MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.

Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Lycra on eBay - interesting finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Please post here your interesting eBay finds related to lycra (swimsuits, leotards, catsuits, zentai, etc). Attached pictures would definitely help.

You can use the following tags/mycodes: eBay MyCodes
Lots of Realise swimsuits (also with sleeves) in this eBay shop. They say "Sale", but the prices are still on the high side.

[attachment=5632][attachment=5633][attachment=5634]
I like the idea of being encased in tight shiny transparent material. I so not think he material is stretchy, though: Search eBay.com: Zentai Lycra Catsuit fullboby FLSH

[attachment=5637]

Shops: juyuxuan2008, wholesale-shop2008
I would
(19 May 2012, 01:45 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea of being encased in tight shiny transparent material. I so not think he material is stretchy, though: Search eBay.com: Zentai Lycra Catsuit fullboby FLSH

[attachment=5637]

I would love to find one like that with a penis shaft. Then I would be all set. Has anyone seen one like that?
I like the colour, transparency and shine of this zentai suit. The actual implementation may be far from the look, though ;-)

[attachment=5815][attachment=5816][attachment=5817]

Search eBay.com: Purple transparent zentai shiny suit
eBay.com store: chineseoldshop
eBay.com store: wholesale-shop2008
Even if you do not want to buy any swimsuits, I would still recommend to visit Switra shop periodically. All swimsuits on the photos are correctly worn with shiny pantyhose ;-)
(21 Jun 2012, 03:07 )stucklord Wrote: [ -> ]I would
(19 May 2012, 01:45 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea of being encased in tight shiny transparent material. I so not think he material is stretchy, though: Search eBay.com: Zentai Lycra Catsuit fullboby FLSH

I would love to find one like that with a penis shaft. Then I would be all set. Has anyone seen one like that?

I have, And I got two of them. They are located in the adult section.
I have a shiny black and one that is red.
The only problem I have with them, is that they fit, but not that well.
If I order a size smaller, then they become to short to wear. I wouls like to find a Med, or small that will fit someone that is 6 foot tall.

Here is another one. The only problem is the zipper. I would like the zipper to start at the base of the penis, through the crouch, up the back, and end at the neck with a way to lock the zipper in place.

That and being with the look of a two-peice swimsuit. That would be killer.
(03 Sep 2012, 16:46 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I would still recommend to visit Switra shop periodically.
BTW, he's got a Realise swimsuit on sale right now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17