Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Leosoxs lingerie
2024 New Plus Size Sexy Lingerie Sexy Lace Underwear Pajamas Passion Flirting Nightdress Temptation Suit 100KG Wearable
$13.13

sexy oil bodysuit
AMORESY Sexy Shiny Long Sleeve Full Length Oil Tights Smooth Running Overalls Yoga Zentai Casual Sport Suits Jumpsuits Catsuits
$54.87

anime bdsm
home appl Sex Products iance Big size Toy guns sexual adults rose toy adult toy Cheap dildo sexa gadgets without censorship
$189.59-34%

latex zentai
Handmade Nature Latex Catsuit Rubber Inflatable Unitard Zentai Catsuit Customized Body Suit with Back Zip for Woman
$222.63-20%

glossy body suit
Glossy Ladies Sexy Latex Bodysuit Women Girl Glossy PVC Latex Open Crotch Long sleeve Stretch Balck/Red Catsuit Erotic Costumes
$14.59-28%

sexye doll
168cm Full Body Real Doll Realistic Vagina Silicone Love Doll Movable Metal Frame Big Jerry Breasts Full Body Секс Кукла for Men
$169.40-60%

speerise
Speerise Ballet Dance Shorts for Women Bikini Bottoms Shorts Spandex Jazz Pole Gymnastics Brief Panty Underpants Adult Underwear
$88.94-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Nails and nail polish fetish - showcase your nails!
(10 Jul 2022, 23:01 )Highinheels66 Wrote: Maybe best to have it done ?
Sure, my wife and daughter can do that perfectly, but I do not want to depend on them here. And ... it's my feminization after all! 😆
(10 Jul 2022, 22:59 )Like Ra Wrote: o- take the right amount of polish
Mostly this. To practice safely, I used only base + top coat today (colourless), and this problem clearly prevails.

And I keep watching youtube videos on nails.

What a separate world... Like always ... 😉
Ah, it's such a thrill when people notices my manicure... And it was done by myself! Today it was an old (girl)friend of ours we haven't seen for years. Nice! 😋
Not sure where to post this, as it might be related to quite a few threads. Here Ben is talking about his experience of wearing nail polish publicly and what masculinity is. Start at 5:04 (timestamps are not working yet - fixing it right now)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIhT-VIbnLg
&t=304s
Yes, new and higher quality lacquer is better than old and lower quality one 😂

Yesterday I reached another milestone, when everything was done by myself:

- I found and bought both the ridge filling base and no chip top coat
- I tested the ridge filler in the shop on my nails (there were test bottles)
- I found and bought the polish remover and pre-paint cleanser
- I prepared the nails (removed the old product, filed the nails, removed the cuticles and pushed the proximal nail fold, cleaned the surface)
- I put on the ridge filler and the top coat

The idea was to:

- practice!
- test the Anny ridge filler (even one layer helped, let's see how long it will last)
- test the new Essie no chip top coat (they say it's highly resistant to chipping and peeling)
- test if cleaning the nails with alcohol based cleanser is better, than just polish remover
- create the most natural yet well cared look
- protect the nails from splitting, chipping and breaking

And my wife complimented the result! My kids haven't seen the manicure yet, I hope it survives. So far I have to say, that this top coat is less shiny, than Essence Extreme Gel top coat.

And yes, I can play the bass with such nails!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Anny_Ridge_filler-Essie-top_IMG_0428.jpg     Anny_Ridge_filler-Essie-top_IMG_0429.jpg     nails_Anny_Ridge_filler-Essie-top_IMG_0419.jpg   
(25 Jul 2022, 03:19 )Like Ra Wrote: Yes, new and higher quality lacquer is better than old and lower quality one 😂

Yesterday I reached another milestone, when everything was done by myself:

- I found and bought both the ridge filling base and no chip top coat
- I tested the ridge filler in the shop on my nails (there were test bottles)
- I found and bought the polish remover and pre-paint cleanser
- I prepared the nails (removed the old product, filed the nails, removed the cuticles and pushed the proximal nail fold, cleaned the surface)
- I put on the ridge filler and the top coat

The idea was to:

- practice!
- test the Anny ridge filler (even one layer helped, let's see how long it will last)
- test the new Essie no chip top coat (they say it's highly resistant to chipping and peeling)
- test if cleaning the nails with alcohol based cleanser is better, than just polish remover
- create the most natural yet well cared look
- protect the nails from splitting, chipping and breaking

And my wife complimented the result! My kids haven't seen the manicure yet, I hope it survives. So far I have to say, that this top coat is less shiny, than Essence Extreme Gel top coat.

And yes, I can play the bass with such nails!

Glad you train how to care your nails! For me the most difficult part is removing the cuticles, I have a very gentle ones..
(09 Aug 2022, 06:59 )Donnyy Wrote: For me the most difficult part is removing the cuticles
Interesting, for me, this is the easiest part. I use the cuticle remover and wooden sticks to soften and scrub the cuticles off. Then I do both "Western" (only pushing the proximal nail fold) and "Russian" (pushing and cutting the dead skin off with "Russian" scissors) manicure. Filing comes next.

But painting (especially with quick dry lacquers and soft brushes) is the most difficult for me. Just finished struggling painting with Expressie "Misfit Right In" #270. What a disaster... OK, let it dry, then I'll see what can be fixed...

Yeah, practise, practise, practise ...
(10 Jul 2022, 01:00 )Like Ra Wrote: For the first time in my life, I tried to paint my nails by myself (usually my wife does it)
For the last three months my nails were not painted only one day (and I broke 2 nails that day). Now I don't even understand how I lived with unpolished nails all my life...
Just making a nail polish shopping list (will publish the results here, of course):

Gradient Temperature Color Changing Nail Polish
BORN PRETTY Deluxe Shiny Holographic Glittering Sparkle Nail Polish
BORN PRETTY Holographic Rainbow Nail Polish Shiny Series Glittering Sequins
BORN PRETTY Glittering Pearl Nail Polish
Tonitu Quick Dry glitter Nail Polish supplies for professionals
Tonitu Quick Dry White Black glitter Gel Nail Polish supplies for professionals
Nail Polish Pen Silver Chrome Varnish Metallic Painting Gel

Added:
Temperature Color Changing Nail Polish (cheaper, and also non-UV, according to the bottles and reviews)
Love the idea of colour change ones. Wonder how long the nail needs to be to see decent change.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,501 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Partners involvement in your fetish and how to tell others maid13 35 32,761 06 Sep 2023, 16:55
Last Post: Tinker D
You’re given $1M and 1yr. to indulge your fetish(es)... TightSlip 21 6,008 08 Apr 2022, 08:41
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
What do your children know about your fetishes? Like Ra 19 13,784 30 Jan 2014, 02:31
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , chasteandbound (3) , Culmor (3) , Donnyy (1) , Frank (1) , Highinheels66 (2) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (42) , molytery (1) , pixie (2) , PurpleVibes (1) , Tinker D (1)