Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

SXXY
Realistic Penis Sleeve Cock Sleeve Elastic Penis Ring to Enlarge Prolong for Men Couples Delay Ejaculation Silicone SXXY-8105
$198.20

anal balls
SM Adult Products Couple Fun Toy Pull Ball G Dot Rear Court Anal Plug Alternative Chrysanthemum Anal Dilator
$4.54-29%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Women Short Sports Tops Summer Female Sexy Sports Bra Hooded Sleeveless Tank Skinny Quick Dry Running Fitness Top
$120.99-29%

rolecos
ROLECOS Miss Fortune Cosplay Costume LOL Broken Covenant Prestige Miss Fortune Jumpsuit Halloween Women Uniform Fullset Outfit
$125.78-34%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 4-Piece Gothic Hollow Lingerie Set Contrast Color Splicing Underwear Women's Perspective Bandage Sexy Lingerie Set
$23.17-41%

panty girdle
Hot Sale High Waist Women Long Leg Girdle Panty Comfortable Seamless Long Panties Tummy Tight Seamless Shorts Panties
$5.47-40%

breath control latex
Malaysian Original Black Kitty Full Enclosed Latex Hood Fetish Breathing Control Suffocate Fun Mask Rubber Vaccum Mask
$192.39-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 14,531
» Latest member: Bim-K-Ultra
» Forum threads: 3,125
» Forum posts: 69,296

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Chastity The good! & The ...
Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys
Last Post: Like Ra
6 minutes ago
» Replies: 928
» Views: 176,336
Psychological Types
Forum: Off-topic
Last Post: Lycalopex
4 hours ago
» Replies: 40
» Views: 353
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypn...
Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish
Last Post: lurker
6 hours ago
» Replies: 2,165
» Views: 1,055,906
Corsets
Forum: General
Last Post: madjack
7 hours ago
» Replies: 53
» Views: 31,802
RetroShare certs
Forum: Various technical topics
Last Post: BroLuke
Today, 07:02
» Replies: 1,584
» Views: 211,218
MagBound session; Drink o...
Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions
Last Post: NWGordy
Today, 06:57
» Replies: 5
» Views: 399
80's look
Forum: Lycra
Last Post: hosefun13
Yesterday, 23:47
» Replies: 40
» Views: 11,315
Artificial Intelligence c...
Forum: Text AI
Yesterday, 23:30
» Replies: 286
» Views: 85,263
Face slimming, V-shaped f...
Forum: All things CD/Xplay/TV/TS/TG/Drag/Sissies/femboys
Yesterday, 20:49
» Replies: 9
» Views: 99
Candid photos of girls in...
Forum: Pantyhose & stockings
Yesterday, 14:37
» Replies: 749
» Views: 500,390
Electronic stimulation (e...
Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys
Yesterday, 14:14
» Replies: 64
» Views: 22,122
Home alone fetish and sel...
Yesterday, 14:13
» Replies: 625
» Views: 396,307
Bellmar's Bambi project
Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult
Last Post: bellmar
Yesterday, 10:12
» Replies: 308
» Views: 64,761
What's the appeal of shin...
Last Post: glossyfan
Yesterday, 03:15
» Replies: 139
» Views: 40,725
What pantyhose/stockings ...
Last Post: d7i
18 May 2024, 13:38
» Replies: 477
» Views: 196,543
DIY Selfbondage forced Or...
Forum: Self-bondage General
Last Post: Zooy
18 May 2024, 08:15
» Replies: 15
» Views: 18,561
PVC on eBay - interesting...
Forum: PVC shopping
18 May 2024, 00:35
» Replies: 82
» Views: 42,095
Pantyhose encasement
Last Post: TightsSissy
17 May 2024, 23:47
» Replies: 476
» Views: 303,258
Scary potent hypno-files
Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish
17 May 2024, 23:35
» Replies: 196
» Views: 216,942
RetroShare
Forum: Various technical topics
Last Post: YouMayDream
17 May 2024, 22:07
» Replies: 509
» Views: 102,379
Drawing and 3D models
Last Post: q1911
17 May 2024, 17:57
» Replies: 389
» Views: 93,206
The best ball gag
Forum: Bondage shopping
17 May 2024, 10:58
» Replies: 44
» Views: 3,799
Rope only selfbondage hog...
Forum: Anne's Self-Bondage Adventures
Last Post: Anne
17 May 2024, 07:26
» Replies: 8
» Views: 264
Men in swimsuits and leot...
Forum: Lycra
16 May 2024, 23:15
» Replies: 309
» Views: 307,992
Thread for list of latex ...
Forum: Latex shopping
Last Post: no smile
16 May 2024, 20:44
» Replies: 7
» Views: 497

Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos)
Posted by: Like Ra - 20 Aug 2009, 22:57 - Forum: Lycra - Replies (309)

As the subject says.

