Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

click lock bondage cage
New Click & Lock Chastity Cage Cock Cage Penis Locking Strap 5 Sizes Penis Ring Bondage Disguise Corporal Bondage Adult Erotica
$25.56

tiaobug sissy
Men Women Sexy Skirts Panties 2023 Lace Hem Pleated Gingham A-line Mini Skirt Sissy Lingerie Accessories Cocktail Party Clubwear
$112.36-43%

crossdresser silicone mask
(NEW-30) Handmade Full Head Silicone Mask Masquerade Crossdresser Doll Japan Cartoon Kigurumi Cosplay Masks Anime Girl
$920.23-9%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Royal Blue Crotch Thigh High Boots Ladies Gold Toe Pointed Toe High Heel Stilettos Custom Slim Wide Fit Calf Boot
$180.29-35%

transparent panties
Sexy Women Men Sheer Ultra-Thin Mesh Transparent Seamless Panties Briefs Lingerie Knicker Panties Underpants Underwear
$22.24

wetlook
Wetlook Rave Party Womens Sexy Latex Leather Garter Belt Pencil Skirts Suspenders Mini Skirt with Buckle Clips Carnival Clubwear
$14.56

headphone sleeping mask
3D Wireless Bluetooth Eye Mask Shading Breathable Stereo Music Sleep Headphones Sleeping Eye Mask Travel Portable Eye Mask 1 Pcs
$144.67-16%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Care and feeding of your bondage rope
i thought I saw a post a while back. Like years ago.
I just bought three rolls of bondage rope. I thought that the rope was softer than what I got.
So, the question I have is....
What is the best way to process raw rope so that it is smooth and easer to work with? Someone once posted somewhere that one can shave and oil the rope.

Anyone have an answer ?
Yes, I've seen tutorials somewhere. You are talking about the "natural" rope, not the nylon/synthetic one, right?
Correct. This is suspose to be 100% cotton, but it is not like the cotton rope I get at my local hardware store.
What I bought

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 E054474A-F9A8-4667-83B7-E956F8F19E4A.png     5277256C-30F1-4319-A43C-18D46B4B866F.png   
(12 Jul 2019, 15:45 )Tinker D Wrote: the cotton rope
Ah, cotton, not hemp. As far as I remember the Japanese tutorials are about hemp rope.
Well, if this is cotton, then it’s not from around here.

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , Tinker D (4)