Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

yizyif
Kids Girls Christmas Costume Mrs Santa Cosplay Candy Cane Striped Tutu Leotard Dress Princess Dance Outfits Figure Skating Dress
$197.13-35%

hentai
2024 Summer Fashion Chainsaw Hentai 3D Printed Animated Girls Unisex Fashion Casual Comfortable Breathable Plus Size Top
$60.50-62%

leg binder
Operating Bed Accessories Load Binder Slider Leg Arm Support Card Waist Shoulder
$19.36

transparent swimsuit
Sexy Mens Bikini Swimwear Mesh Hollow Out Swimsuit Drawstring Low Waist Swim Briefs Transparent Surfing Shorts Beachwear
$119.79-38%

crossdress anime
Sanrio Easter Collection Kuromi Cinnamoroll Anime Cartoon Gudetama Hello Kitty Crossdressing Chicken Plush Toys Keychain Pendant
$62.58-37%

aonihua women one
Sexy Surf Rashguard Long Sleeve Swimwear Women One Piece Swimsuit Rash Guard Swim Suit Bathing Suit Beach Wear Bodysuit Monokini
$29.03-20%

glossy body suit
AMORESY Sexy shiny tights oil glossy smooth casual running Jumpsuit Yoga casual pantyhose sexy backless sportswear
$34.94-14%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Crotch-rope and plugs
I found that on the plug, and crotch rope. first just take a rope, put around tie it tight in front, run it down, between legs, and with plug in place, bring rope up back go through the rope in back, and for getting plug pulled in better bring rope back through, again over the plug. and tie off in front. you can really jam the plug home. Then if you like do the crotch rope deal with another rope. but you got the plug, even a small one jammed in tight. and you can wear it all day, do any thing, go any where. and that plug is not going to come out.
boundsam
(13 Mar 2009, 13:43 )boundsam Wrote: Then if you like do the crotch rope deal with another rope.
Not quite sure if I understood you properly. Do you mean another crotch rope? One to keep the plug in, why would you want another one?

To add to the topic. There are plugs with a built-in small ring at the bottom. The crotch rope can be pulled through that ring.

Another possibility is the DIY plug. But don't make it too big.
I never seen a plug with a ring at the bottom. well I find on the second rope, you have the plug in place, but by using a second rope you can give it a harder push. also if one rope does slip you still got the back up. I am just using a small plug anyways. I had a big one, but it got lost like my bondage hood.
There is another method I never properly tried. Imagine a dildo inserted in such a way that ~4cm of it sticks out. The total length should be within the "manageable" size. The crotch rope should make several turns around the shaft of the dildo.

In this case your body movements will move the dildo inside of you. In the ideal case the dildo/butt-plug should have a hole (not a ring).

BTW, I've changed the subject to "Crotch-rope and plugs". I think it's more appropriate now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay Like Ra 330 130,584 28 Mar 2024, 23:57
Last Post: egregious
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,259 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,536 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,027 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,296 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: boundsam (2) , Like Ra (2)