Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

msemis
Women Girl Fashion Lace Cross Lace-Up Black Leg Warmer Knitted Long Socks Japanese Girls Gothic Y2K Women Foot Covers Streetwear
$8.99-35%

pueraria mirifica
100% Natural Pueraria Mirifica Powder feminizer tablets Extract breast Enhance Breasts Enlargement cream lobata Kudzu
$23.55-25%

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD Stainless Steel Cock Cage Penis Ring Male Chastity Device with catheter Stealth New Lock tube Adult Sex Toy A282
$7.09

mouth gag
DCLOUD 1Pc Mouth Opener Dental Lip Retractor Cheek Expander Stainless Steel Mouth Gag with Rubber Orthodontic Dentist Tools
$115.46

msemis
Women Shiny Sequins Lyrical Dance Dress Figure Skating Ballet Leotard Dress Modern Contemporary Dance Stage Performance Costumes
$19.54-35%

latex tights
2023 Fashion Women Sexy Tights Latex Stocking Patent Leather Long Thigh High Stay Up Lace Floral Sexy Stockings 1 Pair
$6.16-31%

sissy femboy
Sissy Slave Sissification Maid Baby Kinky Sissy Femboy T-Shirt Humor Funny Graphic Tee Tops Men Clothing Letters Printed Outfits
$5.69

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fetish, beauty and sport
Do you follow Sochi 2014 Olympics? Or did you spot a photo, a video, a drawing or a sport related story that made you immediately think of this site? Please share!

It should not necessarily be a hogtied figure skater in a shiny leotard and pantyhose (but please post if you find any ;P), but, for example, a cute girl you can't keep your eyes off, but related to a sport event.

Do not forget to comment the photos you are posting.
Related blog posts and forum threads:
Let's start with something I've just stumbled upon:

curling-russia-01.jpg    Russian curling team. Ain't they beautiful?

graf-01.jpg    Olga Graf. She forgot that she had nothing underneath the skate-suit and pulled the zip slider down 😉 By the way, look at the "stockings" part of the suit- it's made from white semi-transparent lycra.
Olympic commercial from Norway:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdjZVWtYgpE
Women in hockey gear really turn me on, and they're usually gorgeous. Japan is no exception. Here are vids, pics, and a feel-good story.

http://deadspin.com/japans-womens-hockey...1519969657
Easy ones for the ice-skating (though I would argue it's not a sport!)

images2NSFFZ68.jpg     imagesH9DRHT18.jpg    - both of these are asking to be part of a humorous caption competition! 😁

But the absolute stand-out of Sochi so far must be the 'flower girls' at the award ceremonies...

DV1630614.jpg    - hubba-hubba! They are gorgeous 💓

MJ
Skeleton looks very fetishy-bondagy:

skeleton-01-lizzy-yarnold.jpg   

What a view... Reminds me a couple of drawings (can't find one of them, will post later):

bondage-art-87-coaster-by-doggers.jpg   
(12 Feb 2014, 15:53 )madjack Wrote: the ice-skating
I think it deserves a dedicated thread, like aerobics 😉
(12 Feb 2014, 21:19 )Like Ra Wrote: Reminds me a couple of drawings

Ah, found it:

bondage-art-88-coaster-by-argrim.png   

By Argrim: http://argrim.deviantart.com/art/Catch-o...-358141156
Yes, seen this one on TV, very erotic, thanks! 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,492 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Beauty. Is it a fetish or a mind-state-changer? Like Ra 16 10,379 23 Mar 2023, 18:24
Last Post: Like Ra
Another fetish sport: Roller Derby? Culmor 3 6,198 29 Feb 2012, 19:48
Last Post: Tia-Anna

Contributors: Culmor (3) , Like Ra (24) , madjack (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (2) , Tinker D (1) , Vixien (5)