Print this item

Swimsuit and leotard links
Posted by: SwimBond - 17 Aug 2009, 20:34 - Forum: Lycra - Replies (19)

Below are a list of links to various swimsuit related websites. Some sell desireable suits, like rubber or neoprene suits or full bodies/closed back ones. Some links are to sites about men wearing swimsuits in public. Some may have been linked to previously somewhere on this site, but why not double up when something's good? 😁

Enjoy!Blush

Agon Swimsuits

Oceanline
Neoprene section of the above

Turbo Swimsuits

A site about one-piece swimsuits
A nice gallery from the above site

An interesting site about men wearing one-piece swimsuits. Includes a couple of interesting galleries

Print this item

Hiding lycra under normal clothes...
Posted by: SwimBond - 11 Aug 2009, 23:36 - Forum: Lycra - Replies (17)

More of a request for advice and suggestions really...

Recently I wore a pair of 100denier pantyhose with a pair of lycra leggings over the top under my clothes when I went to work. They are great to wear and easy to hide so noone notices.

I would love to be able to wear eaither my lycra leotard (long sleeve, turtleneck) or one of my swimsuits under my clothes to work too. However they must not be seen by anyone at work. The uniform is trousers and a light colour shirt... The best I can think of is wearing a light colour t-shirt under my shirt- hopefully the added layer would hide the colour of my leotard/swimsuit and the added thickness would hide the shape of straps... But I'm not sure that it would be 100% effective- if I stretch slightly and the shirt material tightens it might reveal a clear pattern of a swimming costume...

Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks!

Print this item

MJ-SB04 2009
Posted by: madjack - 31 Jul 2009, 18:03 - Forum: MadJack's Self-Bondage Adventures - Replies (11)

MJ-SB04/2009 – Simple is best

After multiple attempts at complex self-bondage resulted in either failure or less than satisfactory results I made up my mind to go for a tried and trusted old favourite as my last session of the week.

And I had a new bodysuit to play in!

Equipment:
Leg Avenue long sleeved body stocking (Nude - Plus size)
New long-sleeved, turtle neck black body
1 pair black opaque Aristoc 40den pantyhose
3 pairs tan 20den pantyhose
5 Tan 15den knee-highs
Condom
High-heeled ankle boots
Lots of rope
Soft ball gag

The session:
I had spotted this black body on eBay (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PLAIN-BLACK-BODY-S...286.c0.m14 ) and just couldn’t resist what it offered. A high neck, full back, covering in lycra (or something very close to lycra), helping me establish the encasement I love so much in my self-bondage sessions. I’d opted for the XL size and ordered prior to my week alone – now was my first chance to play.

Quickly dressing in my usual self-bondage attire I competed my clothing by putting on the body. It fits really well, snug around the neck and providing a total covering of my back. The only minor issue was with the arms, which where less ‘clingy’ and tight than I’d have ideally wanted, and the usual fiddle with the hook/eye fasteners at the crotch.

I’d decided to position myself on the bed, kneeling, until I was ready to render myself totally helpless. My escape paths came in two forms, the first would be a struggle out of the ropes around my wrists, whilst the second (should the first fail) would require me to roll off the bed and reach a knife positioned on the floor.

Ankles, legs and thighs were bound and tightly cinched, with the cinch rope from my thighs pulled tightly through my ass cheeks (Damn! I’d forgotten a butt-plug, too late now) and tied around my waist.

My gag came next; it’s a soft ball (actually meant as a toy for dogs!) about 50mm in diameter and, for me, very filling without being uncomfortable to wear for long periods (though my jaws do sometimes ache after 2 hours!). I first pulled a knee-high over my head, these are a new brand (can’t remember the name) and seem both more robust and stretchy than previous styles. The knee-high is a tight fit and the ‘knee-band’ is very snug around my neck, I tuck this first one inside the turtle-neck of my body. The gag is worn over this layer of nylon and is held in place by inserting the ball inside the doubled-up legs of a pair of laddered tights, then using the tights to bind it into position. I find this method both secure and sexy, with the ball forcing the nylon of the knee-high into my mouth. I finish off my head with a second knee-high, pulled over the first, the gag and down outside the turtle-neck of my body – I’m almost fully encased with only my hands now free from a covering (or more!) of lovely soft nylon.

Checking all is in place, knife on floor, soft duvet positioned to cushion my fall if I roll from the bed and remaining ropes within easy reach, I can switch on the video and am ready to go.

