Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish
Plus size Sissy Lingerie Set Cosplay man Maid Outfit Roleplay Crossdresser Gay transgender Fetish Sexy Lace Dress Exotic Apparel
$18.46-15%

corset
Women's Corset Top Sexy Lingerie Bustier Burlesque Waist Cincher Body Shaper Lace Up Vintage Floral Overbust Corsets Plus Size
$20.96-25%

latex one piece
Anime ONE PIECE Theme Disposable Party Tableware Happy Birthday Banner Cup Plate Latex Balloon Party Baby Shower Supplies Gift
$1.92-2%

bondage corset
Punk Pole Dance Hollow Sexy Body Cage Chain Bondage Body Harness Crop Top Top Bra Lingerie Elastic Adjustable Harness Cage
$31.64-43%

realistic mask kigurumi
Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Sword Art Online Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Alice Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Cross Dressing
$966.78-10%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

exotic lingerie
Women Erotic Lingerie Sexy Costumes Black Lace Up Leather Bondage Backless Teddy Sexy Lady Bodysuit Satin Long Robe His And Her
$14.17-65%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Phytoestrogens and magic herbs
From what I found on the web (real user experience)
- the result vary from nothing to significant
- if taken with blockers PM becomes quite effective at growing breast
- dosage is individual and important
- if you are on PM most likely you will gain weight
- coffee reduces the effect
- Estrogen alone does not bring testosterone level down, it might be even the other way around (can that explain the highly energetic Thai men who take PM?) Also: https://www.medpagetoday.com/meetingcoverage/endo/46497

Apparently, PM can be indeed quite beneficial for men if the the dosage is kept relatively low. Not like 2-4g a day... Pfff...

Edit: what they take is not known, most likely it's not P. mirifica, but P. lobata, hence the huge dosage. See the post below.
(27 Feb 2021, 17:39 )Tinker D Wrote: This is what I use. Plane and simple.
All others have fillers. And cost more.
I checked a bunch of Ali products, and the descriptions honestly say, that's what is claimed to be "P. mirifica" (aka Kwao Krue from Thailand) is actually P. Lobata (aka Kudzu from China). And they ARE different. Here's a quick summary:

https://orientalheritageherbalists.com/w...ria-labota

Or see the attached article above: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar...2220309276

So, check the ingredients properly and ask the seller (not that it guarantees anything 😁 )

(27 Feb 2021, 17:39 )Tinker D Wrote: Like I said, this seems to work for me.

What are the effects you observed?
(27 Feb 2021, 17:39 )Tinker D Wrote: This is what I use. Plane and simple.
All others have fillers. And cost more.

Like I said, this seems to work for me.

Found it on eBay: Pueraria Mirifica  $13.29, from Thailand. Sounds legit so far.

eBay Wrote:Pueraria powder is originally white but since the roots were added to the powder this has made the powder darker (Darker or lighter tanish brown) (Pueraria roots when added are said to possibly increase the effects more than with out the roots

Errrm...  That looks suspicious. Shouldn't it be roots only? According to "Medical applications of phytoestrogens from the Thai herb Pueraria mirifica"

Quote:The bioactive compounds in P. mirifica are found in the tuberous root, in accordance with the observation that it is the roots in particular that have been used by local communities in Thailand for over a hundred years

From the feedbacks:

Quote:FAKE PUERARIA MIRIFICA! REAL PUERARIA MIRIFICA IS NOT BROWN! SELLER IS A CON!

This is the photo from another lot (same seller) Pueraria Mirifica powder

PM-01.jpg   

Definitely brown, what is, indeed, wrong.

Then:

eBay Wrote:500mg extract capsules x 100 = one bag, Total mg per bag = 15,000mg, as per the picture in the listing and title
10:1 Extract equivalent to 5g (5000mg) of standard Pueraria Mirifca
. . .
Take 1 or 2 capsules once or twice a day after a meal or with a glass of water

If under 10:1 they mean, that the extract is "10 times diluted", then:

500mg / 10 = 50mg per pill

(15,000 should be 50,000 obviously 😁)

According to "Medical applications of phytoestrogens from the Thai herb Pueraria mirifica" the dosage is:

Quote:The ordinary dosage of P. mirifica for women and men is about a peppercorn-sized piece, equivalent to about 250 mg/50 kg BW or 5 mg/kg BW, taken once a day at night.

and according to "Efficacy Comparison of Pueraria mirifica (PM) against Conjugated Equine Estrogen (CEE) with/without Medroxyprogesterone Acetate (MPA) in the Treatment of Climacteric Symptoms in Perimenopausal Women: Phase III Study" (attached)

Quote:The subjects were randomized for dosages of 50 mg of PM (women)
. . .
phase II of the PM study clinically demonstrated that PM, both daily dosage of raw material of 50 and 100 mg, alleviates the climacteric symptoms in perimenopausal women

The proposed in the eBay lot dosage looks correct.

But still you have no idea what's  in fact in those pills! 😁

@Tinker D - what is your experience/dosage/effects?

