Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis extender
Accessories Penis Pump Sex Toys Men Sleeve Belt Vacuum Cup Replacement For Dick Extender Enlarger Stretcher Enhancer Big Trainer
$4.90

anal vibrator
Anal Vibrator Double Dildo Sex Toys Clitoris Stimulator Butt Plug Vibrating Eggs Rechargeable Adult Masturbator 18 for Women
$15.91

bondage lock
Locked In Lust Male Chastity Device Plus Femdom Abstinence Cage Holy Trainer Chastity Belt Bondage Gear With 3 Base Ring
$23.64

anime bdsm
sexual toy for woman adult toys plessure strap on adult toys onlyfans women Sex Products intimate things for sex male sexual
$125.46-36%

faak
FAAK 15.7 lnch Long Double Dildo Smacaron Color Large Knot Penis Animal Horse Dog Dildo Lesbian Erotic Toys Anal Plug Sex Shop
$25.41-50%

sorbern
SORBERN Top Quality Glasses Frames Female Clear Glasses Hand Made Acetate Women Diamond Luxury Glasses lunettes de vue femme
$30.13-15%

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$33.87-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Forced Walk or Forced Standing Scenario Wanted
Hi,

I`ve been looking for a forced walk or forced standing scenario for a while now.
Have seen some, but nothing that really gets me excited.

With the forced walk, most say put the keys away somewhere, so you must walk to them.
But that`s not what i`m looking for.
I`m searching for a way, to really be forced to walk, and keep on walking.
A Threadmill isnt an option unfortunatly ☹

The second one, a forced standing, self bondage scenario.
I want to be bound, forced to stand on my high heels.
With my hands up, or tied behind my back.

Everything i do, is with leather wristcuffs.

Hope someone can help 😁
So, you left us with no options 😉 You indeed mentioned the most obvious scenarios. The treadmill one looks more interesting ( http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/955 ).

Forced standing can be quite dangerous (what if you fall?), so that needs to be taken into account. Something like vertical spread eagle ( http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/1246 )?
The Vertical Spread Eagle is something i would love to do 😁
But should that be safe ?

I think it can be done with Nike+iPod for hardware walking detection, and some audio-triggered device for encouradgement (electronic dog collar, for example). The problem is, I don't know if there exist suitable iPod software - the one to make sound when you stop, that is.
The Vertical Spread Eagle can be safe if there is no strain. See, for example, this position: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/8...age-art-56 Two ice-locks between the hand-cuffs and the ring in the wall and you are done 😉 You may want to add more interesting details, but the basic idea is very simple.
I thought about those electrical dog collars, but I do not like pain, and if something goes wrong... I do not want even think about possible consequences.
Just found very interesting (but expensive) idea on the Net:

RAE wrote:
Quote:Get one of those punishment corsets. You can walk around with small steps;
but you can not sit down. Add shoe locks, and you are in for a long stand.
You can lock the corset on you, they have a flap over the laces that you can
lock, that way you can not play with them. The key can be in a ice container
out of reach, with hands cuffed behind you, you will have a great day.
A second thought, have a friend take the keys for the day, you get out when
and if they return

But I'm still concerned about possible falling down...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 dis012ba.jpg     dis012bb.jpg     dis012f.jpg     dis016b.jpg     dis016f.jpg     dis016fc.jpg     dis016s.jpg     tr005b.jpg     tr005f.jpg     tr006b.jpg     tr006f.jpg     tr006s.jpg   
Dave Wrote:She isnt my girlfriend, just a close friend.
So we talked about what i wanted, and how far she wants to go.

This is the plan she came up with, and wants to do:

She will dress me up in:

Bra, top, corset, thong, skinny leatherlook jeans, high heeled boots, and opera gloves.
Then she will cuff my wrists together, and lock my posture collar around my neck.
The leash will be attached to the collar.
Last but not least she will put my gag in, and lock my elbows together with some more cuffs.

When i`m all locked and ready, she will start walking with me.
She told me she loves long walks, so i guess i`m getting what i want

Do these places exist in NL? Where you can easily walk dressed like that without being watched by dozens passer-bys?
A relayed thread: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=396
This might work for you. I have done this in the past and it works well. And it is safe.

In my walk in closet, I have a beam that I have a very good ankor point.

I also have a wood rod with eyelets on each end, and one in the center.
About 2 feet long.

Of course, I have a key release device, you can use your own. Mine is a stocking filled with ice. Then the ice melts, the keys swing to me. Otherwise, I can't reach them.

Here is how it works.
1> Dress in your favorite outfit (Mine is a maid uniform with hoes and heels).
2> Wrap a few coils of rope around your upper chest and under your your armpits. This is what is going to keep you up and keeps you from falling over.
3> Tie a cord around your balls, and thread the cord through the center ring of the wood rod. Don't tie the cord to the rod.
4> Connect your ankle straps to each end of the wood rod with padlocks.
5> Connect your toys, and install fresh batteries.
6> Set your release system up and stand under the beam.
7> Tie the chest rope to the beam and pull it tight. This will keep you standing up.
8> When you're ready, turn on your toys and drop them to the floor.
9> tahe that cord that your balls are tied to, and connect them to your cuffs and lock your cuffs.

Now, your stuck. The only way to get out is wait for the key. If you try to pull your wrists up to the key cord, you will pull on your balls under your skirt. the spreader bar will keep your feet parted and your skirt open. The rope around your upper chest and on the overhead beam will keep you standing and you won't fall over.

Depending on the amount of Ice you use, you could be there for hours.

Items needed? Your ankle and wrist cuffs, about 50 meters or rope, 10 meters of cord, 3 eyelets and 2 feet of wood rod. All easy to get and hide.

Enjoy and lets hope the batteries don't give out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tasks to do while bound and standing. Dimmesdale 6 3,160 26 Jan 2020, 05:37
Last Post: Dimmesdale
standing in selfbondage slaafruben 3 2,676 22 Nov 2019, 23:17
Last Post: Like Ra
Walk and Suffer CJtime 10 17,067 09 Jul 2019, 14:48
Last Post: Like Ra
Public latex walk and bondage slaafruben 16 8,427 13 Jul 2017, 02:43
Last Post: sweetrubber
wetsuit public walk slaafruben 0 2,676 01 Oct 2016, 13:22
Last Post: slaafruben