Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

If you would like to use search functions, view attachments or play games, please consider registering.

What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today?
(19 Oct 2017, 12:18 )Like Ra Wrote: 5den and shiny! Cooool!

Sometimes I wish I could shave my legs - then I could enjoy the finer (denier) things in life!

But alas, the love of my life wants my legs to remain covered in a hairy pelt and I confess to loving her more than 5den tights  Big Grin

MJ
silky bolero sparkle tights blk mini and heels.JPG thumbnail    Love the look of these Bolero hose by Silky bought them from Ebay and you can get them from Amazon. Shown here I am wearing mine to show what they look like on.
(19 Oct 2017, 13:09 )madjack Wrote: But alas, the love of my life wants my legs to remain covered in a hairy pelt and I confess to loving her more than 5den tights
The reason I do not wear/buy transparent latex swimsuits/dresses. I hate hairy body. At least we agreed on hairless legs. Nowadays my wife even reminds me to depilate, especially if we go "beachwards". Big Grin
(19 Oct 2017, 14:42 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Oct 2017, 13:09 )madjack Wrote: But alas, the love of my life wants my legs to remain covered in a hairy pelt and I confess to loving her more than 5den tights
The reason I do not wear/buy transparent latex swimsuits/dresses. I hate hairy body. At least we agreed on hairless legs. Nowadays my wife even reminds me to depilate, especially if we go "beachwards". Big Grin

Agreed. Hairy in hose is just wrong.
i was wearing these to a hallowean party in the week.
black with bats on them.
lyndhurst oct 17 (2b).jpg thumbnail   
I recently gave up on shaving and veet, too messy and too much stubble so I switched to an epilator and its made my legs perfectly smooth, so tonight i’ll be wearing my Cecilia de Rafael Eterno tights as recommended here ?
Two layers of pantyhose underneath leather-look leggings. It's cold today...

leather_Like_leggings-IMG_20171229_135652.jpg thumbnail   
fl_profile.jpeg thumbnail   

Uploaded this recently to fetlife - also needed picture for my avatar here Smile.

Sheer black pantyhose layered with a dark teal 50 denier tights and black lace fashion tights.  Its getting pretty cold in California as well.
Christian Dior Navy blue control top pantyhose...absolutely wonderful!
cd.png thumbnail   
I love how they stitch the "CD" into the control top! I also like how Christian Dior pantyhose are tapered to fit your legs. I believe pantyhose by Dim have a tapered fit as well.
Quick shot of my first ever mini skirt bought for me by my wife (I'm wearing two layers of shiny pantyhose):

IMG_20171230_194207_mini_skirt_shiny_pantyhose_layers.jpg thumbnail   

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose/stockings Ad campaigns Like Ra 31 7,303 13 Nov 2018, 05:02
Last Post: Like Ra
Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings Like Ra 131 27,499 23 Oct 2018, 16:32
Pantyhose, stockings and black and white fetish photography Like Ra 3 4,517 07 Oct 2018, 18:05
Men: When did you first start shaving in your pantyhose? ssqman 21 5,340 06 Oct 2018, 00:00
Last Post: TightSlip
Pantyhose and stockings with back seams Like Ra 2 3,752 03 Sep 2018, 15:56
Last Post: TightSlip