Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
Comfortable Bluetooth-compatible 5.0 Sleeping Eye Mask Headphones Thin Soft Elastic Wireless Music Earphones Stereo Headset
$81.92-41%

zippidy
Multicolor Rhinestones Nude Mesh Transparent Dress Sleeveless Outfit Dance Costume Birthday Celebrate Evening Show yulin
$119.79-20%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Women PU Leather Leggings Brown Leather Pencil Pants Women High Waist Sexy Skinny Thin Leather Trousers
$42.34-14%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Blue Patent Crotch Thigh Boots Women 20cm Block High Heel Platform Winter Style Cross Dresser Boot Unisex Custom
$382.36-33%

time lock bondage
Charging BDSM Bondage Timing Lock Fetish Handcuffs Mouth Gag Chastity Cage Panties Time Switch Chastity Lock Adult Game Sex Toys
$23.92-30%

mummy bondage
Mummy Restraint Leather Bag with Armbinder Straitjacket for Bdsm Slave Bondage Mermaid Cosplay Sex Binding Fetish Erotic Costume
$31.45-50%

LZCMsoft
Basic 3/4 Sleeve Women Mock Neck Ballet Dance Leotards with Zip Front Lycra Spandex Gymnastics Leotards Girls Dancewear
$24.18

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lycra on eBay - interesting finds
Please post here your interesting eBay finds related to lycra (swimsuits, leotards, catsuits, zentai, etc). Attached pictures would definitely help.

You can use the following tags/mycodes: eBay MyCodes
Related blog posts:

“Realise” – swimsuits for maniacs
Family, Kids and fetish moments. Wetlook leggings
Condom clothes again, purple metallic lycra and self-bondage quiz
If not Speedo s2000 or Mizuno, then Realise. Shiny swimsuits.
Mizuno and Speedo s2000 Latex wetlook shiny Swimsuits on eBay.
Rare water-polo and triathlon swimsuits
Absolutely amazing gymnastics and figure skating leotards
Shiny leotards and shiny swimsuits
Tight shiny unitards/mens swimsuits
Dance leotards and pantyhose
Long and tight metallic lycra dress. Take II
Shiny metallic hooded swimsuits and bondage clothes
Erectin of the day. Red metallic (self-)bondage hooded leotard
Thong leotard with pantyhose-look catsuits for men on eBay
Lots of Realise swimsuits (also with sleeves) in this eBay shop. They say "Sale", but the prices are still on the high side.

realise-swimsuit-long-sleeves-02.jpg     realise-swimsuit-long-sleeves-03.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-realise-04.jpg   
I like the idea of being encased in tight shiny transparent material. I so not think he material is stretchy, though: eBay: Zentai Lycra Catsuit fullboby FLSH

transparent-shiny-zentai-01.jpg   

Shops: juyuxuan2008, wholesale-shop2008
I would
(19 May 2012, 00:45 )Like Ra Wrote: I like the idea of being encased in tight shiny transparent material. I so not think he material is stretchy, though: eBay: Zentai Lycra Catsuit fullboby FLSH

[attachment=5637]

I would love to find one like that with a penis shaft. Then I would be all set. Has anyone seen one like that?
I like the colour, transparency and shine of this zentai suit. The actual implementation may be far from the look, though 😉

transparent-shiny-zentai-02-purple.jpg     transparent-shiny-zentai-03-purple.jpg     transparent-shiny-zentai-04-purple.jpg   

eBay: Purple transparent zentai shiny suit
eBay.com store: chineseoldshop
eBay.com store: wholesale-shop2008
Even if you do not want to buy any swimsuits, I would still recommend to visit Switra shop periodically. All swimsuits on the photos are correctly worn with shiny pantyhose 😉

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 swimsuit-shiny-pantyhose-01.jpg     swimsuit-shiny-pantyhose-02.jpg     swimsuit-shiny-pantyhose-03.jpg     swimsuit-shiny-pantyhose-04.jpg     swimsuit-shiny-pantyhose-05.jpg     swimsuit-shiny-pantyhose-06.jpg     swimsuit-shiny-pantyhose-07.jpg     swimsuit-shiny-pantyhose-08.jpg   
(21 Jun 2012, 02:07 )stucklord Wrote: I would
(19 May 2012, 00:45 )Like Ra Wrote: I like the idea of being encased in tight shiny transparent material. I so not think he material is stretchy, though: eBay: Zentai Lycra Catsuit fullboby FLSH

I would love to find one like that with a penis shaft. Then I would be all set. Has anyone seen one like that?

I have, And I got two of them. They are located in the adult section.
I have a shiny black and one that is red.
The only problem I have with them, is that they fit, but not that well.
If I order a size smaller, then they become to short to wear. I wouls like to find a Med, or small that will fit someone that is 6 foot tall.

Here is another one. The only problem is the zipper. I would like the zipper to start at the base of the penis, through the crouch, up the back, and end at the neck with a way to lock the zipper in place.

That and being with the look of a two-peice swimsuit. That would be killer.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 tickle.jpg     tickle 2.jpg   
(03 Sep 2012, 15:46 )Like Ra Wrote: I would still recommend to visit Switra shop periodically.
BTW, he's got a Realise swimsuit on sale right now.
Many (including me) were/are looking for a closed back leotard with long sleeves:

eBay: Shiny Spandex Mock Neck Dance Leotard
eBay.com store: Nawty-Fox-Lingerie

shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-01.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-02.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-03.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-04.jpg   
 shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-05.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-06.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-07.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-08.jpg   
 shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-09.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-10.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-11.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-12.jpg   
 shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-16.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-15.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-14.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-13.jpg   

Contributors: Anne (4) , B1u3 (4) , bondagetom1 (2) , Bound Whore (5) , chaste4panties (1) , Cicada3 (1) , Culmor (3) , egregious (3) , essanym (11) , herrpee (3) , jtr765 (2) , kenwaynguyen (3) , Kit-Katt (3) , krinlyc (4) , latexballet (2) , LeotardLover (3) , Like Ra (213) , ltxrob (14) , lycraboynl (1) , madjack (24) , Max515 (6) , MIWSTIUS (5) , mozesd (3) , no smile (1) , onepieceguy (1) , Phill (1) , Poorwhitetrash (3) , sabrina1970 (1) , Strappado (13) , stucklord (1) , testfan (1) , Tinker D (33) , unicast (12) , unlocal (1) , vasil (1) , Vixien (13) , Will90MeeG (5) , Zooy (5)