Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD Replacement Tube Only For HT V3 Male Bio-sourced Chastity Device Without Rings New Arrival Penis Ring Sex Toys A380
$4.40

mens shiny pantyhose
Men's Oil Shiny Transparent Stockings Stretchy Knee High Socks Hoisery Sheer Pantyhose Middle Tube Socks Sheer Hosiery
$15.91-29%

aonihua women one
Surfing Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87-25%

leather pencil skirt
Stigende Sexy Pu Leather Full Zipper Long Skirt Women High Split Black Faux Leather Slim Fit Maxi Skirt
$29.74-10%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Short Sleeve Swimwear Women Swimsuit Girls One Piece Suits Swimming Suit Competitive Swimsuits Plus Size Bodysuit
$33.26-27%

corset
Sexy Mesh Push Up Bralet Women Corset Bustier Bra Night Club Party Long Sexy Cropped Top Vest Plus Size Tank Top Women Corset
$187.55-54%

masturbator
Penis Pomp Vacuum For Pump Voor Penis vergroting Male Enhancement Erectie Cock Pomp Masturbator Penis Trainer sex toys for man
$50.30-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tips for gas mask
Hi

I just bought a Russian gp5 gas mask. First time with such a thing so I was wondering if you have any tips on how to use the mask, like scenarios or ways to make the mask effective in bondage sessions.

Thanks
I used to have such a mask. You can use it just like any rubber hood. In any case I prefer latex hoods because you can get them in various forms and with various additions.
(15 Aug 2013, 10:05 )Like Ra Wrote: I used to have such a mask. You can use it just like any rubber hood. In any case I prefer latex hoods because you can get them in various forms and with various additions.

Got an example of such a latex hood to share, to have an idea of what you mean?

Thanks.
Check, for example, this page: http://www.likera.com/eq/masks.php

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , tvkarencrc (2)