up’ as a hood)
3 tan knee-highs
condom
Black Lycra body
Head harness gag
Office swivel chair
Mains powered percussion massager
Mains digital timer
Black high-heeled ankle boots
Rope
Leather wrist cuffs (with small padlocks to lock on)
Long shackle padlock (with keys on a long length of strong string)

Office self-bondage:

This was a ‘spur of the moment’ session, so some elements (like the release) were not as I’d have really wanted them and I don’t have photos :blush😟will try for those next time) – but it was still very enjoyable.

Dressing was virtually the same as for my previous sessions (see the forum), the boots were more to protect my ankles from the ropes than for aesthetic reasons (but they do look great!). I held back from putting the pantyhose hood and gag on at this time, but made sure they and the other ‘accessories’ remained within easy reach of the chair.

I did put a knee-high over each hand/arm, thus encasing everything but my head in nylon. I also locked on the leather wrist-cuffs using some small padlocks found in a local bargain store – they lock through the leather strap, preventing release of the cuff by simply undoing the strap.

The percussion massager is a mains powered device for muscle massage, but I wanted it to be a stimulation that I couldn’t control once I was bound. To make this work I set up a digital timer to switch on for 1 minute, off for 2 minutes, go through that cycle 6 times and then run for a final 2 minutes. I’d reckoned that the 1 minute cycle would ‘excite’ me, but not too much – then the 2 minute final cycle would be just enough to finish the session off! 😇

After double checking that everything was to-hand, I settled back into the chair. This is a standard office swivel chair, with arm rests, and sitting on 5 small wheels. I used a long length of rope to lash my body firmly down to the chair seat (over my thighs) and then tightly to the chair back (around my waist and up across my shoulders and chest). The same rope was long enough to then loop around my ankles and then bind each in turn up to the bottom of the chair seat (lifting both feet of the ground and cinching them to my thighs).

First minor problem – swivel chairs… swivel (DUH!) and without your feet on the ground they swivel more than you’d expect! With my hands free I could correct my alignment, once bound I’d lose that control – but I liked the feeling of helplessness so carried on

Next step was to bind the massager to my crotch. This wasn’t as easy as I’d hoped, but eventually I managed to get is comfortably positioned and unlikely to move or fall off. This particular design has 2 soft rubber heads, which I positioned at the base (also stimulating my balls) and upwards along my cock.
I would assume the female self-bondage fans would be able to find a suitable combination that worked for them as well!

The digital timer was plugged in, switched on and set to start its cycle in 20 minutes time – the race was now on to complete my self-bondage.

I quickly pulled the pantyhose hood over my head, followed by the head harness gag – I so love the feel and taste of nylon when it’s forced into my mouth by the ball gag...mmmmm!💓

I had aeady fastened the padlock keys to a length of strong string, which in turn was secured to the back of the chair (I always double check that it is still attached and can be pulled toward my hands). The final step was to link the long shackle padlock (I find these easier to use) through the d-link of my left cuff, place my hands behind the chair back and manipulate the shackle trough the right hand d-link and lock it shut.

Done! Confused

It was a strange, but delightful, feeling to be bound like this – the chair could (and did) swivel around (only restricted by the power cord to the massager), creating a ‘floating’ sort of helplessness that was quite new to me. I could only guess it might be similar to some type of suspension bondage, which is something I have never successfully tried (any suggestions?).

I could have started by escape right away, but wanted to wait to see if my planned tease would work. 20mins seems to flash by when you’re having fun, so the first cycle of vibrations/massage came as a bit of a shock! Initially it was almost ticklish, but after (I think) 30 seconds began to have a more erotic effect… then the damn thing stopped! 😡

Very frustrating, but exactly as I’d planned it – it’s always nice when a plan comes together 😁

The ‘one minute on, two minutes off’ programme worked really well and I was at a fever pitch waiting for the last cycle to come round. True to my plan and, in all honesty, to my genuine surprise the last cycle achieved what the first seven couldn’t.Blush

The release:
Not at all complicated, just a fiddle to pull the string through my encased fingers, manipulate the key into the padlock and I was as good as free (took more time than I thought and I was effectively hampered by the nylon ‘mittens’ on my hands.

What went well?
The feelings I got when tied to the swivel chair where really great and something I want to try again. My problem is allowing the chair to slowly rotate (not too fast – I don’t wish to be dizzy or sick!), but not to jeopardise my escape (tangled strings, missed keys….) or the stimulation, which is a problem with a mains powered device.

