Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

faak
Upgrade Piss Urinal Flow Into Mouth Plug Gag Catheters Harness,Cock Cage,Anal Plug,Fetish Slave BDSM Sex Toys For Men Gay
$25.40

shapewear
Underwire White Bodysuit Women Shapers Stretch Solid Color Silky Underwear Bodysuits Shapewear
$10.70

sexye doll
SEXYE XXX Real Life Size Love Sex Dolls Full Body Anime Siliocne Implanted Hair Head EVO Skeleton TPE Adult SM Toys for Men
$2480.50-39%

otouch
OTOUCH Chiven 2 Men Masturbation Supplies Adult Goods For Men Sucking Machine Automatic Male Masturbator Vibrator Oral Sex Toys
$357.40

temorish
Latex Sexy Gummi Dresses Mini Skirts Club Wear Party Hot Customized .4mm
$96.79-7%

latex leotard
Mens Wetlook Patent Leather Leotard Latex Mock Neck Zipper Jumpsuit Long Sleeve Bodysuit Party Nightclub Stage Show Clubwear
$15.28-35%

bondage body
Woman Goth Harness Bra Rave Wear Bondage Sexy Lingerie Body Harness Crop Top Body Cage
$1.85-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Nails and nail polish fetish - showcase your nails!
Just noticed that we do not have a thread dedicated to nails. Do you have any interesting images/videos?

Related blog posts and forum threads:

Male celebrities with painted/polished nails
A bit of a tricky subject, this. I love shiny, red or dark polish but the 'nail art' pushed by the Vietnamese nail bars popping up on every street corner leaves me cold. In fact, I actively dislike most of it.
Something I'm a bit ambivalent about is latex-effect nail polish.The black can look quite good I think but others colours, for example the 'natural'; I'm not so keen on. Then there's a hideously septic yellow with a greenish tint. I've never seen that in real life but I suppose women who want to look as if they've trapped their fingers in a door are quite a niche market.

Incidentally, the site's a nightmare to post to at the moment. Pics won't attach properly, text disappears, cursor jumps to random places etc etc. Like Ra, have you been fixing things that aren't broken again? πŸ˜‹

Superdry_LiquidRubber.jpg     pink and blue.jpg     pink.jpg   

Edit: When I edit my post everything works fine, all is as it used to be. Weird.
(14 Sep 2014, 00:22 )culmor Wrote: When I edit my post everything works fine, all is as it used to be. Weird.
... probably it's not me ... 😁
I can't say that this polish reminds me latex. It's more like a light matte (or less shiny) version of "usual" lacquer.

Here's a couple of similar metallic ones:

nail-polish-01-silver-metallic.jpg     nail-polish-02-silver-metallic.jpg     nail-polish-03-metallic.jpg   

Silver metallic
Ebony metallic
I have no fingernails at all. They are too hard to keep clean with the work I do.
Pretty much the same reason why I can't really wear any of my stuff when I'm working.
I don't believe that nobody here has a nail fetish πŸ˜‹

nail-fetish-04.jpg   
Not exactly a fetish, but I like nice made nails, like these on your example 😊
I don't often get a chance to color my nails, so I made an artsy pic to celebrate the moment.
 nylon-nails.jpg   
That's it! That's the proper look!
Perhaps my favorite fetish 😊

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 DSC_0334.JPG   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,443 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Partners involvement in your fetish and how to tell others maid13 35 32,553 06 Sep 2023, 16:55
Last Post: Tinker D
The images with the origin of your fetish Scatina 8 2,205 13 Jul 2022, 23:20
Last Post: Like Ra
You’re given $1M and 1yr. to indulge your fetish(es)... TightSlip 21 5,977 08 Apr 2022, 08:41
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
What do your children know about your fetishes? Like Ra 19 13,720 30 Jan 2014, 02:31
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , chasteandbound (3) , Culmor (3) , Donnyy (1) , Frank (1) , Highinheels66 (2) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (42) , molytery (1) , pixie (2) , PurpleVibes (1) , Tinker D (1)