Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

silicone bodysuit
2023 Sexy Triangle Zipper Shapewear Butt Lifting Silicone Lace High Back Bodyshpaer Slimming Tank Top with Adjustable Straps
$169.28-2%

ladyboy
Leopard T-Back Camel Toe Control Panty Hiding Gaff Underwear Crossdresser Transgender Sissy Panties Shemale Ladyboy Thong
$88.33-39%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(B91) Customized Lifesize Mask Crossdressing with Backshell Silicone Anime Kigurumi Mask Cosplay
$966.78-10%

crossdress fetish
Shiny PVC Oversized Loose Sissy Rompers Two Pieces Crossdresser Fetish Costume Long Puff Sleeve Bloomer Jumpsuit with High Socks
$391.12-9%

wig hair
13x6 Hd Lace Frontal Wig 613 Blonde Wig 13x4 Lace Human Hair Wigs Deep Wave Brazilian Hair Curly Human Hair Wigs For Women
$60.50-54%

tiaobug sissy
Men's Sissy Uniform Set Adult Maid Cosplay Costume Patent Leather Zipper Bodysuit Leotard with Flared Skirt Outfits Crossdresser
$30.46-50%

masturbator
9cm Transparent Male Masturbator Artificial Pussy Vaginal for Men 18 Glans Sucking Penis Pump Spikes Exerciser Sex Toys Erotic
$3.12-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Phytoestrogens and magic herbs
I just completed 60 days of Pueraria Mirifica pills. The ones I bought are no longer available on Amazon which is a bit worrying but they were 3000mg pills that I took 1 a day.

The only changes are my nipples are slightly more sensitive and my sex drive was lower, but that may have been from it possibly reducing my testosterone a very minimal amount. That's it from things I noticed though, didn't notice any other changes.
I'm not a doctor or anything, so don't mind my silly words, but it would be interesting to analyze some blood tests to compare if/how your T levels are changing, don't share the details though, there are a lot of people who may misuse that information...

... on second thought, I guess that information can be aeady obtained on the internet if one searches for it... so, maybe sharing something as personal as a blood test isn't my brightest idea.
(24 May 2021, 15:28 )subyasha Wrote: but that may have been from it possibly reducing my testosterone a very minimal amount.
Estrogen does not decrease the testosterone level. They are not mutually exclusive.
(24 May 2021, 16:25 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 May 2021, 15:28 )subyasha Wrote: but that may have been from it possibly reducing my testosterone a very minimal amount.
Estrogen does not decrease the testosterone level. They are not mutually exclusive.

That's right. Testosterone is lowered by taking an anti-adrogen such as spironolactone or ciperotone etc. Estrogen will only mildly affect testosterone levels.
(24 May 2021, 15:28 )subyasha Wrote: I just completed 60 days of Pueraria Mirifica pills. The ones I bought are no longer available on Amazon which is a bit worrying but they were 3000mg pills that I took 1 a day.
Are you sure it is Pueraria Mirifica and not Pueraria Lobata? Usually such dosage is for Lobata. What was the colour of the powder? Did the pills come from Thailand or China? PL does not contain miroestrol.
(19 May 2021, 02:26 )Zooy Wrote: Probably these phytoestrogens are rather overrated. One day I was discussing tofu cq soy products with a colleague and he reacted with: "I don't eat that. That can give you breasts." And that made me think that if that would be the case nearly all Japanese men should have big breasts. And the women there don't have big breasts either. Only in the manga.
Very valid points. Also, AFAIU, in Thailand they eat the tubers of PM, don't they? Wouldn't that be more than 250mg per 50kg? Or do I miss something?

Edit: how can we be sure, that the capsules do not contain estradiol instead of PM? 😂
Here's an interesting summary:

How High vs. Low Estrogen Affects Men

https://greatist.com/health/estrogen-in-men

Quote:According to Dr. Amin Herati, a urologist and the director of male infertility and men’s health at Johns Hopkins Medicine, there is no normal level of estrogen or testosterone. It’s all about balance.

