Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy lingerie shiny dress seduction uniform sexy jumpsuit free extreme temptation nightclub passion suit
$130.98

leg binder
Leather Mermaid Bondage Restraint Bag Belt SM Leg Binder Sack Fetish Half Body Harness Slave BDSM Binding Tool Sex Toy For woman
$34.36

crossdress cosplay female
crossdress Cosplay female and male flesh/pink flesh kigurumi zentai skin long gloves with nails service
$301.29

1d oil pantyhose
Sexy Women 1D 360 Seamless Shiny Stockings Sheer See Through Oil Gloosy Pantyhose Shaping Crotchless Sexy Tight Plus Size F22
$15.34-31%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

bondage corset
Heart Ring Goth Body Harness Set Adjustable Sexy Lingerie Bodysuit Crop Top Harness Cage Bra Bondage Stockings Leg Garter Belt
$36.22

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask 103) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silica Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-9%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lycra on eBay - interesting finds
(25 Oct 2012, 20:14 )Strappado Wrote: Lycra-mermaid tail including monofin:

eBay: Mermaid tail monofin cosplay
eBay.com store: 1st-latex-catsuit

Correction: The tail on the image does not include a monofin, it includes a normal pair of fins instead. The title is misleading, in all other parts of the offer they never say "monofin" and the answer to the last question answers it clearly: "it is a pair of fin". The measurements seem to be unstretched. I think it is better to buy somewhere else.
DE Store: MLSport24

leggings, bodies and catsuits in various styles and colours. Pricing looks okay.
RRV stands for back zipper, FRV for front zipper, Drucker means crotch with poppers.
The last shop is nice, I've bought something there years ago for my girlfriend (black high-neck leotard without arms) and all went really well.
(17 Nov 2012, 20:13 )B1u3 Wrote: The last shop is nice, I've bought something there years ago for my girlfriend (black high-neck leotard without arms) and all went really well.

How is the quality of the fabric?`Stretchiness, thickness etc.? Resistance to washing?
Very good, I was surprised. Good stretchiness, the thickness is not so much (but nevertheless enough) and its very durable, also to washing. Was a black one and the colour doesn't get worn out. I would (...and will...) buy there again.
(18 Nov 2012, 15:52 )B1u3 Wrote: Very good, I was surprised. Good stretchiness, the thickness is not so much (but nevertheless enough) and its very durable, also to washing. Was a black one and the colour doesn't get worn out. I would (...and will...) buy there again.

Good! They got some of the styles that I like and at the moment, I got exactly one leotard with long sleeves and round neck. Leotards make nice hidden fetish in wintertime and if you forget during work, go to the bathroom...
Water-polo style turtle-neck swimsuit with a rear zip:

Search eBay DE: Lycra turnanzug skinsuit

swimsuit-leotard-water-polo-01.jpg     swimsuit-leotard-water-polo-02.jpg   
A quick bookmark: thong catsuits for men:

Search eBay DE: Ganzanzug lycra (swimsuit,Strumpfhose) (Herren,Männer)

Update: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/15098
Huge amount (2500+) of various swimsuits/leotards:

eBay.com store: FlipFlop-Leos

Mostly the same design, but lots of fabric types and patterns. Check also their Sale - 14-16$!
Blue shiny Realise swimsuit (3L = DE 36-38) is currently on eBay.

Search eBay DE: Realise (swimsuit,hydrasuit)

shiny-swimsuit-realise-03.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-realise-02.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-realise-01.jpg   

Hurry up!

Contributors: Anne (4) , B1u3 (4) , bondagetom1 (2) , Bound Whore (5) , chaste4panties (1) , Cicada3 (1) , Culmor (3) , egregious (3) , essanym (11) , herrpee (3) , jtr765 (2) , kenwaynguyen (3) , Kit-Katt (3) , krinlyc (4) , latexballet (2) , LeotardLover (3) , Like Ra (213) , ltxrob (14) , lycraboynl (1) , madjack (24) , Max515 (6) , MIWSTIUS (5) , mozesd (3) , no smile (1) , onepieceguy (1) , Phill (1) , Poorwhitetrash (3) , sabrina1970 (1) , Strappado (13) , stucklord (1) , testfan (1) , Tinker D (33) , unicast (12) , unlocal (1) , vasil (1) , Vixien (13) , Will90MeeG (5) , Zooy (5)