Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens Pure Lace Butterfly Embroidery Crotchless Sissy Briefs See-through Mesh Panties Low Waist Night Underwears or Swims
$5.69-40%

pvc stockings
XXXL Plus Size PVC Wet Look Latex Stockings Hot Pole Dance Nightclub Party Hosiery Mirror Shiny Faux Leather Thigh High Stocking
$15.54-29%

doll kigurumi
Cute Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Animal Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes
$977.08-54%

prostate stimulation
Telescopic Anal Vibrator Prostate Massager Vibrator Men's Rings Butt Plug Delay Ejaculation Ring Toy Stimulator Rings for Men
$20.85-12%

zlatameer
Latex Women Cropped Trousers Rubber Capri Pants with Crotch Zip XXXL Legging Wear Costumes Handmade S-LPW048
$84.68

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

soronssy
Satin Glossy Sexy Men Underpants Silk Smooth Shorts Oily Shiny Solid Briefs Yoga Running Sportswear Shorts Mini Bikini Bottoms
$69.96-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

You know you’re kinky when…
Wow, excellent!
You see this posted as a 'what is it?' pic on the net and your brain goes into overdrive...it's silicone rubber and the bulbous end is weighted.

What is it.jpg   

Ra ought to know 😉
Looks VERY familiar.... I've seen it somewhere, but .. it escapes me ....

Show Content
Show Content
Lol Rofl2 Rofl
Show Content
...when you fantasize that the attractive woman handing out facemasks at a store that requires them, gives you a chloroform-soaked one to put on.
You think, face-masks: I could make that in rubber...
As others have pointed out, there's  an issue with your glasses (or in this case, safety specs) steaming up 😟

Steamed up.JPG   
Nice shoes, but I'm in love with the pink version 😋
Ah, I thought the white ones had a sort of clinical effect with the white tights 😊

Incidentally, the white dress is the one that was badly stained years ago by hanging next to a pink leo. Over time the stain's faded so you'd barely know it's there unless you looked for it. I added a red cross to the arm to cover the worst remaining bit. 

The apron? Well I had some spare translucent latex lying around left over another project and a nurse ought to have a apron 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 204 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
Look around. Anything kinky? Fetishy? Erotic? Like Ra 121 45,221 27 Nov 2023, 20:58
Last Post: madjack
Kinky librarians Like Ra 13 5,202 13 May 2023, 00:38
Last Post: Jenni K
Sex dolls, robots, and kinky AI madjack 25 4,229 19 Apr 2023, 04:29
Last Post: Tinker D
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,515 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack

Contributors: AllieBowString (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , cbshackle (1) , Culmor (39) , Danbu (1) , essanym (1) , hopeender (2) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (59) , ltxrob (5) , lugnuts (4) , madboyevil (2) , madjack (24) , Michael (1) , no smile (8) , NoNeedToBreathe (4) , occorics (1) , PetraJane (1) , PurpleVibes (2) , steve6322 (6) , subyasha (1) , TightSlip (2) , tight_mike (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vixien (2) , vm1971 (1) , Will90MeeG (1)