Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather pencil skirt
Weekeep Punk Style Mini Leather Skirt with Slit Gothic Low Rise Metal Ring Patchwork Super Short Mini Skirts Women Sexy Outfits
$22.57-33%

latex fetish
latex fetish man gloves rubber hood sexycosplay bodysuits fetish wear catsuite male zentai socks chlorine
$12.09-51%

leather pencil skirt
Womens Femme Glossy Patent Leather Miniskirt Solid Color Elastic Waistband Bodycon Pencil Skirt Music Festival Rave Clubwear
$9.76-35%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Knee High Boots Real Leather Pull On Mid Wedges Heels Tall Boots Handmade Ladies Shoes Woman Big Size 33 42 43 46
$130.75-38%

pvc stockings
Polyester Leather Long Socks New Spandex PVC Women Shiny Leather Stockings Thigh-High Stockings Women
$5.94

yizyif
Kids Girls Sequins 60s 70s Hippie Costume Disco Diva Dancing Stage Performance Jumpsuit Bell Bottom for Retro Vintage Party
$201.95-40%

wig hair
13x4 13x6 HD Transparent Deep Wave Lace Front Human Hair Wigs 12 To 32 inch Brazilian Remy Curly Human Hair Wigs 200 Density
$875.18-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Care and feeding of your bondage rope
i thought I saw a post a while back. Like years ago.
I just bought three rolls of bondage rope. I thought that the rope was softer than what I got.
So, the question I have is....
What is the best way to process raw rope so that it is smooth and easer to work with? Someone once posted somewhere that one can shave and oil the rope.

Anyone have an answer ?
Yes, I've seen tutorials somewhere. You are talking about the "natural" rope, not the nylon/synthetic one, right?
Correct. This is suspose to be 100% cotton, but it is not like the cotton rope I get at my local hardware store.
What I bought

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 E054474A-F9A8-4667-83B7-E956F8F19E4A.png     5277256C-30F1-4319-A43C-18D46B4B866F.png   
(12 Jul 2019, 15:45 )Tinker D Wrote: the cotton rope
Ah, cotton, not hemp. As far as I remember the Japanese tutorials are about hemp rope.
Well, if this is cotton, then it’s not from around here.

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , Tinker D (4)