I’ve prepared two coils of rope for my wrists and upper body and two more for securing those coils in place. The first is a short length from my ankles, ending in a noose that will pull tight level with my ass before my legs are fully extended. Whilst I’m kneeling on the bed this rope is slack enough to allow me to tuck the noose into my waist rope alongside my wrist coils. The second rope is for cinching the upper body coils, which I now proceed to bind myself with. The coils are tight enough to fit over my chest and arms (with my arms by my side) and not slip down my body. I use the second length of rope to first cinch the left-hand side, between my body and upper arm, and then, pulling across my chest, repeat the process on my right-hand side. By taking the rope across the front of my body, when I move my arms backwards to fasten my wrists the cinch will be pulled tighter still, adding to my bondage and helplessness. I only discovered this technique recently and can’t believe I’ve missed out on something to simple and yet so enhancing to a session.

Now I’m precariously balanced on the bed with arms lashed to my sides and legs totally bound. I have ticked the two remaining knee-highs into the sleeves of the body, so that I can now easily retrieve them and pull them onto each of my arms in turn, finishing my encasement with a thin nylon ‘mitten’ over each hand (sometimes I go for multiple layers, making it harder to manipulate my fingers to gain freedom). I need to be very careful now, and avoid slipping over before my wrists are fully secured. Reaching behind my back I pull the wrist coils from the waist rope and slip them over my right arm, then pluck the noose form the same resting place and tug the free coils through it. Now I force my left hand and wrist through the coils, with the noose in position to cinch the coils tight when pulled (the nylon on my hands make this easier, so I can use tighter coils than if my skin was bare).

kneeling set-up.JPG   

I have, on occasion, made the mistake of pulling the noose through the waist rope rather than out from it – whilst this may not sound a big deal, it is! What happens is that your wrist coils aren’t just cinched tight together, but they are pulled tightly into the small of your back as well. I confess that this is hopelessly sexy as a self-bondage position, but it is very, very difficult to escape from if done ‘properly’ (i.e. tight!). I have tried less stringent bondages with the noose looped around the waist rope and the wrist coils and can safely say that you can get well bound. If you do try this, assuming you all haven’t aeady (and it’s just me who’s late to the party), then make sure you have a back-up escape plan (knife or self-bondage buddy) or you could end up in a great deal of trouble.

Deep breaths, I need to take deep breaths – this is the point of no return. My wrists are in the coils, the noose ready to cinch them tight, all I have to do is fall over onto the bed. Such a simple thing to do, I’ve spent the last 5 minutes trying not to! But now I’m hesitant – will I simply roll over and over and fall off the bed? Will the noose pull tight, trapping me, and then I won’t find the knife to get free? All these thoughts are flooding through my mind – I think they must for all of us who really ‘go for it’ in the self-bondage stakes. I’m ready – I lean to my right and then gravity captures me. I’m falling, falling, and then I’m on my side and involuntarily trying to straighten my legs out.

kneeling falling.JPG    I just had to include this clip of me falling over!

kneeling stuck.JPG   

Ahhh! I’m trapped! 😁

The wonderful feelings of helplessness as I feel the tightness around my wrists, arms, legs and body – self-bondage nirvana!
I’m not waiting for the ice to melt or some other delayed release, it is only my desire to stay bound that initially holds me in the ropes embrace. My mind begins its fantasy ‘trip’ as I imagine all the other things I could have done or included. For a moment I create the image of a devious ice release, timed to only free me after an earlier enema has flooded my bowels. As I lie bound and helpless I heap fantasy on fantasy. Now I’m bound with my legs in the air, the massager on, a tube fixed over my cock and tied into my open mouth. To cum means to swallow, the massager will be set to run through 40 cycles, each 5th one will be long enough to force that cum out of my helpless cock. On and on I drift from simple to complex and back again.

kneeling well tied.JPG   

Too soon I feel the urge for freedom; the only perverse denial I have imposed upon myself is the need to stay bound. I could simply lie here for longer, but I can’t – other lusts are taking over my body, the need to cum is a loud voice in what I will do next. A struggle, along with the rope marks to prove it, is all that is required to free my wrists – no need for the knife this time.

I’m strangely angry; why did I free myself? I still want bondage and yet I’m free by my own choice and actions. My legs and arms are still bound and I now choose to deny the sexual release I wished for and bind myself once more.

