Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Casual Women Pant High Waist Zipper Skinny Faux Leather Pants Trousers Autumn Streetwear Female Office Lady
$72.59-33%

transparent dress
Leaf Glitter Bronzing Fabric Transparent Mesh Wedding Dessert Table Layout Dress Wedding Dress Fabric Fabric
$11.86-19%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$107.93-18%

1d oil pantyhose
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Oil Shiny Cuban Heel Back Seam Pantyhose Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights Party Hosiery
$6.33-4%

pantyhose encasement
Bodystocking Full Body Stockings Sack/Encasement/ Spandex Suit,Sexy Lingerie, Sleeping Bag Tights Pantyhose
$10.53-52%

headphone sleeping mask
Wireless Bluetooth Headset Sports Sleeping Headband Elastic Wireless Headphones Music Eye Mask Fone Bluetooth Earphones Headband
$5.44

sorbern
Depp Style Acetate Glasses Frame Men Retro Round Optical Eyeglasses Myopia Women Prescription Eyewear Oculos De Grau Femininos
$40.54-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Phytoestrogens and magic herbs
What changes did you notice ???
Is anybody still on pueraria?

(20 Jun 2021, 21:38 )Tinker D Wrote: What changes did you notice ???
Looks like there is not many correlations, that can be "proved" (if any). Possibly some increased sensitivity in the nipple area. And overly extended https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyponychium (most likely related to painted nails, and not to PM).
I still take them.
Two per day.
(08 Sep 2021, 03:58 )Tinker D Wrote: I still take them.
Two per day.
Any changes?
Breasts are firmer. A fitted tee makes them stick out a bit.
I can almost get into a B-cup.
Of course I’ve been doing this for a few years.
(09 Sep 2021, 03:39 )Tinker D Wrote: Breasts are firmer.
Any promised "rejuvenation" effects?
(18 Apr 2021, 03:14 )Like Ra Wrote: Review of the Safety and Efficacy of Moringa oleifera
So girls, there are other areas of improvement (besides estrogens), and today is out first day of Moringa! I bought 200g of leaf powder - it looks like matcha (Japanese green tea) or wasabi powder. "They" say to take it with something thick and tasty like yoghurt or smoothie (fruit juice might do as well), and there are reasons fort that. And the main one is the taste. I would call it ... mmm ... unpleasant ... Or buy capsules.

Anyway, let's see if we notice any positive effects. Next step is Moringa seed and root powder.

As for Pueraria - my subconscious mind (SCM) keeps silence on it. And I'm not forcing anything. So far: 2 months "in", 2.5 months "out".
A half a year later, my SCM made me to take PM again. So, today is Day 1 again.
(07 Sep 2021, 23:44 )Like Ra Wrote: Possibly some increased sensitivity in the nipple area.
I got that tingle in my nipples again, so most likely related.

(07 Sep 2021, 23:44 )Like Ra Wrote: And overly extended https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyponychium (most likely related to painted nails, and not to PM).
Not happened yet, and my nails are not painted. Let's wait a bit before pronouncing "not related to PM".
(15 Jan 2022, 00:18 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:And overly extended https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyponychium (most likely related to painted nails, and not to PM).
Not happened yet, and my nails are not painted. Let's wait a bit before pronouncing "not related to PM".
40 days later (WOW! Aeady?) - no changes. So, "not related to PM".

However, I like the state (colour, "uniformity", general health) of my nails. And that's most likely related.

Contributors: Bambislave (1) , cbshackle (1) , chaste4panties (3) , Culmor (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , Ellie (1) , FatalGRL (1) , Like Ra (68) , neofinetia (4) , proton7 (1) , PurpleVibes (2) , rebroad (1) , Selfexploration (3) , SissyLexi (1) , subyasha (1) , Tinker D (18) , tvwatcher (1) , vanessa_fetish (5) , Zooy (14)