What could be improved?
Better bondage – this session was rushed and I didn’t feel as helpless as I’d really wanted to
Butt-plug – all too late did I think “wouldn’t a butt-plug be great for this”…Oh well!😟
Longer session – OK, this should be easy to do, but I need to check out the options with ice-cubes and such
More periods of stimulation – I’m limited to eight cycles with my current digital timers, does anyone know of cheap and reliable timers in the UK with more programmable cycles?
Additional stimulation – What does a swivel chair usually sit in front of? A PC of course, and what do we use a PC for? Exactly! So why didn’t I set it up to play a favourite bondage movie (even if I couldn’t see it I could hear it).
Take some photos – I’m sure you’d like to see how it works😊

I hope you enjoyed my session as much as I did

MJ

Print this item

Self-bondage during business trips. Tutorial
Posted by: Like Ra - 12 May 2009, 02:55 - Forum: Self-bondage General - No Replies

I decided to write a tutorial on the subject. I hope you can can help me, since you have experience ;-P

This is the first part: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/3167 called "What to take with you"

Print this item

MJ-SB04 2008
Posted by: madjack - 21 Apr 2009, 16:35 - Forum: MadJack's Self-Bondage Adventures - Replies (9)

I posted some of this last year, but can’t recall where – so I’m doing a proper post for the forum.

Equipment:
Long-sleeved Tan Opaque body stocking
2 Pairs of Tan 'control top' pantyhose (1 with gusset removed)
Knee-high/pop sock & condom
8 pairs of XXL Tan Pantyhose
Long silicon dildo
Head harness gag

Pantyhose encasement and self-bondage

My plan was to only use pantyhose as my encasement and bondage material, so I started of with the condom (OK, not pantyhose, but prevents making a ‘mess’:blush😊 and a knee-high over my cock, followed by the body stocking (it has an open crotch – wish it didn’t but that seems to be the only style you can get!). Now, with the aid of a surprisingly small amount of lube the dildo went in – it’s quite big, but even for a novice like me quite comfortable if I’m ‘in the mood’.

To hold the dildo in, I quickly pulled on the control top pantyhose: the first pair with the gusset removed to allow my cock through and the second over the top. I like this feeling of my cock trapped between layers of nylon, there is a sensation I get that excites me – for short sessions the layers are reduced (more stimulus) and for longer sessions increased (less stimulus – more frustration!). The extra elasticity in the control tops helps hold the dildo in place, quickly pushing it back inwards if I expelled it – very nice!

Next I take the XXL pantyhose and double up one pair (leg in leg), which goes over both my legs and is pulled up to my waist. These pantyhose where a great find in the local discount store, I think they were branded as ‘maternity’ tights, but I purchased two packs of four for the tiny sum of £2 – how I now wish I’d brought the entire stock!😕

The next pair went on with only one leg encasing my (bound) legs and the spare leg on the left-hand outside of my body. Because of the size of these pantyhose you can pull the waist quite high up your chest (and I’m over 185cm tall) so the empty leg is nearly in line with your arms - perfect. The third pair went on the same way to the right-hand side.

I had aeady prepared two pairs of the pantyhose, with one inside the other, for the next step. One leg of the double pair went over my head, with as much of the leg(s) pulled over as I could manage. Over the top of this went my head harness gag – as always I wanted a gag that couldn’t be easily removed. Only now did I put my left then right arms into the spare legs of the pantyhose encasing my legs and I pulled the waist band up over my shoulders on both sides.
[attachment=57]

Now for the tricky part; I pulled the pantyhose on my head so that they came down over my shoulders (another advantage of XXL as I have broad shoulders), making sure the spare leg(s) where in the centre of my back. Once my elbows were inside, I manoeuvred my arms behind my back and into the empty legs (Ra shows this in his ‘Pantyhose single glove’ technique). At this point the XXL size works both for and against you: on the plus side it makes the effort of getting your arms into the legs so much easier, as is the act of pulling the waist over your shoulders (if you’re like me). The down-side is that your arms aren’t trapped as well as a smaller size would do, so escape is ‘relatively’ easy.
[attachment=58]

[attachment=59]

At last, I’m totally encased in pantyhose and my arms and legs are bound. I rolled about on the bed for some time enjoying the wonderful sensation of restricting nylon all over my body. Then I discovered that with the right body position and some ‘internal’ muscle flexing I could achieve a frustrating degree of stimulation from the dildo in my ass – enough to tease, not enough to fulfil.
[attachment=60]

The release?

