Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wetlook
Sexy Zipper Boxer Hot Man Underwear Slip Faux Leather Briefs Gay Bulge Pouch Shorts Black Wetlook Male Performance Underpants
$10.16

male chastity
Urethral Catheter Urine Men With Valve Urethra Sounding Hollow Silicone Penis Plug Urethal Tube For Chastity Male Adult Sex Toy
$6.09

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Lingerie For Fine Women Heart-Shaped Embroidery Fairy Exotic Sets Sensual Fantasy Lace Bilizna Onlyfans Outfits
$9.66

1d oil pantyhose
New Arrival 1D Ultra-thin Transparent Super Shiny Pantyhose Women's Oil Shine Glittering Tights Closed Crotch High Waist Collant
$6.01-19%

latex rubber handmade
100% Natural Latex Rubber Catsuit Bodysuit White Mask Suit Uniform Masquerade Handmade Custom Cosplay ball
$1330.98-61%

leg binder
Body Shaper Womens Binders Waist Trainer Wrap Slimming Belt Sweat Fat Burning Flat Belly Reductive Girdle Abdomen Modeling Strap
$41.79-40%

anime bondage
Sexy Bunny Mask Alluring Anime Rabbit Ears Ears Bondage Mask Princess Rabbit Headband Christmas Gift
$3.23-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Nails and nail polish fetish - showcase your nails!
(17 May 2021, 01:09 )Like Ra Wrote: the nails and lapis lazuli bracelets.

I love the colour, but the chipping began on the 3d day...

lazurite_nails_lapil_lazuli_bracelet_IMG_2699.JPG   
Is that Afghan lapis?
(30 May 2021, 23:44 )Culmor Wrote: Is that Afghan lapis?
Yep, Badakhshan. Haven't seen any other places to get good lapis from. Still very difficult to find a good quality (as always). No visible calcite and pyrite here, and almost no orange fluorescence. Not that I do not like haüyne, sodalite or afghanite (I love them), but in these bracelets I tried to get as close to lazurite as possible.
(31 May 2021, 00:03 )Like Ra Wrote: Haven't seen any other places to get good lapis from.
Actually, Mogok. But I haven't seen lapis from there, only sodalite.
Deep blue nail polish with sugilite and rainbow obsidian bracelets:

dark_blue_nails_IMG_2718_sugilite_bracelet.JPG     dark_blue_nails_IMG_2719_rainbow_obsidian_bracelet.JPG   
 dark_blue_nails_IMG_2800_sugilite_bracelet.JPG     dark_blue_nails_IMG_2799_rainbow_obsidian_bracelet.JPG   
 dark_blue_nails_IMG_2794_sugilite_bracelet.JPG     dark_blue_nails_IMG_2798_rainbow_obsidian_bracelet.JPG   
For the first time in my life, I tried to paint my nails by myself (usually my wife does it). Failed miserably 😆 All three attempts looked terrible. 🤪 No wonder, though, girls learn it from their early childhood 💅 I'm not giving up yet! I'm a Good GiLR14! 😊

* Like Ra is off watching Youtube tutorials

PS: must admit, the lacquer I used is far from perfect - it's a bit dried out light coloured nail repair base. I added some polish remover to make it thinner, but poured too much 😆

Anyway, this is how we learn!

PPS: I'm afraid of thinking about even trying any make up 😂 I don't think I'm suitable for anything even remotely art-related...
I am sloppy— but the stockings help buffer that!
(10 Jul 2022, 01:00 )Like Ra Wrote: For the first time in my life, I tried to paint my nails by myself (usually my wife does it). Failed miserably 😆 All three attempts looked terrible. 🤪 No wonder, though, girls learn it from their early childhood 💅 I'm not giving up yet! I'm a Good GiLR14! 😊

* Like Ra is off watching Youtube tutorials

PS: must admit, the lacquer I used is far from perfect - it's a bit dried out light coloured nail repair base. I added some polish remover to make it thinner, but poured too much 😆

Anyway, this is how we learn!

PPS: I'm afraid of thinking about even trying any make up 😂 I don't think I'm suitable for anything even remotely art-related...

Nails are quite a difficult thing to paint by yourself and especially on the non dominant hand but a few tricks make it better. First is that nails look far better if they follow the contour of your finger rather then a uniform shape, this makes them look a lot nicer in general. Second is that with nails you usually want a very thin coat, thickness is not desirable at all, depending on the type used it should be almost liquid. 

Art is really a trial and error game. There is little you can do otherwise although working out your hand and upper arm muscles helps to fine tune muscle control and reduce jittering which can be annoying. A key thing is also that in art less is often more, don't go absolutely overboard or any imperfection or lack of skill gets magnified, it also attracts attention which is never a good thing in make up as good make up is supposed to support you rather then just an art piece. From what I know which is fairly limited most make up is basically trying to delete skin texture/irregularities or is shading/lighting. Deleting skin texture is an easy job but often way overdone which becomes chronically easy to notice, people often try to darken eyelashes and eyebrows as well as using shading tricks to make the sides of the face and the nose seem smaller.
This is what I find difficult:

o- take the right amount of polish
o- leave a 0.1mm gap between the polish and the skin
o- keep the hands anchored and stable
o- apply in quick strokes

Obviously, more practice is the answer 😊

Some more issues:

o- Need the proper glasses - I use the 3.5x ones with a spotlight, but it's quite difficult to focus and refocus when you constantly move between the nails and the lacquer bottle
o- Good fresh lacquer - today I used Essie - what a difference!
o- Keep the area free from any hair, cat fur, fibre, and dust.

In a short: a lot to learn!
Maybe best to have it done ? I’m
Too old to take the time to learn!! Have fun!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,501 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Partners involvement in your fetish and how to tell others maid13 35 32,762 06 Sep 2023, 16:55
Last Post: Tinker D
You’re given $1M and 1yr. to indulge your fetish(es)... TightSlip 21 6,008 08 Apr 2022, 08:41
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
What do your children know about your fetishes? Like Ra 19 13,789 30 Jan 2014, 02:31
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , chasteandbound (3) , Culmor (3) , Donnyy (1) , Frank (1) , Highinheels66 (2) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (42) , molytery (1) , pixie (2) , PurpleVibes (1) , Tinker D (1)