Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Summer Woman Pumps PVC Transparent Feather Perspex Crystal High Heels Fur Peep Toe Mules Slippers Ladies Slides Shoes
$24.13

bondage leotard
Mens Sexy Oil Shiny Halter Neck Bodysuit Body Chest Harness Jumpsuits Underwear High Elastic Hollow Bondage Leotard
$107.25-50%

anal
S/M/L 100%Silicone Butt Plug Anal Plugs Unisex Sex Stopper 3 Different Size Adult Toys for Men/Women Anal Trainer For Couples SM
$1.82-50%

transparent bodysuit
Mens See Through Underwear Mesh transparent thong Bodysuit Jumpsuit Long Sleeve Scoop Neck High Cut Bodysuit Lingerie Nightwear
$8.06-32%

dildo gag
Strap on Dildo PU Leather O Ring Mouth Gag Oral Fixation Mouth Stuffed Stopper Garter Belt Adult Games For Couples Sex Toys
$2.88

ultrathin pantyhose
T Shape's Open/Closed Crotch Sexy Thigh High Pantyhose UltraThin Lingerie Leg Transparent Attractive Stocking Female Tight
$24.53

msemis
MSemis Men's Glitter Sequins Tank Top Fashion Summer Crop Top Vest Slim Muscle Tank Tops Hip Hop Clubwear Stage Rave Costume
$16.26

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tips for gas mask
Hi

I just bought a Russian gp5 gas mask. First time with such a thing so I was wondering if you have any tips on how to use the mask, like scenarios or ways to make the mask effective in bondage sessions.

Thanks
I used to have such a mask. You can use it just like any rubber hood. In any case I prefer latex hoods because you can get them in various forms and with various additions.
(15 Aug 2013, 10:05 )Like Ra Wrote: I used to have such a mask. You can use it just like any rubber hood. In any case I prefer latex hoods because you can get them in various forms and with various additions.

Got an example of such a latex hood to share, to have an idea of what you mean?

Thanks.
Check, for example, this page: http://www.likera.com/eq/masks.php

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , tvkarencrc (2)