Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pantyhose bodysuit
Sexy Crotchless Bodysuit Women Body stocking Open Crotch Pantyhose Sex Bodystocking Seamless Body Stocking Lingerie Body Suit
$4.79-35%

tusk chastity
2023 NEW TUSK SERIES Bionic Design Hinged Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Metal Catheter 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$48.39-1%

XCKNY
XCKNY larger waist Men THONGS glossy oversized t-pants sexy solid bikini high score sexy men glossy underwear men shiny pants
$22.98-40%

latex tights
Latex Wetlook Open Crotch Pants Womens Patent Leather Crotchless Exotic Trousers Sexy Tight Leggings Rave Party Clubwear
$14.10-40%

temorish
Black Latex Rubber Gummi Opera Long zip gloves latex long gloves zip cosplay
$43.55-7%

deep throat gag
Deep Throat Double Round Mouth Flail Slave Mouth Bite Ring Gags Open Mouth Gag Stopper lock catch adult Sex Games product Toys
$4.15

amoresy
AMORESY Sexy shiny tights oil glossy smooth casual running Jumpsuit Yoga casual pantyhose sexy backless sportswear
$34.94

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lycra on eBay - interesting finds
Please post here your interesting eBay finds related to lycra (swimsuits, leotards, catsuits, zentai, etc). Attached pictures would definitely help.

You can use the following tags/mycodes: eBay MyCodes
Related blog posts:

“Realise” – swimsuits for maniacs
Family, Kids and fetish moments. Wetlook leggings
Condom clothes again, purple metallic lycra and self-bondage quiz
If not Speedo s2000 or Mizuno, then Realise. Shiny swimsuits.
Mizuno and Speedo s2000 Latex wetlook shiny Swimsuits on eBay.
Rare water-polo and triathlon swimsuits
Absolutely amazing gymnastics and figure skating leotards
Shiny leotards and shiny swimsuits
Tight shiny unitards/mens swimsuits
Dance leotards and pantyhose
Long and tight metallic lycra dress. Take II
Shiny metallic hooded swimsuits and bondage clothes
Erectin of the day. Red metallic (self-)bondage hooded leotard
Thong leotard with pantyhose-look catsuits for men on eBay
Lots of Realise swimsuits (also with sleeves) in this eBay shop. They say "Sale", but the prices are still on the high side.

realise-swimsuit-long-sleeves-02.jpg     realise-swimsuit-long-sleeves-03.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-realise-04.jpg   
I like the idea of being encased in tight shiny transparent material. I so not think he material is stretchy, though: eBay: Zentai Lycra Catsuit fullboby FLSH

transparent-shiny-zentai-01.jpg   

Shops: juyuxuan2008, wholesale-shop2008
I would
(19 May 2012, 00:45 )Like Ra Wrote: I like the idea of being encased in tight shiny transparent material. I so not think he material is stretchy, though: eBay: Zentai Lycra Catsuit fullboby FLSH

[attachment=5637]

I would love to find one like that with a penis shaft. Then I would be all set. Has anyone seen one like that?
I like the colour, transparency and shine of this zentai suit. The actual implementation may be far from the look, though 😉

transparent-shiny-zentai-02-purple.jpg     transparent-shiny-zentai-03-purple.jpg     transparent-shiny-zentai-04-purple.jpg   

eBay: Purple transparent zentai shiny suit
eBay.com store: chineseoldshop
eBay.com store: wholesale-shop2008
Even if you do not want to buy any swimsuits, I would still recommend to visit Switra shop periodically. All swimsuits on the photos are correctly worn with shiny pantyhose 😉

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 swimsuit-shiny-pantyhose-01.jpg     swimsuit-shiny-pantyhose-02.jpg     swimsuit-shiny-pantyhose-03.jpg     swimsuit-shiny-pantyhose-04.jpg     swimsuit-shiny-pantyhose-05.jpg     swimsuit-shiny-pantyhose-06.jpg     swimsuit-shiny-pantyhose-07.jpg     swimsuit-shiny-pantyhose-08.jpg   
(21 Jun 2012, 02:07 )stucklord Wrote: I would
(19 May 2012, 00:45 )Like Ra Wrote: I like the idea of being encased in tight shiny transparent material. I so not think he material is stretchy, though: eBay: Zentai Lycra Catsuit fullboby FLSH

I would love to find one like that with a penis shaft. Then I would be all set. Has anyone seen one like that?

I have, And I got two of them. They are located in the adult section.
I have a shiny black and one that is red.
The only problem I have with them, is that they fit, but not that well.
If I order a size smaller, then they become to short to wear. I wouls like to find a Med, or small that will fit someone that is 6 foot tall.

Here is another one. The only problem is the zipper. I would like the zipper to start at the base of the penis, through the crouch, up the back, and end at the neck with a way to lock the zipper in place.

That and being with the look of a two-peice swimsuit. That would be killer.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 tickle.jpg     tickle 2.jpg   
(03 Sep 2012, 15:46 )Like Ra Wrote: I would still recommend to visit Switra shop periodically.
BTW, he's got a Realise swimsuit on sale right now.
Many (including me) were/are looking for a closed back leotard with long sleeves:

eBay: Shiny Spandex Mock Neck Dance Leotard
eBay.com store: Nawty-Fox-Lingerie

shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-01.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-02.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-03.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-04.jpg   
 shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-05.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-06.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-07.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-08.jpg   
 shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-09.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-10.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-11.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-12.jpg   
 shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-16.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-15.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-14.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-13.jpg   

Contributors: Anne (4) , B1u3 (4) , bondagetom1 (2) , Bound Whore (5) , chaste4panties (1) , Cicada3 (1) , Culmor (3) , egregious (2) , essanym (11) , herrpee (3) , jtr765 (2) , kenwaynguyen (3) , Kit-Katt (3) , krinlyc (4) , latexballet (2) , LeotardLover (3) , Like Ra (211) , ltxrob (14) , lycraboynl (1) , madjack (23) , Max515 (6) , MIWSTIUS (4) , mozesd (3) , no smile (1) , onepieceguy (1) , Phill (1) , Poorwhitetrash (3) , sabrina1970 (1) , Strappado (13) , stucklord (1) , testfan (1) , Tinker D (33) , unicast (11) , unlocal (1) , vasil (1) , Vixien (13) , Will90MeeG (5) , Zooy (5)