Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Lycra on eBay - interesting finds - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Lycra (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Lycra)
+---- Forum: Lycra shopping (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Lycra-shopping)
+---- Thread: Lycra on eBay - interesting finds (/Thread-Lycra-on-eBay-interesting-finds)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Lycra on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 08 May 2012

Please post here your interesting eBay finds related to lycra (swimsuits, leotards, catsuits, zentai, etc). Attached pictures would definitely help.

You can use the following tags/mycodes: eBay MyCodes

RE: Lycra on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 08 May 2012

Related blog posts:

โ€œRealiseโ€ โ€“ swimsuits for maniacs
Family, Kids and fetish moments. Wetlook leggings
Condom clothes again, purple metallic lycra and self-bondage quiz
If not Speedo s2000 or Mizuno, then Realise. Shiny swimsuits.
Mizuno and Speedo s2000 Latex wetlook shiny Swimsuits on eBay.
Rare water-polo and triathlon swimsuits
Absolutely amazing gymnastics and figure skating leotards
Shiny leotards and shiny swimsuits
Tight shiny unitards/mens swimsuits
Dance leotards and pantyhose
Long and tight metallic lycra dress. Take II
Shiny metallic hooded swimsuits and bondage clothes
Erectin of the day. Red metallic (self-)bondage hooded leotard
Thong leotard with pantyhose-look catsuits for men on eBay

RE: Lycra on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 17 May 2012

Lots of Realise swimsuits (also with sleeves) in this eBay shop. They say "Sale", but the prices are still on the high side.

realise-swimsuit-long-sleeves-02.jpg thumbnail     realise-swimsuit-long-sleeves-03.jpg thumbnail     shiny-swimsuit-realise-04.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Lycra on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 19 May 2012

I like the idea of being encased in tight shiny transparent material. I so not think he material is stretchy, though: eBay: Zentai Lycra Catsuit fullboby FLSH

transparent-shiny-zentai-01.jpg thumbnail   

Shops: juyuxuan2008, wholesale-shop2008

RE: Lycra on eBay - interesting finds - stucklord - 21 Jun 2012

I would
(19 May 2012, 00:45 )Like Ra Wrote: I like the idea of being encased in tight shiny transparent material. I so not think he material is stretchy, though: eBay: Zentai Lycra Catsuit fullboby FLSH

[attachment=5637]

I would love to find one like that with a penis shaft. Then I would be all set. Has anyone seen one like that?

RE: Lycra on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 26 Jun 2012

I like the colour, transparency and shine of this zentai suit. The actual implementation may be far from the look, though ๐Ÿ˜‰

transparent-shiny-zentai-02-purple.jpg thumbnail     transparent-shiny-zentai-03-purple.jpg thumbnail     transparent-shiny-zentai-04-purple.jpg thumbnail   

eBay: Purple transparent zentai shiny suit
eBay.com store: chineseoldshop
eBay.com store: wholesale-shop2008

RE: Lycra on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 03 Sep 2012

Even if you do not want to buy any swimsuits, I would still recommend to visit Switra shop periodically. All swimsuits on the photos are correctly worn with shiny pantyhose ๐Ÿ˜‰

RE: Lycra on eBay - interesting finds - Tinker D - 04 Sep 2012

(21 Jun 2012, 02:07 )stucklord Wrote: I would
(19 May 2012, 00:45 )Like Ra Wrote: I like the idea of being encased in tight shiny transparent material. I so not think he material is stretchy, though: eBay: Zentai Lycra Catsuit fullboby FLSH

I would love to find one like that with a penis shaft. Then I would be all set. Has anyone seen one like that?

I have, And I got two of them. They are located in the adult section.
I have a shiny black and one that is red.
The only problem I have with them, is that they fit, but not that well.
If I order a size smaller, then they become to short to wear. I wouls like to find a Med, or small that will fit someone that is 6 foot tall.

Here is another one. The only problem is the zipper. I would like the zipper to start at the base of the penis, through the crouch, up the back, and end at the neck with a way to lock the zipper in place.

That and being with the look of a two-peice swimsuit. That would be killer.

RE: Lycra on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 04 Sep 2012

(03 Sep 2012, 15:46 )Like Ra Wrote: I would still recommend to visit Switra shop periodically.
BTW, he's got a Realise swimsuit on sale right now.

RE: Lycra on eBay - interesting finds - Like Ra - 07 Sep 2012

Many (including me) were/are looking for a closed back leotard with long sleeves:

eBay: Shiny Spandex Mock Neck Dance Leotard
eBay.com store: Nawty-Fox-Lingerie

shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-01.jpg thumbnail     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-02.jpg thumbnail     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-03.jpg thumbnail     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-04.jpg thumbnail   
 shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-05.jpg thumbnail     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-06.jpg thumbnail     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-07.jpg thumbnail     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-08.jpg thumbnail   
 shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-09.jpg thumbnail     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-10.jpg thumbnail     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-11.jpg thumbnail     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-12.jpg thumbnail   
 shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-16.jpg thumbnail     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-15.jpg thumbnail     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-14.jpg thumbnail     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-13.jpg thumbnail