Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexye doll
SEXYE 160cm 리얼돌 여성 전신 Realistic 오나홀 Silicone Love Doll Implanted Hair Breasts Full Body doll섹스돌 Sex Doll for Men
$2752.75-60%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken New Design Crystal Butterfly-knot Ankle Strap Sandals Women Narrow Band Pumps Elegant Banquet Party High Heels Shoes
$57.26-50%

amoresy
AMORESY new shiny and shiny competitive diving suit one-piece hot spring is thin and even the feet pull forward tight swimsuit
$60.35

inflatable anal plug
Flower Bud Inflatable Anal Plug Separate Dildo Pump Go Out Wearable Expandable Big Butt Plug Bdsm Ass Dilator G Spot Sex Toy
$21.68-50%

2024 chastity
2024 New Adjustable Male Metal Heavy Penis Cage Lock Bird Chastity Cage Cock Ring Slave Bondage Restraint Sex Toy Male
$338.80-40%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$107.93-18%

latex rubber handmade
Flower tape transparent double-sided adhesive wedding car rubber table green tape white tape handmade DIY Gift Bouquet packaging
$0.23

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Care and feeding of your bondage rope
i thought I saw a post a while back. Like years ago.
I just bought three rolls of bondage rope. I thought that the rope was softer than what I got.
So, the question I have is....
What is the best way to process raw rope so that it is smooth and easer to work with? Someone once posted somewhere that one can shave and oil the rope.

Anyone have an answer ?
Yes, I've seen tutorials somewhere. You are talking about the "natural" rope, not the nylon/synthetic one, right?
Correct. This is suspose to be 100% cotton, but it is not like the cotton rope I get at my local hardware store.
What I bought

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 E054474A-F9A8-4667-83B7-E956F8F19E4A.png     5277256C-30F1-4319-A43C-18D46B4B866F.png   
(12 Jul 2019, 15:45 )Tinker D Wrote: the cotton rope
Ah, cotton, not hemp. As far as I remember the Japanese tutorials are about hemp rope.
Well, if this is cotton, then it’s not from around here.

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , Tinker D (4)