Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil stockings
Heart Print Stretchy Nylon Thigh High Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias Women Sexy Edgeless Stockings For Garter Belt
$4.62-50%

deep throat gag
Deep Throat Mouth Gag Oral Sex Harness Belt Mouth Opening Ball Gag BDSM Adutl Games Sex Toys For Couples Exotic Accessories
$5.02

latex pencil skirt
Wetlook Vinyl Leather Black Women Skirt Zipper Back Pencil Club Nightclub High Waist Bodycon Skirt Summer Sexy Latex Skirt
$18.38

anime fetish
Movie Superhero Cosplay Costumes 3D Print Jumpsuit Gold Silver Long Sleeve Tight Bodysuit Zentai Fetish Outfit Women Muscle Suit
$132.72-24%

ladyboy
Women Knee High Boots Stable Super Thin High Heels PU Autumn Winter Shoes Fashion Rivet Sexy Stiletto Ladyboy Botas De Mujer
$503.72-34%

ballet high heels
2PCS Silicone Toe Protector Shoes Soft Forefoot Breathable Toe Pads Ballet Toe Caps Cushions Metatarsal Covers High Heel Shoes
$2.06-1%

vatine
Dildo Vibrator Sex Toys for Women Vagina Sucking Vibrator Female Masturbation Clitoris Stimulator Adult Products
$24.54-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Care and feeding of your bondage rope
i thought I saw a post a while back. Like years ago.
I just bought three rolls of bondage rope. I thought that the rope was softer than what I got.
So, the question I have is....
What is the best way to process raw rope so that it is smooth and easer to work with? Someone once posted somewhere that one can shave and oil the rope.

Anyone have an answer ?
Yes, I've seen tutorials somewhere. You are talking about the "natural" rope, not the nylon/synthetic one, right?
Correct. This is suspose to be 100% cotton, but it is not like the cotton rope I get at my local hardware store.
What I bought

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 E054474A-F9A8-4667-83B7-E956F8F19E4A.png     5277256C-30F1-4319-A43C-18D46B4B866F.png   
(12 Jul 2019, 15:45 )Tinker D Wrote: the cotton rope
Ah, cotton, not hemp. As far as I remember the Japanese tutorials are about hemp rope.
Well, if this is cotton, then it’s not from around here.

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , Tinker D (4)