Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Over the Knee Boots Platform Pointed Toe Thin High Boots Ladies Shoes Woman Faux Leather Mujer Big Size 40 43 45
$98.98-38%

doll kigurumi
Kig Fursuit Kigurumi Headset Furry Cosplay Costume Paw Head Base Comiket Furry Animal Cat Rabbit Doll Beast Mask Cosplay Costume
$472.66

leg binder
PU Leather Shoulder Leg Arm Binder BDSM Bondage Behind Back Straightjacket Slave Lockable Shoulder Strap Sleeves Harness Sex Toy
$27.27-29%

transparent swimsuit
Sukumizu Summer Black Bodysuit Women Casual Comfort Scoop Neck One Piece Swimsuit Jumpsuit Body Femme Transparent Swimwear
$22.52-19%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$94.40-4%

sexy oil bodysuit
Women Sheer See Through Full Cover Bodysuit Open Crotch Hollow Out Sexy Tights Oil Shiny Cocoons Body Stockings Pantyhose
$31.28-20%

app chastity
Sex Shop QIUI Cellmate 1 Penis Cage APP Remote Control Cock Ring Cage Chastity Belt Device Sex Toys For Men Gay
$96.78

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today?
Today I'm wearing some old Aristoc tights, who's name I cannot recall - but they are nice and shiny:

20180420_092252.jpg    - just for fun I've combined them with my running gear

MJ
Looks perfect! Just go outside and ... run, rabbit, run!!! 😋
(20 Apr 2018, 10:53 )madjack Wrote: Today I'm wearing some old Aristoc tights, who's name I cannot recall - but they are nice and shiny:

- just for fun I've combined them with my running gear

MJ

Nothing like a wearing nice pair of glossy tights and those I love great photo
 CDR Eterno super Lucido tights red mini skirt.JPG    Today am wearing these wonderful glossy pantyhose they are CDR Eterno Super Lucido shiny tights hope you all like them as much as I do here's what they look like on me.
My new CdR - Eterno 20 in natural. These are so shiny! 

man_in_shiny_pantyhose-02.jpg     man_in_shiny_pantyhose-01.jpg   

CdR Eterno 20 - Natural by Nylon Guy, on Flickr

My Flickr Page
(06 Jul 2018, 12:27 )nylonluv Wrote: My new CdR - Eterno 20 in natural. These are so shiny! 

My Flickr Page

I usually find hairy a turn-off but you have such an incredible collection of photos. Great pantyhose, great heels, fab photography, and a great body to show it all off. Thanks for posting.
Such fantastic pantyhose would look absolutely stunning on hairless skin!
(06 Jul 2018, 17:23 )Like Ra Wrote: Such fantastic pantyhose would look absolutely stunning on hairless skin!

Agreed and if you've never shaved before, you're in for a REAL treat. CdR Eternos on freshly shaven legs is one of life's great pleasures.
(06 Jul 2018, 19:39 )bondagetom1 Wrote:
(06 Jul 2018, 17:23 )Like Ra Wrote: Such fantastic pantyhose would look absolutely stunning on hairless skin!

Agreed and if you've never shaved before, you're in for a REAL treat. CdR Eternos on freshly shaven legs is one of life's great pleasures.

I totally get it but I genuinely love the way my hairy legs look in hose and stockings. I think its the fact that it really captures both sides of me. I'm an otherwise masculine guy that happens to also love to wear nylons. Funny thing is... My hairy legs are the only ones I like to see in pantyhose. ; ) I will admit that is has been surprising to have so many others say they like my hair legs in pantyhose and stockings. And most are straight married men. Go figure.
Hi folks, long time no see.

Saw some Eterno pics so here i am in my sheer Platino Cleancut (very similar with the famous oily look).

255_1000.jpg   

(and under a dotted seamless hose to make it shine a bit more).

241_1000.jpg       224_1000.jpg   

So smooth and slippery, just a dream for the skin and the eye  😁

Not tried the CdR yet because they're a bit more difficult to find here in Belgium.

EDIT: Presentation at Shapings:
 [video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9-sjnjvi8A
[/video]
(only sheer or black tough, while the Eterno is available in plenty of colors)
"As I lay here, straining against my bonds, I know this... I feel more free than I've ever felt in my life" - Sunstone

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose and stockings with back seams Like Ra 64 17,592 24 Mar 2024, 18:29
Last Post: bondagetom1
My Leggy Pantyhose and Stockings Thread nedphotog 41 13,422 10 Mar 2024, 18:46
Last Post: nedphotog
Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings Like Ra 260 100,072 20 Feb 2024, 15:24
Last Post: Like Ra
Fishnets! Fishnet pantyhose, stockings, bodystockings, etc Like Ra 79 17,604 18 Feb 2024, 22:03
Last Post: Like Ra
Pantyhose/stockings Ad campaigns Like Ra 104 33,375 08 Aug 2023, 22:12
Last Post: madjack