Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

roanyer
ROANYER Padded Hip Enhancer Silicone Panties Crossdresser Fake Ass Rich Buttocks Vagina Buttocks Soft Underwear Male To Female
$407.77-40%

deep throat gag
Force Deep Throat Mouth Gag Sexulaes Toys Mouth Choke Plug Sexy BDSM Games Tools Adult Games Toys For Couples
$11.20-50%

telescopic masturbator
Adult Sex Toys Sabre Saw Sex Machine Adapter Automatic Thrusting Telescopic Dildo Vibrator For Women Vagina Masturbation
$62.79

bondage body
B.CYQZ Sexy Body Bondage Women Full Harness Bdsm Tights Lingerie Goth PU Leather Accessories Suspenders Clothing Rave Underwear
$24.87

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Black Stretch Westloop Thigh High Boots Women High Heels Pointed Toe Crotch Thigh Ladies Boot Custom Slim Wide Legs Calf
$220.22-35%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 61) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Yasaka nyaruko Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Cr
$966.78-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
WARNING: This file may cause permanent damage to your health and behaviour. If you listen long enough, the effect might be irreversible!
Read the script first!

Apparently this files is supposed to create a tulpa-like female alter-ego.

Quote:This is a revision of EMG's Your Other Half file.  

As EMG wrote in his description, "This file builds a second but equal personality which is fully female.  She doesn't control or dominate, instead she shares your mind and you both share experiences and life.  She can even take over at times and you'll remember everything." 

Your_Other_Half_-_Female_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 7.49 MB )

Attached Files
Your_Other_Half_-_Female_(Script).txt (Size: 22.16 KB )
I found the script for the original EMG's "Your Other Half" file, but I can't find the actual mp3. Any help?

EDIT: Found the original file!

Your Other Half.mp3 (Size: 28.31 MB )

Attached Files
Your_Other_Half_Script_(Script).txt (Size: 10.73 KB )
WARNING: this file creates a female state of preference, which through repeated listening becomes permanent and possibly irreversible. Do not listen if you don't like the idea of being made over into a SHE-MALE or T-girl.
Read the script first!

Let's continue the tulpa-like alter-ego journey.

The Voice Inside (mild version)

Quote:An audio version of a 2008 script file by PeppermintT. The file implants a female voice permanently inside your mind controlling and domineering you into successive compulsory acts of self-feminization. This body-script has been combined with Alkemiz' Induction. This is a tame version. I think adding several other files to the mix would make it more compelling, such as the Accelerator and Reinforcer and SuggestiveFeminizationScript (by EMG) might make it more forceful.

File spoken by ScanSoft TTS Jennifer.

The_VOICE_INSIDE_with_Alkemizts_Induction_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 13.72 MB )

Attached Files
The_VOICE_INSIDE_with_Alkemizts_Induction_(Script).txt (Size: 12.96 KB )
WARNING:This file creates a permanent female state of mind which is probably irreversible. It also has you make changes to your lifestyle and appearance to out yourself as a sissy girl.

The VOICE INSIDE (WILD VERSION)

Quote:Previously posted was The VOICE INSIDE (the mild version) from a two-year-old script, joined to Alkemist's Induction. Today, here's the WILD VERSION joining Alkemist's Induction, Accelerator, Reinforcer, a chunk of triggers, SuggestiveFeminizationScript by EMG, and the VOICE WITHIN. This double-downs on installing an inner dominant fem-guide with heavy-duty memorization and rapid absorption. There are at least four popular triggers which help induce deep trance and recall, so prior listening to any one of dozens of other files has pre-trained you to go under and take this all in. You will be remade over into a She-Male or fully feminized for life as a woman. You should listen faithfully for a few weeks to get fully submissive to the VOICE WITHIN. File is spoken by TTS Jennifer.

The_VOICE_INSIDE_WILD_VERSION_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 39.04 MB )

(19 Sep 2019, 13:28 )Like Ra Wrote: The VOICE INSIDE (WILD VERSION)

I personally find these toxic for the mind, in a similar way hallucinigens are. But they are so damn fun and addictive, keep em cumming!!!
Then, the original script:

Attached Files
The_Voice_Inside_(Script).txt (Size: 6.6 KB )
(19 Sep 2019, 15:12 )Like Ra Wrote: Then, the original script:
That's fantastic
I would say: interesting idea, poor implementation. "Your Other Half" is of a higher quality, in my opinion. Also script-wise. This file is basically a concatenation of several files from several authors. The files are not properly edited to blend with each other.

OTOH, I did not have time to listen to it properly and completely. I did not have enough time for it, and I was annoyed by the typical poor TTS annoyances (hey, the file is from 2010!!!!) and script faults. The comments are very positive and enthusiastic, though:

Quote:This file is dangerous in a good way. It puts all the other files you listen to on steroids (or actually on estrogen, lol). This file has a power that ranks right up there with the famous stokesissy except that there is no deprogram for this one. Highly enjoyable and addictive, it is not for the casual user.
Interesting file. When I first went under I heard "her" and she defiantly was dominating me to do stuff. I tranced to Bra Filler before (about 1 month) and this long file defiantly put under and I now have a voice telling me what to do. Its weird since she's always in the back of my mind having a suggestion of what I should be doing instead. Like the file says, caution it will make an actual dominating person inside your head telling you over and over what to do. I'm trained to respond but soon enough I think I'll be tamed to the point where I aeady know what she wants and will have prepared everything for "her." Umm, its strange like any restrictions has been sorta lifted, I don't really know what was "my" idea or the files idea, so mental demasking of maleness is encouraged by the voice. I would like a file where the voice isn't so dominating though. Thanks, and yes "she" has made me declare my new female persona in every new way possible.
I haven't gone so deep for a file for so long. Awesome thanks
(19 Sep 2019, 15:12 )Like Ra Wrote: Then, the original script:

This great audio, but it damages the purpose of feminization by believing that the feminine has to be submerged to the man.
(22 Sep 2019, 09:31 )Mo Subs Wrote: the feminine has to be submerged to the man.
In "Your other half" they are equal. And if you want it to be clearly superior, you might like this file: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid34218 (but I strongly recommend to avoid it).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos Like Ra 79 42,950 19 Feb 2024, 21:37
Last Post: lurker
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 14,807 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem
WARNING: Hypnosis Addiction is Real jexer 25 21,405 10 Oct 2021, 08:46
Last Post: HypnoMix