This time I tie my wrists in front of my body and not behind, maybe thinking to tease myself whilst bound. I don’t really know myself what I had planned – being in the ‘self-bondage zone’ can create some strange thought patterns (see SB03 2009 for the consequences of such thoughts!).Blush

hands front.JPG   

I use the same ropes and principles to secure my wrists to the chest rope, though the final binding is much easier, and again go through a period of delightful fantasy before being overcome by other needs and wants. The viewer may spot that the rope from ankles to wrist noose passed across my crotch, I confess to attempting to use this as a stimulus and being very, very, frustrated when I failed to bring myself to orgasm (which is probably a good thing!).

hands front tied.JPG   

What went well?
Am I surprised that simple bondage (OK – simple when compared to!) turned out to be more fun? After years of self-bondage I never seem to learn that simple is sometimes the best. But, as we have discussed on Ra’s Blog, isn’t the planning and anticipation all part of the game and thrill?
My new turtle-necked body (I want to type ‘…my new body…’ but that sounds really weird!) is a real find and will hopefully see much use in coming years and sessions. In a perfect world it would have been either tight, stretchy lycra or a heavy duty (100+ denier?) tan pantyhose material – but we must make do with what we have!
I still love the bondage where I am free to roll around and try (and often fail) to stimulate myself; it’s a perverse ‘freedom’ that does something for me.

What could be improved?

It may sound contrary to what I’ve written above, but I know, deep down, that helplessness is what I crave and unless it is imposed totally upon me I will always end frustrated at the sessions conclusion.
I have to force a delayed release upon myself - maybe not every time, but at least more often.
The enema and/or forced swallowing (I even fantasised about Ra’s ‘piss-gag’ and hood set-up) where such strong images that I know I will attempt them at some point. I’ve tried them before, but need to combine scenarios to bring them fully to fantasy level.
Butt-plug! Why do I so often leave out the one toy I begin to lust so much for once bound? When starting a session I often pick up the plug and then think ‘no’ or even attempt to insert it but stop if it feels to tight on the day. I’m beginning to feel that the plug should become a rule of my session – no plug = no bondage. Maybe even that could become a fantasy element – I’m ‘forced’ to take the plug/dildo in my ass (this is drifting into homo-erotic but why not?) before being bound, even though it’s me doing it all.
Better photos fro you folks – yet again I must apologise for the poor quality of screen caps from the video.
So there you have it – the final session of my time ‘home alone’.
I hope you enjoyed and maybe learnt something – even if only ‘how not to’!

Play safe, have fun.

MJ

Print this item

Useful self-bondage device?
Posted by: madjack - 30 Jul 2009, 11:59 - Forum: Self-Bondage Techniques - Replies (5)

A very quick post to share one of my 'finds' - a combination lock d-link or Carabineer.

combi-lock.JPG   

I found two of these for £1 (less than 2 euros) in a local discount store some years ago. They are great for delaying your release until daylight or a timed light comes on, or even until your hands are free to remove a hood/blindfold.

A very adventurous (mad!) person might even try to work out the combination by chance - there are only 1000 possibilities, but I would never advise that as the combination tumblers are fiddly to move and I guarantee you would stay stuck!

As I’ve often said – it pays to keep your eyes open for little things that can spice up your playtime

MJ

Print this item

My version of the SRD and ice-release
Posted by: madjack - 30 Jul 2009, 11:49 - Forum: Self-Bondage Techniques - Replies (6)

Hi to all

In many of my postings I've mentioned the use of an SRD and ice-release; well it's time to share my method.

I'm not claiming anything radical or new, but it may help or inspire others to greater adventures.

Equipment

Small laundry bag (the ones provided to hold washing powder tablets are best)
3 metal rings – with approx 35mm internal diameter
Rope
Ice cubes

How to:

If you look at the photos it should be self-explanatory, but in simple terms:

Assemble the SRD as you normally would (in the photo I’ve used the laundry bag draw-strings to tie the SRD rings together, but you can use rope and extend that to the draw-string as desired)

SRD 2.JPG   

Tie the 3rd ring to a secure fixing of your choice.

Place your required number of ice-cubes in the laundry bag (limited only by the size of bag and your sense of adventure!)

Now thread the draw-string and neck of the bag through the 3rd ring and tie to your SRD

SRD 1.JPG   

The draw-strings are very tough, as are the bags, and I’ve not had any snap or fall apart so far.

Now you can use the SRD as normal, but when the ice melts in the bag, the whole SRD assembly comes free and so should you!

As always, test and test again before using for real and always ensure your rings are free from snags and rough edges.

Enjoy

MJ

Print this item

MJ-SB03 2009
Posted by: madjack - 30 Jul 2009, 11:22 - Forum: MadJack's Self-Bondage Adventures - Replies (1)

MJ-SB03/2009 – Trying too hard: a cautionary tale

This is a true story about why you should always know your limits, and stick to them – even in the heat of passion.