“We’re looking for a testosterone-to-estrogen ratio, and their [testosterone-to-estrogen] levels should be 15 to 1… but too little of [estrogen] can be devastating for guys,” he says.

This depends on whether you’re experiencing symptoms.

“If [a patient’s] testosterone level is three times the expected normal and their estrogen level is also above normal, I won’t recommend any therapy as long as they’re asymptomatic,” says Herati. “The high level doesn’t always necessitate treatment.”

Quote:lots of factors can throw estrogen levels out of balance, including:

weight gain
    older age
    stress
    tumors
    hormonal conditions

. . .
There is an indirect relationship (with age); many 60-year-olds have more estrogen in their body than a 30-year-old,” says Herati. Male testosterone levels naturally drop 1 to 2 percent every year after age 30. By age 75, a male will have lost about 30 percent of the testosterone they had at 25.
. . .
health conditions that can result in decreased estrogen production include:

cardiovascular diseases
    autoimmune conditions
    hemochromatosis (too much iron in your blood)
    hypogonadism (a condition that results in reduced sex hormone production)
    extremely low body weight
. . .
Foods that are high in estrogen compounds include:

soybeans
    garlic
    celery
    carrots
    potatoes and sweet potatoes
    apples
    coffee
    flaxseed
. . .
Do I need to avoid dairy and soy?

Short answer: No.

Quote:Symptoms of high estrogen

erectile dysfunction
    migraines
    weight fluctuation, specifically weight gain*
    depression
    high blood pressure in the lungs (pulmonary hypertension)*
    prostate cancer*
    enlarged breast tissue (gynecomastia)

High estrogen may also indicate a high risk of:

gynecomastia (large breast growth)
diabetes
cardiovascular issues like blood clots and stroke
breast or prostate cancer

Quote:Symptoms of low estrogen

delayed ejaculation
    coronary heart and artery diseases*
    delayed growth during puberty
    bone loss, pain, and osteoporosis*
    weight gain and insulin resistance*
    depression

Symptoms marked with an asterisk (*) could become severe enough to warrant consulting a doctor.

TL;DR: It’s all about balance! 😄

Attached Files
How High vs. Low Estrogen Affects Men.pdf (Size: 1,021.58 KB )
In the more scientific form:

Estrogens in Male Physiology
https://doi.org/10.1152/physrev.00018.2016

Quote:VII. SUMMARY AND FUTURE DIRECTIONS

The past half-century has witnessed a major paradigm shift in understanding of the role of E2 and other estrogens in the male. Originally considered female hormones, estrogens play critical roles in developing and adult male reproductive organs, especially the efferent ductules where ESR1 is essential for normal fluid reabsorption physiology. In addition, many male nonreproductive tissues express estrogen receptors and are regulated by estrogen. However, many questions remain unanswered. . .

Attached Files
Estrogens in Male Physiology_physrev.00018.2016.pdf (Size: 5.18 MB )
(25 May 2021, 00:44 )Like Ra Wrote: How High vs. Low Estrogen Affects Men
https://greatist.com/health/estrogen-in-men

Did you notice, that some symptoms are in both "too high" and "too low" categories? E.g. depression and overweight?
(18 May 2021, 23:56 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:Anyway, today is Pueraria Day 1
Exactly one month today.
Two months. I did notice some changes, but I'm not sure if they are related to Pueraria. Will summarize in https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3196

Contributors: Bambislave (1) , cbshackle (1) , chaste4panties (3) , Culmor (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , Ellie (1) , FatalGRL (1) , Like Ra (68) , neofinetia (4) , proton7 (1) , PurpleVibes (2) , rebroad (1) , Selfexploration (3) , SissyLexi (1) , subyasha (1) , Tinker D (18) , tvwatcher (1) , vanessa_fetish (5) , Zooy (14)