Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cosplay sexy
Black Patchwork Full Body Stockings Women Sexy Open Crotch Catsuit Bodysuit Temptation Transparent Nightwear Cosplay Costumes
$5.17-29%

jialuowei
Classic Red Pumps 14CM High Heels Pointed toe Slip-On Women Party Club Wedding Shoes
$875.56-51%

crossdress cosplay female
Big Size XXL Cosplay Silicone Artificial Breast Forms Huge Fake Boobs Tits For Crossdresser Drag Queen Male To Female Sissy
$137.94-27%

crossdresser silicone mask
Custom Handmade Full Head Mask with Backshell Lovely Party Crossdressing Silicone Anime Shinjou Akane Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78

speerise
SPEERISE New Men Tank Shorty Unitard Adult Workout Gymnastics Ballet /Latin/Biketards stage Costumes Spandex Unitards
$21.77-29%

armbinder
PU Leather Full Body Harness Straight Jacket Costume Bdsm Restraint Headgear Head Hood Armbinder Roleplay Spanking Whip Women
$21.42-30%

FRRK
Stainless Steel Male Fish Shape Hollow Chastity Cage With Chastity Belt For Male Bondage Device Cock Cage Adult Toys Sex Toy 18+
$60.72-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fetish, beauty and sport
Do you follow Sochi 2014 Olympics? Or did you spot a photo, a video, a drawing or a sport related story that made you immediately think of this site? Please share!

It should not necessarily be a hogtied figure skater in a shiny leotard and pantyhose (but please post if you find any ;P), but, for example, a cute girl you can't keep your eyes off, but related to a sport event.

Do not forget to comment the photos you are posting.
Related blog posts and forum threads:
Let's start with something I've just stumbled upon:

curling-russia-01.jpg    Russian curling team. Ain't they beautiful?

graf-01.jpg    Olga Graf. She forgot that she had nothing underneath the skate-suit and pulled the zip slider down 😉 By the way, look at the "stockings" part of the suit- it's made from white semi-transparent lycra.
Olympic commercial from Norway:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdjZVWtYgpE
Women in hockey gear really turn me on, and they're usually gorgeous. Japan is no exception. Here are vids, pics, and a feel-good story.

http://deadspin.com/japans-womens-hockey...1519969657
Easy ones for the ice-skating (though I would argue it's not a sport!)

images2NSFFZ68.jpg     imagesH9DRHT18.jpg    - both of these are asking to be part of a humorous caption competition! 😁

But the absolute stand-out of Sochi so far must be the 'flower girls' at the award ceremonies...

DV1630614.jpg    - hubba-hubba! They are gorgeous ♥

MJ
Skeleton looks very fetishy-bondagy:

skeleton-01-lizzy-yarnold.jpg   

What a view... Reminds me a couple of drawings (can't find one of them, will post later):

bondage-art-87-coaster-by-doggers.jpg   
(12 Feb 2014, 15:53 )madjack Wrote: the ice-skating
I think it deserves a dedicated thread, like aerobics 😉
(12 Feb 2014, 21:19 )Like Ra Wrote: Reminds me a couple of drawings

Ah, found it:

bondage-art-88-coaster-by-argrim.png   

By Argrim: http://argrim.deviantart.com/art/Catch-o...-358141156
Yes, seen this one on TV, very erotic, thanks! 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,435 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Beauty. Is it a fetish or a mind-state-changer? Like Ra 16 10,328 23 Mar 2023, 18:24
Last Post: Like Ra
Another fetish sport: Roller Derby? Culmor 3 6,192 29 Feb 2012, 19:48
Last Post: Tia-Anna

Contributors: Culmor (3) , Like Ra (24) , madjack (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (2) , Tinker D (1) , Vixien (5)