Equipment:
Black Lycra body
1 pair tan pantyhose as gag
High-heeled ankle boots
Condom
2 Tan 15den knee-high
Butt-plug
Mains powered massager
Digital timer
Lots of rope

The session:
I’d planned a series of self-bondage sessions, during a 4 day break with the house all to myself, but unfortunately the first session (MJ-SB 02/2009) had left me in a state of some frustration. I was determined that the next day’s self-bondage would be a real winner!
Quickly dressing in the usual condom, knee-high and body-stocking, I was in such a state of desire for bondage that I simply slipped in the butt-plug, pulled on the opaque tights and black body before putting on my high-heeled ankle boots.

I love these boots – I confess to feeling like a ‘pervert’ when buying them off the internet years ago. Was I on the slippery slope to becoming a TV? Did this mean I would suddenly start to fancy men? Would I be wearing lipstick and a long wig in a week’s time? No, of course not, what a stupid and prejudiced idea!

Please allow me to take a moment to explain my feeling on this subject.

OK, so occasionally I want to wear items of clothing normally associated with women, I like to use a butt-plug and I want to tie myself up and become helpless. What does that mean and what, if anything, does it say about me? I’ve considered some of the possible questions a reader may ask and attempted to answer them below:

Do I still fancy women and want to have sex with them? – Yes, if I like them and they are pleasing to my mind and eye (I’m very lucky in having a partner who ‘ticks all my boxes’ and I’m faithful to her)

Would I ever have sex with a man? – I honestly don’t know… never met a man I liked enough to go to bed with, but that doesn’t mean I never would! I’m curious, but see above – I’m faithful to my partner, so it’s highly unlikely that I’ll be off to bed with any other man or woman!

Do I want to be a woman? – Occasionally… They look so damn sexy and get to have so many ways to orgasm (and so many of them!). I might fantasise about all those extra ‘bits’ that a woman can stimulate and how much more fun there could be had in tying them up. I’d even consider (if I had too much money) trying things like ‘Femskin’ to become, for a short time, a woman – but I’m not stupid and can’t ignore all the other things women have to put up with, periods, sexism (err!) and us men! So, it’s a bit like a holiday – I’d love to visit, but not to live there all the time!

Do I want to dress like a woman? - Sometimes, but only in private and for my pleasure – I love some of the clothes and materials that women get to wear, but don’t want to wear all of them. I’ve worked with a few cross-dressers over the years, all intelligent men – but not one of them could pass for a woman at less than 200m. What really threw me was when one of them turned up for a meeting in women’s trousers – I just couldn’t figure it out, a man, dressed like a woman, who was dressed like a man… maybe I am sexist after all… ?

Do I consider myself ‘abnormal’? – No, I consider myself broadminded and adventurous. I like who I am and what I do, it’s fun, sexy and challenging – what’s wrong with a hobby that hurts no-one (apart, occasionally, from me!) and takes place in the privacy of my own home? If that means I differ from the accepted ‘norm’ then “good” say I – what a boring world it would be if we all did the exact same things and behaved in the exact same way.

There, got it out of my system – now let’s get on with the session:

As I’ve aeady said, I was looking to get the frustrations of the previous day’s sessions out of my mind by having a real blast of self-bondage…and wasn’t going to listen to my own inner voice warning me of potential pit-falls.

I planned to use the stimulation of a mains powered percussion massager (see MJ-SB01/2009 for more details) and had found a digital timer that allowed 8 cycles to be programmed in. Experiments had led me to set up a combination of 1 & 2 minute ‘on’ cycles with 5 minutes between and then a final 4 minute ‘on’ to finish me off. . This meant the session would have to last a minimum of an hour – which fitted in with my release method. I’d programmed the timer to give me 30 minutes to get into my bondage before the first cycle started.

Note on digital timers: If you have lots of these timers you can combine them in a daisy chain to run cycle combination of 7x7x7x etc. The use of 7 and not 8 cycles is due to the need for the timers to stay ‘on’ and provide power to the next cycle/timer in the chain. For the digital minded amongst you, think of simple logic gates in series where you always need to ensure a 1 or 0 (on/off) state can be achieved by the next ‘change’. I confess that though the logic is simple, the setting up of the timers is tiresome and needs some thought – but it does work.

My bondage started off being strict but simple – ankles where tied and tightly cinched with rope. I’d wanted to tie myself lengthways along the bed, so a rope had been run from headboard to footboard and my final rope was suspended above the bed from a sturdy light fitting bracket. I was planning to fix my ankles to the rope on the bed, tie my head and torso down to the same rope and then my wrists to the rope handing down from the ceiling.
I’d gagged myself with a pair of pantyhose and pulled a knee-high over my head to hold everything in place. Then I pulled a knee-high over each hand and arm (over the long-sleeves of the body-stocking) encasing my arms.