All too easy… manipulate your arms back up out of the leg(s) and you’re free.🤔

What went well?

The dildo was a revelation; I’d not tried this method before but will use it more often in the future. I do love the way a butt-plug ‘fits’ and stays in place, which is ideal for many of my sessions, but the way the dildo moved in and out was a new and exciting sensation that I must try again.

The XXL pantyhose are brilliant and I love the way I can use them to encase my body so well. I have even used them with one leg over both my legs and the other over my head and shoulders so that the crotch is across my belly and the waist almost meeting at my back (Yes – they are that big!)

I want to try a version of this for an all night session of encased bondage!

What could be improved?

The weakness with my plan was that it was all to easy to escape from and release my ‘tensions’ (ahem!), so I need a way to prevent this from happening – but still be able to (eventually) get free without destroying the pantyhose.

A better gagging arrangement would be great – maybe Ra’s pantyhose/condom hood gag? But I will need to be able to see what I’m doing and also be safe (don’t want to choke).

I am also on the look-out for lycra leggings to use in combination with my lycra zentai suit. I’d need some that would work on my legs and some for my head/shoulders/arms – in this case I would aeady be encased, so the lycra leggings are just for the self-bondage.

One thing that occurs to me is that this would really work well if two people where playing together – but this is about self-bondage so I’m stuck with what I can do by myself. 😉

Hope this inspires you all

MJ

Print this item

looking for locking latex/leather dress..
Posted by: mirage2101 - 17 Apr 2009, 20:23 - Forum: Latex - Replies (1)

A couple of years ago i had contact with this girl who had a dress of leather/latex/rubber that i really love..

The zipper goes from the top to the bottom and every so often there's a lock.. at the bottom the zipper is also locked down.

otherwise it's a pretty straightforward dress, i think it was ankle length, pretty tight, she could'nt kneel down enough to unlock herself. but that also might be a size issue.
But with no way to get out.. i know a dutch store sold this dress but back then i didn't have a car to get there nor the money to buy it and now i do.. but now to find the dress....

here's the only picture of it i got..
[attachment=56]
anybody has any hints tips help whatever that might point me to it?
even another forum where i can ask it might help.

cheers!

Print this item

How to spice up your daily chores
Posted by: Like Ra - 08 Apr 2009, 05:59 - Forum: General - Replies (46)

I bet everybody's got his or her own naughty methods to cheer you up during boring days. Like wearing something interesting visibly or underneath your clothes.
To begin with you can have a look here: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/tag/spice-it-up

Any other ideas? Have you aeady tried anything?

Let us know!

Print this item

Crotch-rope and plugs
Posted by: boundsam - 13 Mar 2009, 13:43 - Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys - Replies (3)

I found that on the plug, and crotch rope. first just take a rope, put around tie it tight in front, run it down, between legs, and with plug in place, bring rope up back go through the rope in back, and for getting plug pulled in better bring rope back through, again over the plug. and tie off in front. you can really jam the plug home. Then if you like do the crotch rope deal with another rope. but you got the plug, even a small one jammed in tight. and you can wear it all day, do any thing, go any where. and that plug is not going to come out.
boundsam

Print this item

lycra
Posted by: SwimBond - 04 Mar 2009, 15:14 - Forum: Lycra - Replies (2)

i think it's aabout time there was a lycra topic!

I love lycra stuff almost as muchas swimsuits. I like to wear lycra stuff in combo with swimsuits. I usually wear a long sleeved lycra leotard with a turtleneck with a long legged lyvra catsuit over the top and then a onepiece swimsuit over both. Again, i like to try to wear them for as long as possible, even when they are realy tight.

I have worn the above combination with pantyhose underneath so that only my hands and head are not covered. I can then put clothes over them and go out. If I do this on a day when I have several appointments or commitments, it forces me to wear them no matter what: i have no time or place to take them off till i get home again.

I did once wear all of the below together, in this order:
Pantyhose1
swimsuit1
Long arm leo
Long leg catsuit
Pantyhose2
Swimsuit2
Swimsuit3

a really tight and sexy-feeling combination. After a very short time though, the combined tightness really becomes noticeable, like after about 15minutes. To force myself to wear them longer i wore them all under my uniform at work: there eas no time in the 8hour shift that i could take them off.

Anyone do anything else with lycra?

Print this item