We bought the pantyhose yesterday with 30% discount (normal price in NL is 22.95€). The description is very promising:
Metallic pantyhose with cotton gusset and soft knit waistband. Playing on every nuance of metal. Elegance that is unique, sophisticated, even unconventional.
But what about the reality?
- Not shaped or “pre-formed”
- The smell (stink?) of the impregnating stuff is very noticeable from several meters.
- the density is high at the feet and low at the thighs but with no support
- 8% elastan is obviously not enough
- they are baggy at the ankles, though the size is correct
- wrinkles at the ankles are way too visible
- the “metallic shine” is rather dull or barely exists.
- itchy and scratchy
The bottom line? AVOID! Especially at this price. They can’t cost more than 5€.