First mistake: I couldn’t make myself as helpless as I wanted and fix the massager in place lying flat on the bed. Aware that the clock was running I decided to try a variant on a ‘ball-tie’ bondage I’d seen on the internet.
 bent set-up.JPG   
Hopefully you can see from the photo how I managed to arrange myself (sorry about poor quality – screen caps from a video plus bad lighting, blame the director... i.e. me!)Blush

Second mistake: The more I tried to make this position work, the more extreme I started to make it. I looped a rope around my ankles and drew it tight backwards over my head. The tighter it was the more ‘compressed’ I felt, which seemed to be good at the time. Next I bound my thighs to my body, pulling them as tight into me as possible. More rope around my knees and back around my head, pulling in the gag, and neck (yes – risky, I know!) secured me more firmly. I then tied the massager in place resting against the butt-plug and the base of my cock, and, because I’d got a spare length of rope, proceeded to tightly cinch all the ropes I could.

Totally in the ‘zone’ now, I took a pre-made length of coiled rope and forced my wrists through the coils, ensuring that the slip-knot from the ceiling was in place to cinch the wrist coils tight.

A steady pull on the black rope (which you might be able to see at the top of the picture) tightened up the slip-knot via an SRD (not in picture), which now prevented my escape. I was tightly self-bound, and not going anywhere until the ice tethering my SRD melted.

Third mistake: It’s one thing to try a programme on a massager when you are free or only simply bound, it’s another thing altogether to ‘suffer’ from that programme in a strenuous bound position. I’d been almost too good in my programming – there was no way I could make myself cum (which was what I’d intended for the first 7 cycles), but each cycle was a torture. The butt-plug was vibrated in a delightfully pleasing way (I’d set the massager to ‘slow’ thankfully), but the base of my cock was just being tickled – not badly, but enough to drive me to distraction.
 bent tied.JPG   
Fourth mistake: The position was beginning to strain me; what had been so sexy and erotic to begin with was now hurting my back and shoulders. 30 minutes in and I was in some mild pain and really wishing to be free. I could have pulled the ceiling fitting down (this was my emergency release) but decided I had to let the session run.
Over 90 minutes later, and some time after the last cycle had completed on the massager I felt the SRD go free and struggled out of my bondage. My back and shoulders ached and burnt as if I’d been doing some heavy lifting for a whole day. My neck and my legs where so stiff I nearly fell when I tried to stand up – I felt sore all over.

What went well?
The massager did it’s devilish worst and achieved (almost) what I’d wanted it to, only failing in the very last cycle to provide the orgasm I desired – but in some ways that added to the thrill.
The semi-suspension element of the tie was so very sexy, with both my legs and arms held up above my body.
I confess to loving (I’m even getting turned on writing this) having my head bound. Yes, I know it’s risky and I should be very careful, but it does something to me when my head is held immobile and I can feel the tightness of rope/tape/leather/whatever compressing my face.

What could be improved?
Oh dear! The aches and pains! My back, neck and legs returned to normal within a few hours, but my shoulders are still not right even after nearly 3 weeks – not good at all!
I need to find a better way of achieving the same or similar feelings without all the unwanted side-affects.
And I need to get better photos to share with you folks - Does anyone know of a software programme for a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ1 that can be set up to take shots every so many seconds/minutes via a USB and laptop?

It was still a great session, but it nearly prevented me from having more adventures in my week of fun.

Play safe and why not share your experiences!

MJ

Print this item

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
Posted by: Like Ra - 29 Jul 2009, 23:24 - Forum: General - Replies (625)

I have 4 weeks to myself. Not that I'm completely 24x7 free for any naughty activity, no, but at least I do not have to hurry, worry and hide.

Let's see what I can do... 😉

Print this item

Hotel Self-bondage Session 59
Posted by: Like Ra - 29 Jul 2009, 22:02 - Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions - No Replies

http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/self-bondage-session-59

Print this item

MJ-SB02 2009
Posted by: madjack - 28 Jul 2009, 13:56 - Forum: MadJack's Self-Bondage Adventures - Replies (4)

MJ-SB02/2009 - Encased Plastic bag vacuum self-bondage

First things first:
Some of you may recall my earlier posting about my experience of using a vacuum bag arrangement for self-bondage. For newbie’s and any who may have forgotten:

This is a dangerous and high-risk practise – I always take great care and many precautions to minimise the genuine risk to life. Please, please make sure you understand all the risks and never, ever, attempt anything like this without having tried and tested beforehand and have a back-up emergency escape plan should it all start to go wrong.

