Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bodystockings
White Bodysuit Crotchless Sexy Lingerie Woman Erotic Pajamas Erotic Sex Clothes Transparent Costume Bodystocking Underwear
$8.41-56%

masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Blowjob Vibration Machine Real Vagina Pocket Pussy Penis Oral Masturbation Cup Adult Sex​ Toy for Man
$16.27-5%

ultrathin pantyhose
0D Lightweight Ultrathin Breathable Stockings Women Sexy Invisible Nylon Pantyhose Foot Shaped Skinny Leg Tights
$4.85-5%

sexy pantyhose
Patchwork Contrast Color Cuban Heel Back Seam Pantyhose Women Sexy Ultra Thin Transparent Underwear Erotic Open Crotch Tights
$4.33-5%

suspension bondage
Stainless Steel Shibari Bondage Ring Artistic-erotic Suspension Restraints Centre BDSM Toys Anchor Base Rope Suspension Sex Toys
$135.52-55%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Fashion Platform Peep Toe Thin Heels Women Sandals Designer Narrow Band Buckle Strap Nightclub Party Sexy Shoes
$57.17-57%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Lingerie Silk With Luster Underwear Daily Lace See Through Outfits Set Women 2 Piece Seamless Splicing Intimate
$10.55-12%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

You know you’re kinky when…
You get the hots for your new dental hygienist because she wears thin pink latex examination gloves rather than the blue nitrile ones your previous one used.
To me at least, the taste and smell of rubber makes a half-hour of having your teeth scraped a lot more bearable. In fact, it I think I could almost come to enjoy it...
(09 Jan 2018, 23:48 )culmor Wrote: You get the hots for your new dental hygienist because she wears thin pink latex examination gloves rather than the blue nitrile ones your previous one used.
To me at least, the taste and smell of rubber makes a half-hour of having your teeth scraped a lot more bearable. In fact, it I think I could almost come to enjoy it...

I still find any dental visit a traumatic experience - even though both my hygienist and dentist are attractive ladies.

Ironic that I'm paying women to inflict pain and discomfort upon me....  😋

MJ
(10 Jan 2018, 09:06 )madjack Wrote: Ironic that I'm paying women to inflict pain and discomfort upon me...
Well, just dress-up accordingly and overreact on any touch, so they will have to tie you down to the chair 😁
Despite present company, I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but I find the hygienists fingers in my mouth vaguely exciting... Maybe there really is something very wrong with me... 😊
(10 Jul 2017, 05:42 )lugnuts Wrote: you buy big Rajastani bangles, even though nobody wears those any more
What do you do with them? 🤔
(10 Jan 2018, 18:26 )bondagetom1 Wrote: Despite present company, I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but I find the hygienists fingers in my mouth vaguely exciting... Maybe there really is something very wrong with me... 😊
You too? I love the oral cancer exam portion of the appointment. She sits above me and presses her breasts around the top of my head as she massages my neck and throat with warm, rubbery fingers. Then she stretches and probes my mouth and tongue with those same warm latex fingers. It’s so wonderful.

Did I mention that my dental hygienist is pretty hot...?

“Sir, we JUST saw you last week!”
(10 Jan 2018, 11:06 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Jan 2018, 09:06 )madjack Wrote: Ironic that I'm paying women to inflict pain and discomfort upon me...
Well, just dress-up accordingly and overreact on any touch, so they will have to tie you down to the chair 😁

(shoots drink from nose)
(05 Sep 2018, 17:09 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Jul 2017, 05:42 )lugnuts Wrote: you buy big Rajastani bangles, even though nobody wears those any more
What do you do with them? 🤔

I converted a pair to not be easily removable when out and about, just for fun of non-removable 'cuffs' in public
(11 Sep 2018, 01:52 )lugnuts Wrote: I converted a pair to not be easily removable when out and about, just for fun of non-removable 'cuffs' in public
Any photos/details? 😉
the pair I converted had a hinge on one side with a spring in it. The other side the ends just came together.
I made two lengths of brass tube, then drilled a hole down the center of a brass rod (I used a lathe) and tapped it.
Silver soldered one tube and the threaded part to one side, with a gap, and silver soldered the remaining tube to the other side, so I had
a hinge arrangement.
Put the bangle on, slip in a socket head cap screw and tighten it with allen wrench. Without the wrench it's not really possible to remove the screw.
. I wasn't willing to go to the work of plating the brass parts, I just tinned them with soft solder. They were artisanal anyway,
so a bit of home made was fine.

If I were putting a bit more work in I'd get a cap screw with a security head.

This was out in public 'secret bondage', so there wasn't a chain between them or anything.

Years ago, they're long discarded,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Look around. Anything kinky? Fetishy? Erotic? Like Ra 121 45,044 27 Nov 2023, 20:58
Last Post: madjack
Kinky librarians Like Ra 13 5,155 13 May 2023, 00:38
Last Post: Jenni K
Sex dolls, robots, and kinky AI madjack 25 4,167 19 Apr 2023, 04:29
Last Post: Tinker D
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,499 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack
From 'normal' to 'kinky' – a personal review of my fetish development madjack 37 23,952 08 Jul 2021, 19:48
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: AllieBowString (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , cbshackle (1) , Culmor (39) , Danbu (1) , essanym (1) , hopeender (2) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (59) , ltxrob (5) , lugnuts (4) , madboyevil (2) , madjack (24) , Michael (1) , no smile (8) , NoNeedToBreathe (4) , occorics (1) , PetraJane (1) , PurpleVibes (2) , steve6322 (6) , subyasha (1) , TightSlip (2) , tight_mike (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vixien (2) , vm1971 (1) , Will90MeeG (1)