Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex pencil skirt
New Sexy Micro Skirt Latex Faux Leather Skirt Tight Hip Slim Low Waist Pencil Package Hip Skirt
$53.95

hypnosis device
Sleep Aid Watch Microcurrent Pulse Sleeping Anti-anxiety Insomnia Hypnosis Device Relief Relax Hand Massage Pressure Soothing
$53.22-50%

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Bondage Costumes
$12.05-20%

rubber cosplay
Halloween Scary Mask Latex Full Head Mask Adults Demons Clown Costumes Accessories for Party Cosplay Props
$11.50-20%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2024 Hot New Fashion Embroidery Splicing Mesh Sexy Colour Collision See-Through Erotic Lingerie Two Sets Onlyfans
$31.06-54%

mouth gag
Dental Implant Adjustable Mouth Opener Gag Whitehead 13cm Length Stainless Steel Sand Blasting Teeth Whitening Retractor Tool
$46.58

high waist faux leather
Red Black PU Leather Skirt Women New Sexy High Waist Bodycon PVC Skirt Office Pencil Zipper Faux Leather Club
$21.78-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Forced Walk or Forced Standing Scenario Wanted
LockedBoots
I just completed a force walk(in place) session and posed it in the “completed Sessions Forum” , Hands locked above my head, leg irons on, 5 ½ in Stilettos, and an ice block placed in a strategic place. If you don’t keep your legs moving you will be hurting, of course walking or constantly moving your legs with stilettos causes it’s own problems too. Check it out.
One idea for a forced walking scenario is this:

Get a threaded bar at the hardware store about 1m long.
It should be thick enough that you can't bend it.
A M10 thread would be OK.

Fix it vertically either on the ceiling or on the floor at one end.
The other end should be free.
An easy way to do this is a brass dowel.

Prepare a nut with something to fix your bondage to:
Take a piece of wood and drill a 11-12mm hole in it so it can slide easily up and down the threaded bar. Now widen the hole at one side so you can press in the nut. It should be a tight fit and not come out.
Put an eyelet on the other side of the wood.

Now screw it down (or up) onto your threaded bar as far as you like.
Put on your heels and bondage.
Finally connect your bondage to the piece of wood.

You are locked to the bar and forced to walk in circles like a treadmill till the nut has reached the free end.

For an M10 thread the pitch is 1,5mm. So you need 666 devilish turns around the bar to get free again.
If you are walking in a circle of 1m diameter this would be a distance of more than 2km.

You can even try to get longer bars or walk in bigger circles by using a longer piece of wood.

What do you think?
I think I read that idea long time ago in another web.
http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_misc_maypole.html
yep... Bound Anna

I know it well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tasks to do while bound and standing. Dimmesdale 6 3,182 26 Jan 2020, 05:37
Last Post: Dimmesdale
standing in selfbondage slaafruben 3 2,681 22 Nov 2019, 23:17
Last Post: Like Ra
Walk and Suffer CJtime 10 17,088 09 Jul 2019, 14:48
Last Post: Like Ra
Public latex walk and bondage slaafruben 16 8,436 13 Jul 2017, 02:43