Equipment:
Black Lycra body
3 pairs tan 20den pantyhose
3 Tan 15den knee-highs
3 large black plastic ‘rubble’ bags
1 large clear plastic ‘rubble’ bag
Vacuum cleaner
50cm drilled plastic pipe
Plastic bottle gag/breather
Strong elastic band
Large butt-plug (and lube!)
Condom
Ear plugs

The session:
I had pre-prepared and tested the vacuum bag set up. The bag itself was constructed of 2 black, then a clear and a final black ‘rubble’ type plastic bag, cut and then taped together to form an open ended tube approx 3m long. The vacuum hose was feed in through a small hole at the bottom (taped to form an air-tight seal) and had the drilled plastic pipe attached inside the bag – I always fix a thick sock over the drilled pipe to aid the air being sucked out of the bag, it stops the plastic sealing around the pipe and not emptying the whole bag of air. I’d aeady tested the combined bags for their ‘air-tightness’ and once all the leaks had been found and closed (does no-one make a bag without at least 2 extra holes in it?😡) I fitted the breather/gag.

The breather/gag was a new development that I’d been thinking about for some time. Essentially it was an oval bottle approx 8cm at its widest and 5cm at its narrowest, and a around 15cm long. Made of tough plastic I’d found it to be a comfortable but snug fit in my mouth and had adapted it to be both a gag and breather when fixed through the clear plastic bag. Some of you may be wondering why I went for a clear section – mainly this was to give me some vision and let light into the vacuum bag/tube when I needed to seal off the open end, but I also thought it might add to the visual element afterwards (I would like to try an all black tube one day – when time permits).😊

Next I prepared and dressed for the session, following a tried and tested routine – butt plug first (it’s quite large, for me, so lube is a must), then the condom followed by one knee-high over cock (done properly this is a highly effective method of de-sensitising, should you wish to!), the opaque pantyhose next (these have the gusset removed to allow my encased cock through), then the body stocking (brand new, 1st use, laddered – damn and blast!), followed by the 3 layers of tan pantyhose on my legs. I finally topped all this off with my trusty (but much worn) black body.

I love layering on nylon and Lycra – 12 pairs of pantyhose is my record so far (includes arms and head).

Now I put in the ear plugs. This is a small detail, but works well for me: not only do they add to the sensory experience (sound is surprisingly intrusive to my sessions), but I believe they protect me from damaging my eardrums in the vacuum.

OK – so my hands and head are free of nylon, this allows me to set the digital timer on the vacuum cleaner (10mins to get set and then 10mins of suction) and DOUBLE check the timer hasn’t got any other programmes in it. I once thought the programme was clear after one cycle, but as I was escaping the bag the cleaner started again – could have been a bit scary if I’d lost the breathing tube! As it was I escaped and lived to play another day…Confused

Further checks follow to confirm the vacuum is switched on, set to medium suction, and all the pipes are secure (nothing worse than waiting for ages for something to happen and then discovering you forgot to switch the vacuum on!)Blush

All set, and into the bag I go – after firstly ensuring I have the two remaining knee-highs (tucked into each sleeve of the body-stocking) and the elastic band (around my wrist). The bags I used for this session where much thicker than previous ones and slightly narrower, this made the entry more difficult but not impossible. I’d opted for this approach on two grounds: the thicker bags should be more restrictive and the smaller size would mean less air to be sucked out and a quicker start to the ‘bondage’.

Once fully in, with my feet touching the sock cover pipe at the very foot of the bag, I manoeuvred myself until I’d pulled as much of the bag past my head as I could. The first problem I had was that the bags where almost too small and I couldn’t get my arms to my sides as I normally liked to do. This wasn’t such a problem as the bag was long enough for me to stretch my arms above my head in an alternative position. Next import step to align the gag/breather and get it into my mouth. Due to the narrowness of the bags this wasn’t as simple as I’d planned, but eventually (after what seemed like ages) all was well – mouth gagged by a wide oval plastic tune that was also to be my only access to air for breathing.
Once sorted out I used the elastic band to seal the open end of my vacuum tube, simply by gathering the opening into a tight ‘neck’ and then twisting it around and back on itself, finally using the elastic band to hold it closed. The knee-highs went on next, one on each hand and arm – finally encasing all but my head in soft, silky, nylon.
Now all I had to do was wait…

As I often do at this time, I breathed in through my nose and out through my mouth. What this achieves is to draw air from the bag before the vacuum starts and prove (to me) that the airway to ‘outside’ was still clear. I must have secured myself in the bag much faster than I thought, because time seemed to pass very slowly as I waited for the vacuum to power up. An unexpected bonus of the smaller bags was that I actually began to feel them cling to me as I drew more and more of the air from within them.
 tight.JPG   
I always find this part of a vacuum bondage session exciting: waiting for something to happen which will render you helpless, your senses both heightened and, at the same time, less effective. All I can hear is my own muted breathing; all I can feel is plastic and nylon, if I move all there is a muffled rustle and the sensual feel of sliding nylon.