Attached Files
Puearia_Phase-III-Efficacy-comparison.pdf (Size: 84.36 KB )
 pm-2.png   
Let's have a look at Pueraria Mirifica White Kwao Krua Powder by SMS (Canoga Park, CA 91304)

✔ ingredients: Pueraria Mirifica (white Krua Kwao Kao), zero fillers, binders, etc
✔ it's white
✔ origin: Thailand
✖ dosage: 500mg-1000mg daily. If it's "undiluted", then it's 5-10 times more the "recommended" value
✖ how are you going to measure 50mg?

pm-3.png   
Similar Pueraria Mirifica White Kwao Krua Powder by Heavenly Herbs (Canoga Park, CA 91303 - quite close to SMS 😉 ) - they advise to take 1-2 tablespoons a day 😁

pm-4.png   
And this Pueraria mirifica White Kwao Krua is

✔ sent directly from Thailand
✔ ingredients: 100% Natural Organic Pueraria mirifica root - Nothing Else
✔ dosage: 1 capsule (250mg) per day (if it's not diluted, then this corresponds to the Thai recommended 250mg/50kG)

So, this one looks much better than the rest. This is the store: apinyngamplan_0

However the description of PM powder from the same seller is very confusing!

Quote:Department of Medical Sciences Recommend and determine how to eat Kwao Krua to be suitable and safe to eat is not more than 1-2 mg per day. Or daily not more than 1000 milligrams
For eating as an herb, use Pueraria Mirifica powder mixed with honey. Then mold into bolus the size of a pepper seed and eat 1 tablet a day.

1 milligram pueraria powder (half a teaspoon) mixed with warm water to drink.

Errrmmm... What? Also, I've never seen these warnings before:

Quote:Should not be used with Kwao Krua with people under the age of 20, pregnant or breastfeeding mothers People with cancer, thyroid tumors, enlarged cysts, uterine and ovarian diseases. Including those who drink alcohol or are at risk of developing liver cancer And people with splenomegaly

Should consume the same amount of Pueraria mirifica and not eat for more than 6 months consecutively, because it may cause thick testicle membranes or breast lump. Causing splenomegaly Also at risk of coronary heart disease or flatulence

That was quite a research! 😊
While results likely will differ person to person, I can attest that some effects can be seen as a result of a daily dosing of the saw palmetto, licorice root, and other foods like tofu etc.  Was not aiming for it.  Former spouse had read the combinations were promoting various good health and started giving it to me all the time.  I guess she should have noted it was a women's journal she'd read the article in.   All I know is over those couple months, there was a change.
(10 Apr 2021, 05:34 )chaste4panties Wrote: All I know is over those couple months, there was a change.
What for changes have you noticed?
(10 Apr 2021, 15:16 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Apr 2021, 05:34 )chaste4panties Wrote: All I know is over those couple months, there was a change.
What for changes have you noticed?

Nothing hugely dramatic but did seem 5 o'clock shadow occurred later, gained a few pounds, and coincidentally my doc noted t levels were lowered during a routine checkup.   actually felt less motivated to work out too.
(10 Apr 2021, 17:55 )chaste4panties Wrote: 5 o'clock shadow occurred later
That's a positive
(10 Apr 2021, 17:55 )chaste4panties Wrote: gained a few pounds
That's a negative
(10 Apr 2021, 17:55 )chaste4panties Wrote: t levels were lowered
That's expected, because saw palmetto isa T-blocker.
(10 Apr 2021, 17:55 )chaste4panties Wrote: actually felt less motivated to work out too
That might be a consequence of the low T-level.

So, indeed, something is working, and it's close to the expectation. Next question - do you like the results? 😉
I'm late to the party but isn't soya full of phytoestrogens?
(10 Apr 2021, 23:51 )Culmor Wrote: I'm late to the party but isn't soya full of phytoestrogens?

Yes. But somehow not of the type that grows breasts. Otherwise all Japanese would need bras. They eat a lot of soya there in the form of tofu. And another of their 'delicacies' (gives me terrible headaches) named natto which are fermented soya beans.

The claim is that there is a whole hierarchy of what is more effective and what is less effective. And the claim is that Pueraria Mirifica is more or less on the top. Some others are hop and fenugreek. But if these things would work for sure (and fast?), no surgeon would earn any money with breast enlargement operations. Hence the question here is whether they can be made to work and under what conditions if so.

Just bought myself a few hundred 500mg capsules of PM. Let us see in a few months what the result is. I am sceptical but always in for an interesting experiment.

Contributors: Bambislave (1) , cbshackle (1) , chaste4panties (3) , Culmor (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , Ellie (1) , FatalGRL (1) , Like Ra (68) , neofinetia (4) , proton7 (1) , PurpleVibes (2) , rebroad (1) , Selfexploration (3) , SissyLexi (1) , subyasha (1) , Tinker D (18) , tvwatcher (1) , vanessa_fetish (5) , Zooy (14)