Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

SXXY
SXXY Curved Realistic Penis Sleeve Sex Toys For Men Silicone Extender Artificial Dick Enlargement Adult Supplies Couples Condom
$69.58-61%

transparent dress
Lace Hottie Mesh Hot Sexy Transparent Striped Mini Tank Dress Camisole Cosplay Anime Exotic Korean Women Sweet Tops JAY5
$3.25-26%

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Women's Leopard Print Mesh Fishnet Net Pantyhose Stockings Party Tights Socks Stockings Lolita JK G Tights Gothic Clothes
$2.63

crossdress cosplay female
Medieval Punk Dress Cosplay Halloween Costumes Women's Court Rave Party Crossdressing Princess Female Victorian Tank Top Robe
$33.16-39%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 Explosion Models Erotic Lingerie Set Simple Sexy See-Through Mesh Color Collision Split Three-Piece Set
$30.49-55%

XCKNY
XCKNY New Sexy Shiny Tights Glossy Silky short sleeve Body Suit Open Crotch Pantyhose yoga Sports Bodysuit Wetsuit Bathing Suit
$85.91-38%

latex zentai
New Ensnovo Men Latex Suit Black Shiny Metallic Tights Gold Zentai Suit Full Body Unitard Custom Skin Bodysuit Zipper Front
$93.17-7%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Phytoestrogens and magic herbs
(24 May 2021, 16:25 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 May 2021, 15:28 )subyasha Wrote: but that may have been from it possibly reducing my testosterone a very minimal amount.
Estrogen does not decrease the testosterone level. They are not mutually exclusive.

Umm... is so? I'm on 2mg estro (sublingual form) for the past 6months intermittently and my erection has totally gone. What's my T doing? 🤔
(05 Feb 2022, 12:59 )proton7 Wrote:
(24 May 2021, 16:25 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 May 2021, 15:28 )subyasha Wrote: but that may have been from it possibly reducing my testosterone a very minimal amount.
Estrogen does not decrease the testosterone level. They are not mutually exclusive.

Umm... is so? I'm on 2mg estro (sublingual form) for the past 6months intermittently and my erection has totally gone. What's my T doing? 🤔

Your testosterone is still being produced, unless you are on an anti-androgen (T blocker) or get an orchidechtomy. I'm on 4mg oral with no anti-androgen etc, and can still get erections. A bit harder to get, yes, but can still get (though it IS held back with my chastity lol). Been on hormones since 1998 and dropped the androcur (T blocker) in 2007
(15 Jan 2022, 00:18 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:Possibly some increased sensitivity in the nipple area.
I got that tingle in my nipples again, so most likely related.
I feel that my breasts are swollen and much more sensitive - even at 300 mg per day!
(13 Mar 2022, 02:13 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Jan 2022, 00:18 )Like Ra Wrote:
I feel that my breasts are swollen and much more sensitive - even at 300 mg per day!

But with the herbal once you stop, all disappears. All that these are doing is essentially inflaming the area. I wish I could find the study I had bookmarked on this.
(13 Mar 2022, 17:42 )vanessa_fetish Wrote:

But with the herbal once you stop, all disappears. All that these are doing is essentially inflaming the area. I wish I could find the study I had bookmarked on this.

But if the effect is the desired effect as long as he takes the herbs, it fulfils its purpose. Unless of course the 'inflammation' is not harmless. It would be nice if indeed you could find that study back.
(13 Mar 2022, 17:42 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: I wish I could find the study I had bookmarked on this.
I've posted some studies in this thread, but mostly they are related to general health issues.

(13 Mar 2022, 17:42 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: But with the herbal once you stop, all disappears.
I never wanted boobs, to begin with, so it's a plus for me.

(13 Mar 2022, 21:21 )Zooy Wrote: Unless of course the 'inflammation' is not harmless.
So far, I haven't seen any mentioned (in the studies) negative effects of PM. And if local people use PM for centuries, most likely it's harmless.
(13 Mar 2022, 21:21 )Zooy Wrote:

But if the effect is the desired effect as long as he takes the herbs, it fulfils its purpose. Unless of course the 'inflammation' is not harmless. It would be nice if indeed you could find that study back.

I'll be going through storage boxes this week, I should have it on a CD or DVD somewhere in there. It isn't harmless. Anything that inflames a part of the body instead of actually developing it isn't without potential harm.

From what I remember from it, herbals such as black cohosh etc need dangerous amounts with potential health harm in order to render the effects.

Better to just get Estrace - it's the purified form of an herbal estrogen.
(14 Mar 2022, 18:23 )vanessa_fetish Wrote:
(13 Mar 2022, 21:21 )Zooy Wrote:
(15 Jan 2022, 00:18 )Like Ra Wrote: I got that tingle in my nipples again, so most likely related.

I'll be going through storage boxes this week, I should have it on a CD or DVD somewhere in there. It isn't harmless. Anything that inflames a part of the body instead of actually developing it isn't without potential harm.

From what I remember from it, herbals such as black cohosh etc need dangerous amounts with potential health harm in order to render the effects.

Better to just get Estrace - it's the purified form of an herbal estrogen.

There is also another danger with phytoestrogens in that if you take them for an extended time, they mess with the estrogen receptors in the body. If you decide to transition later and go on HRT (the uses bioidentical estrogen) your body will not absorb and feminize as well as if you had never taken phytoestrogens. (There is more info about other issues as well at http://www.trans-health.com/2002/hrt-self-medication/ .) You have to take such a large amount of phytoestrogens to see and effect that it almost becomes toxic.
(21 Dec 2021, 23:41 )Like Ra Wrote: A half a year later, my SCM made me to take PM again. So, today is Day 1 again.
Jun 15 was last day, and Oct 02 the 1st day again. 4 days later, I feel the same breast swelling and increased sensitivity. And it's from 300mg once a day.
I have been thinking about the pueraria mirifica over the past year and have come to the conclusion that there is no real evidence that it will work.
Looking up breast growth in males I always run into one single example of a monk who grew breasts.
But if you look a bit further it mentions also that people who survived the nazi camps and were almost starved to death had such an hormonal imbalance that many also grew breasts.It is known that many of those eastern monks (and also western ones in the past) would have periods of extreme fasting. The story about the monk and the pueraria mirifica never mentions anything more about what the monk was doing.
Hence it seems to me that the whole thing is just a way to sell the stuff.
Of course, if you find more evidence that can be verified I would be happy to know about it. In the face of solid evidence I will immediately change my opinion.

Contributors: Bambislave (1) , cbshackle (1) , chaste4panties (3) , Culmor (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , Ellie (1) , FatalGRL (1) , Like Ra (69) , neofinetia (4) , proton7 (1) , PurpleVibes (2) , rebroad (1) , Selfexploration (3) , SissyLexi (1) , subyasha (1) , Tinker D (18) , tvwatcher (1) , vanessa_fetish (5) , Zooy (14)