Then the noise, faint but clear, as the vacuum starts – I don’t need to hear it, because I feel it soon enough. I can only describe the sensation of the vacuum starting, as being like a breeze against you whole body. Air is sucked from all parts of the bag, drawn down my body and out by my feet. Slowly yet surely the bag pulls tight, then tighter and then finally a sudden ‘tug’ as the last air is gone and the plastic clamps against my body – I’m bound and helpless.
 tighter.JPG   
Now I can test the new bondage: has it worked, am I more helpless than before? Yes – and No.
 ooph tight.JPG   
The thicker plastic is a much stronger restriction on movement, but doesn’t cling as well as the thin, softer, material I’ve used in the past. My head, the only area not covered in nylon, is clamped in the plastic well enough, but there are creases and folds in the material that allow more movement than I’d have expected. I can also detect a flow of air from outside coming in – a taped seal or possibly a microscopic hole has failed and the vacuum is not complete.

I wish for many things at that time: for a true seal, with no air but for my breathing, a vacuum so powerful that I can not move muscle and a final strange desire – my nose to be sealed. Why? Well, as I discovered in previous sessions, it is easy to breathe though your mouth, but not so easy to not breathe out through your nose – and every time you do that the vacuum is broken, even if only for a few seconds.

Whatever the shortcomings of my situation, I still revel in it. 10 minutes is never enough, but is the limit of the vacuum before it will cut-out. The 10 minutes it took to climb in, position and seal myself inside took an age – the 10 minutes of helplessness are over in a flash. As I start to lose myself in that space where all focus is inwards, the grip of the plastic is released and I am free.

I tried 5 more sessions, each one after an adjustment to something in the set-up and an ultimately futile attempt to find all the pin-holes that kept letting air in. I even tried the idea Ra has suggested, using a rubber diving neck seal to allow my head to remain outside the bags. To be fair it might have worked if I’d spent more time refining it, but again I couldn’t get the seal to work with the bag. I’d tried using the vacuum bags for clothing and bed-ware (the ones with the self-sealing valve), but ended up splitting two of them (the ones I’d got where not strong enough for this type of game!)

After over two hours I was soaked in sweat (you do get very hot plastic!) and frustrated. Yes, I had enjoyed the sessions – but I wanted more and more.

This is the time to know your limits and when to stop – I realised that if I carried on I would start to take risks and not focus on safety as much. Time to STOP!

What went well?
The heavy duty bags are ok, but not as good as I’d like them to be. I just couldn’t get a good seal at all and they seemed to be full of tiny holes. Also they where slightly too small for what I needed to do.
The sessions where great, but ultimately frustrating – I just couldn’t get helpless enough.
One big plus – wearing a butt-plug! I discovered, quite by accident, that if you positioned yourself with your legs apart and then became vacuumed in that position, the plastic pulled tight enough to push the plug that little bit deeper inside – and you could do nothing to stop it. An unexpected, but highly enjoyable, discovery!

What could be improved?
I need to source some better bags that are soft, thick, large enough for my proposed positions and not full of holes! Ideally they should come in clear and black.
Some sort of nose plugs – I ruled out clips due to the risk of puncturing the plastic and also what damage they might do to me if pressed hard against my nose and face. They need to be comfortable for long periods, internal (ideally) and provide a good, safe, seal - Any ideas?
I’m sure there must be a home-made/DIY way of achieving a vacuum that remains sealed once the vacuum cleaner is turned off – but, most importantly, can still be released after a set time. I know that there are commercial products that can open and close a seal – but I simply don’t have the money to pursue them (unless they come very cheap on eBay?). I’m sure that the vacuum seal from those cheap storage bags could work for the set-up, it’s just the release that troubles me!
A better gag – the two methods I use (gag/breathers), both fail in providing an airtight seal between the outside and inside. I plan to try taping my mouth around the gag next time, I think this and some nose plugs (and the ear plugs) could provide the solution I desire.

There it is, in all its glory and failure – another self-bondage session.

As always - Play safe, have fun and share!

MJ

Print this item