Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ballet high heels
Ballet Toe Pads For Pointe Shoes Ballet Dance Pointe Pads Ballet Dance Toe Pads Soft Toe Covers Pointe Shoes High Heels Toe Caps
$4.26-30%

shibari
Shibari Bodies BDSM Discipline Dominance Submission Sadism Masochism Underpants Panties Man Underwear Shorts Boxer Briefs
$160.65-76%

crossdress
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$195.79

shiny swimsuit
Halter Shiny Crystal Diamond Bikini Women Bandage Swimsuit Female Swimwear Rhinestone Bikini set Brazilian Bathing Suit Swim
$38.67-46%

transparent panties
Sexy Transparent Panties Lace Women Lingerie Crotch Opening String Thongs G-strings Cute Bow Underwear Female Temptation Pantys
$2.31

penis
Male Dick Extender Stretcher Hanger Vacuum Pump Penis Enlargement Penile Enhancer Exercise Tension Cup Belt Increase Sex Toy Men
$95.59

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tasks to do while bound and standing.
Hello everyone!

I am making a video of various orders and commands to do while I am bound and standing (in platform heels). So far I have crouch, get on my knees, hop, bend over, and turn around. Can anyone think of others?! Thank you in advance!
Can you do the splits?
(19 Jan 2020, 22:54 )Tinker D Wrote: Can you do the splits?
No, I am bound at my ankles, knees, and hands are cuffed behind my back, and I am gagged. I must stand at attention unless performing a task.
Maybe some dance or exercise videos will give you some ideas. You could try: lift forward on toes to lift heels off ground, twist, hula hoop gyration, and spin (pirouette).
If you really want to work out your legs attach a rope or chain from your heels to your legs just above the knee. Tie it in a way that you cannot fully raid your leg. Not as tight as a frog tie but same idea. Your legs will start shaking in a mater of minutes.
set yourself the task of moving things from one side of the room to the other..
say a bowl with 10 marbles in it too another bowl the other side.
With your ankles tied that will be a long shuffle
(20 Jan 2020, 12:07 )Frank Wrote: Maybe some dance or exercise videos will give you some ideas. You could try: lift forward on toes to lift heels off ground, twist, hula hoop gyration, and spin (pirouette).
Great ideas! I'll add them to the mix.

(21 Jan 2020, 21:38 )JackWong25 Wrote: If you really want to work out your legs attach a rope or chain from your heels to your legs just above the knee. Tie it in a way that you cannot fully raid your leg. Not as tight as a frog tie but same idea. Your legs will start shaking in a mater of minutes.

Great idea, but too intense: I'm trying to make it a hour.

(22 Jan 2020, 08:18 )ltxrob Wrote: set yourself the task of moving things from one side of the room to the other..
say a bowl with 10 marbles in it too another bowl the other side.
With your ankles tied that will be a long shuffle
Longer tasks like this would certainly break it up and present a challenge! Thank you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-bondage while working from home Xanthony 9 5,090 07 May 2020, 11:34
Last Post: Like Ra
standing in selfbondage slaafruben 3 2,678 22 Nov 2019, 23:17
Last Post: Like Ra
Forced Walk or Forced Standing Scenario Wanted LockedBoots 13 27,333 23 Feb 2013, 23:17
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Dimmesdale (3) , Frank (1) , JackWong25 (1) , ltxrob (1) , Tinker D (1)