Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zentai
Halloween Masquerade Party Cosplay Costume Lady Hot Girls Sexy Zentai Bodysuit Women Horror Human Skeleton Jumpsuit Tracksuit
$33.21-24%

crossdress cosplay female
(NFD-14-38)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

anal vibrator
Fox Tail Anal Vibrator For women Dildo Butt Plug Prostate Massager Dildo Adult Game Buttplug Erotic Vibrator Sex Toys For Women
$10.77-58%

sexye doll
SEXYE XXX Real Life Size Love Sex Dolls Full Body Anime Siliocne Implanted Hair Head EVO Skeleton TPE Adult SM Toys for Men
$2480.50-39%

time lock bondage
Multipurpose Time Lock For Ankle Handcuffs Mouth Gag Electronic Timer Bondage Restraints Chastity Couples Toys Adult Games Lock
$23.92-30%

dildo gag
Adjustable Strap on Mouth Gag With Dildo Adult Games Open Mouth Gag Bdsm Bondage Fetish Sex Bondage Erotic Sex Toys For Couples
$4.69-14%

sex toy vibrator
9 Speed APP Controlled Vaginal Vibrators G Spot Anal Vibrating Egg Massager Wearable Stimulator Adult Sex Toys for Women Couples
$7.90

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Crotch-rope and plugs
I found that on the plug, and crotch rope. first just take a rope, put around tie it tight in front, run it down, between legs, and with plug in place, bring rope up back go through the rope in back, and for getting plug pulled in better bring rope back through, again over the plug. and tie off in front. you can really jam the plug home. Then if you like do the crotch rope deal with another rope. but you got the plug, even a small one jammed in tight. and you can wear it all day, do any thing, go any where. and that plug is not going to come out.
boundsam
(13 Mar 2009, 13:43 )boundsam Wrote: Then if you like do the crotch rope deal with another rope.
Not quite sure if I understood you properly. Do you mean another crotch rope? One to keep the plug in, why would you want another one?

To add to the topic. There are plugs with a built-in small ring at the bottom. The crotch rope can be pulled through that ring.

Another possibility is the DIY plug. But don't make it too big.
I never seen a plug with a ring at the bottom. well I find on the second rope, you have the plug in place, but by using a second rope you can give it a harder push. also if one rope does slip you still got the back up. I am just using a small plug anyways. I had a big one, but it got lost like my bondage hood.
There is another method I never properly tried. Imagine a dildo inserted in such a way that ~4cm of it sticks out. The total length should be within the "manageable" size. The crotch rope should make several turns around the shaft of the dildo.

In this case your body movements will move the dildo inside of you. In the ideal case the dildo/butt-plug should have a hole (not a ring).

BTW, I've changed the subject to "Crotch-rope and plugs". I think it's more appropriate now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay Like Ra 330 129,845 1 hour ago
Last Post: egregious
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,251 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,533 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,013 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,289 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: boundsam (2) , Like Ra (2)