Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage device
Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Locked Cage Sex Toy Chastity Belt Adult Bondage Game Sex Toy Wearable Stainless Steel FRRK-170
$218.43-10%

amoresy
AMORESY Ares Series Nude Men's Basketball Football Breathable High Brightness Tight Elastic Fitness Pants
$36.15-14%

wig hair
200% Density 13X6 Dark Purple Body Wave Human Hair Wigs Pre Plucked Glueless Brazilian 99J 13x4 Wavy Lace Frontal Wigs For Women
$125.77-51%

bondage device
SM Silicone Open Mouth Gag Slave Humiliation Device BDSM Fetish Bondage Mouth Mask With Dildo Sex Erotic Sex Toys For Adult 18+
$35.33-35%

zlatameer
Man Latex Thongs T-back Briefs Male Sexy Rubber Shorts Handmade S-LPM039
$33.64

rubber cosplay
Halloween Adult Costume Mask horror Latex Bloody Zombie mask Carnival party props Cosplay Masquerade diy decor scary Full Head
$54.81

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Purple Long Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$31.45-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Care and feeding of your bondage rope
i thought I saw a post a while back. Like years ago.
I just bought three rolls of bondage rope. I thought that the rope was softer than what I got.
So, the question I have is....
What is the best way to process raw rope so that it is smooth and easer to work with? Someone once posted somewhere that one can shave and oil the rope.

Anyone have an answer ?
Yes, I've seen tutorials somewhere. You are talking about the "natural" rope, not the nylon/synthetic one, right?
Correct. This is suspose to be 100% cotton, but it is not like the cotton rope I get at my local hardware store.
What I bought

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 E054474A-F9A8-4667-83B7-E956F8F19E4A.png     5277256C-30F1-4319-A43C-18D46B4B866F.png   
(12 Jul 2019, 15:45 )Tinker D Wrote: the cotton rope
Ah, cotton, not hemp. As far as I remember the Japanese tutorials are about hemp rope.
Well, if this is cotton, then it’s not from around here.

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , Tinker D (4)