Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nose hook bondage
Open Mouth Hook Bdsm Slave Nose Hook Fetish Oral Fixation Bite Gag Sex Toys For Women Bondage Harness Strap Cosplay Adult Games
$85.06-52%

speerise
Speerise Women Leotards One Piece Dress Long Sleeve Leotard Ballet Dance Unitard Bodysuit Scoop Neck Gymnastics Dresses
$210.53-37%

soronssy
Glossy Women's Sheer Pantyhose Shiny Glitter Tights Glossy Sexy Stockings Dance DS Club Party Dance Plus Size Medias De Mujer
$108.90-33%

drozeno
DROZENO Sexy silky footwrap pants dance pants for women swimming
$76.10

leather pencil skirt
Neophil 74cm Women's Winter Pu Leather Midi Skirts Pencil Bodycon Elegant Office Ladies High Waist Faux Stretch Sexy Skirt S9902
$17.80

vatine
Male Masturbator Penis Pump Vibrators For Men Glans Sucking Cock Enlargement Exerciser Delay Vaginal Sex Toys Adult Erotic Goods
$19.92

penis milking machine
Insertion Whole Sexual Vaginas Penis Erotic Toys For Women Men Muschie Ass Hole Man Masturbation Vibrator Fence Stamina Cup
$44.59-36%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Care and feeding of your bondage rope
i thought I saw a post a while back. Like years ago.
I just bought three rolls of bondage rope. I thought that the rope was softer than what I got.
So, the question I have is....
What is the best way to process raw rope so that it is smooth and easer to work with? Someone once posted somewhere that one can shave and oil the rope.

Anyone have an answer ?
Yes, I've seen tutorials somewhere. You are talking about the "natural" rope, not the nylon/synthetic one, right?
Correct. This is suspose to be 100% cotton, but it is not like the cotton rope I get at my local hardware store.
What I bought

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 E054474A-F9A8-4667-83B7-E956F8F19E4A.png     5277256C-30F1-4319-A43C-18D46B4B866F.png   
(12 Jul 2019, 15:45 )Tinker D Wrote: the cotton rope
Ah, cotton, not hemp. As far as I remember the Japanese tutorials are about hemp rope.
Well, if this is cotton, then it’s not from around here.

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , Tinker D (4)