Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage device
Stainless Steel Female Underwear Chastity Belt,Bondage Vagina Lock,Fetish Chastity Device Pants,Adult BDSM Sex Toys for Women
$108.89-48%

sex toy vibrator
Female Masturbation Sex Furniture Sex Pleasure Sexual Chair Sex Swing Elastic Sex Chair No Vibrator For Women Sex Toys For Women
$60.86-54%

bondage device
BDSM Bondage Orgasm Chastity Device PU Leather Strap On Anal Plug Dildo Thong Panties Erotic Adult Games Sex Toys For Men
$174.19-59%

Electric Shock Vibrator
App Electric Shock Vibrator Woman Wireless Remote Control G-Spot Wear Rechargeable Vibrator With Female Stimulator USB Sex Toys
$23.97-7%

mirabelle
POPTOYS BG-001 1/6 Scale Women Soldier Battle Angel Black Fire Mirabelle Ross Full Set 12-inch Action Figure Model Collection
$2532.52-31%

2022 chastity
2022 New Cobra Male Chastity Device With 4 Penis Rings,Small Cock Cage,Cock Rings,Penis Cage,BDSM Adult Sex Toys For Men Gay
$43.55-47%

camatech
camaTech Straped On Penis Pants Strap-on Huge Realistic Cock Harness Strapless Removable Suction Cup Dildos Panties For Lesbians
$38.32-55%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

You know you’re kinky when…
How about:

You know you're kinky when...

...you know the heroine of the TV/Film is going to get kidnapped and tied up by the bad guys because she is suddenly not wearing the short skirt/dress she did in all the previous scenes, but is now in trousers/jeans!

Or is it only me who thinks that happens too often to be a coincidence?

...and do not get me started on some of the ridiculous 'bondage' scenes I have seen on TV over the years (Daisy Duke 'tied up' by invisible fishing line in the Dukes of Hazzard was an all time low!) - that could be a dedicated thread of its own!

MJ
(05 Sep 2017, 14:07 )madjack Wrote: ridiculous 'bondage' scenes
Yeah, this post again: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4115 😁
Is there someone inside (well-cocooned) or ... am I too kinky? 😁

chrysocolla-malachite-01.jpg   

(Chrysocolla + Malachite)
When you randomly do a "bondage" search on DA
-When you find an excuse to cover you gf's mouth just to hear her mmmph
-When you wander your house for self-bondage potential
-When your major purpose for wanting to lose weight is for suspension bondage purposes
-When you see a Jam-Orbital girl as a totally heterosexual male and still totally wishes that was you
-Same as above with sikstiks
-In video games with customization options you look for bondage-related attire(I made a ballgag for one of my CAWS in the wrestling games)
-In addition you've created famous fetish models in said games
-You try to teach yourself how to lucid dream for the sole purpose of enacting the most improbable bondage scenarios in your sleep
(05 Sep 2017, 22:13 )hopeender Wrote: You try to teach yourself how to lucid dream for the sole purpose of enacting the most improbable bondage scenarios in your sleep
This sounds interesting...
(05 Sep 2017, 22:26 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Sep 2017, 22:13 )hopeender Wrote: You try to teach yourself how to lucid dream for the sole purpose of enacting the most improbable bondage scenarios in your sleep
This sounds interesting...

I used to be able to pull this off constantly in early college years, mostly mid-dream.  I would always used it to hear a "mmphh" in my dream and find a tied up woman hidden or to suspend myself/float in the air while bound.  Also the occasional face smother fantasy. As a fully fledged adult now it's not so easy for me, I had even tried sleeping bound to trigger bound dreams to no avail.  Plus the last time I had a dream like that I sabotaged myself.  When the baser side of your brain triggers nightmares while you're helpless it is not a fun experience anymore.
Sounds like a dedicated thread 😉
You know your kinky when.....

When your watching a kids cartoon show and this gets you excited.
Sorry for the bad picture.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   
 IMG_20161202_135355252_HDR_ice_blocks.jpg   

My first thought - such a cube should keep you in self-bondage for 3 hours...
...sweet packets grab your attention!  😁

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_7622.JPG   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Look around. Anything kinky? Fetishy? Erotic? Like Ra 121 45,014 27 Nov 2023, 20:58
Last Post: madjack
Kinky librarians Like Ra 13 5,154 13 May 2023, 00:38
Last Post: Jenni K
Sex dolls, robots, and kinky AI madjack 25 4,167 19 Apr 2023, 04:29
Last Post: Tinker D
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,498 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack
From 'normal' to 'kinky' – a personal review of my fetish development madjack 37 23,938 08 Jul 2021, 19:48
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: AllieBowString (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , cbshackle (1) , Culmor (39) , Danbu (1) , essanym (1) , hopeender (2) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (59) , ltxrob (5) , lugnuts (4) , madboyevil (2) , madjack (24) , Michael (1) , no smile (8) , NoNeedToBreathe (4) , occorics (1) , PetraJane (1) , PurpleVibes (2) , steve6322 (6) , subyasha (1) , TightSlip (2) , tight_mike (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vixien (2) , vm1971 (1) , Will90MeeG (1)